OT: Holy shit...These guys had more guns than con has rapped about

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MyBallsYourChin, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

whod want to use a normal weapon tho? smfh
    test
  2. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

lol dude my situations would have made you shit your pants
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. TheOmega

the gun has never been used. Thank god. I thought i really as gunna have to tho. And that shit scared me. Alot i could have gotten a normal weapon but i overreacted and called in a huge favor. But it work out so i'm good.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. DocOctopus

im not believing anyone here. to each his own. but dont come off like a dick when "i dont believe you" would surfice.

i know ur writing longass hateful letter eyerate....i can feel it.
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

holy shit @ shotshell out of a rifled snub.. thats just ridiculous. i thought it was going to be something along the lines of the s&w .500. we rented that thing once and the recoil feels like your being smashed in the hand with a hammer. i let off 4rnds and my hand was numb. never again.
    test
  6. mcinty26

mcinty26 New Member

yeah theyre fairly cheap too ~500 dollars..
    test
  7. Eyerate

wait.. so now your claiming its yours? you called in the favor? your story just lost ANOTHER layer of believability.. leaning it on your pops is infinitely more believable(if not equally retarded).

so how much did it cost you big thug? you bring them crispies rubberbanded up? i mean its hard to believe someone with the kind of skrill to go purchase something like that couldnt afford to make it to MoB...

see what i did there? just gtfo man.. you've been exposed. :funny:
    test
  8. DocOctopus

eyerate....post your guns. all of them. one big pic. put a card or something that says RAPMUSIC IN THE MIDDLE...then u win. til then stfu.
    test
  9. Eyerate

yea, you can pick up a mossberg 500 for less than that these days, and just the action of chambering is going to be enough to scare any would be intruder into "OH SHIT GTFO" mode. the name of the game is not to actually shoot anyone.. that just creates paperwork, clean-up, and a whole slew of other bullshit. and the whole "intended use" of carrying in your car is pointless for me, i live in a state that isnt CC friendly.
    test
  10. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

lmao octupus, there's no reason to doubt that eyerate is telling the truth. he doesn't bullshit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. mcinty26

mcinty26 New Member

im finna buy one for you omega, to help you out

[​IMG]
    test
  12. mcinty26

mcinty26 New Member

you shoot trap or anything? the old dusters out in my area shoot them ol west shits clint eastwood style. its hella impressive.. only time their hands dont shake
    test
  13. TheOmega

i never saidit was my dad. My dad owns two guns i own three. I just said we share a storage locker.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. UNKNOWN ARTIST

UNKNOWN ARTIST Ghost Writer

Tell me this though? ..... underneath the picture of the major stack of cash it says "estimated 18 million" .... thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that .... shit ... the smaller picture a couple underneath shows quarter million stacks of hundreds .... and there's at leat 40 million in that lil picture
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

whoa whoa whoa

hold on here JUST a sec....

okay continue
    test
  16. reznick

reznick New Member

eyerate told me, that if he can hear the hawks parade from his house hes gonna stomp on all the players. typical bullshit right?

well then, im watching tv...

and all of a sudden a man jumps from the 30th floors of the sears towers, carrying a katana in one hand, and a desert eagle in the other. Dude was firing rounds on his way down screaming n shit.

he lands on one of the buses doing a barrell roll to break the fall, stabs and shoots the entire coaching staff.

He hops on the other bus, and in free air pulls out a motherfucking rifle from his trenchcoat, shot up all the players.

only johnathon toews was left. So the man walked up slowly to toews.

By now all the civilians scattered and the police are regrouping. He walks over to Toews, shoots him in the stomache, and shoots him in the face. He stuffed his body into the stanley cup trophy, and threw into the river.

well the army finally stopped him, after giving him a brutal beating. They took him to jail, and he told the media one thing:

"See Omega? I asked the army if it was possible if you had an aa-12, and they said no, you lookin pie ass fuck right now watchin me on tv n shit"
    test
  17. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

lmfao Rez you ass

GS
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

i just wanna make people smile and laugh :(

by the way, Omega....you prefer pumpkin or pecan?
    test
  19. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

lmfao bodied me for some reason i kept on waitin for a pic 2 load or some shit haha
    test
  20. TheOmega

pecan nigga.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.