OT: Fedor VS Werdum & Cung Le VS Scott Smith 2 --Predictions? - SAT- SHOWTIME

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Crescent Swerve, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

fedor

gone in 60 seconds lol

he went a bit too wild, think he needed this to get his ass back to full dedication, although it will depends how much he really wants it.
    test
  2. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

someone already said this... but anderson looks like a genius for refusing to go to the ground with maia after fedor getting subbed like that
    test
  3. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

only 6 months into 2010 mma and

Rampage loses
    BJ Penn loses
    Liddell loses
    Aoki loses
    Hendo loses
    Fedor loses

what next: Anderson loses to Sonnen, and GSP to Koscheck?
    test
  4. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

do you get that from sherdog lol

Liddell and Rampage losses weren't that big because one is past it and the other is coming from a long lay off when he was well out of shape 250lbs start of fight camp lol

Hendo hasn't looked good in most of his 185lb fights when they get past the 1st/2nd round.

Machida gettin ko'd and Fedor losing were big, as BJ fight was very very close and he wasn't at his best.
    test
  5. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Co-sign

Its like with this battling shit, for xmple High Collide beats Storm and he' s top tier bladibladibla Collide takes a few L's and he's overrated etc.. same pattern is being displayed in this thread

Fedor still one of the greatest hands down, and the fight between him en Lesnar should definetly go down!

Niggaz act like a 31-2 record aint impressive or something lmfao..
    test
  6. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

so, basically, in mma, now ... if the guy that is supposed to win, doesn't win, then he gets a immediate rematch??

Can't say if that is good or bad

On one hand, what is the criteria? ... is it just general bias or is it based on how close the match is? ... This may not be fair

On the other, it makes the winner of the upset (guy who was supposed to lose) prove that his win wasn't a fluke, which can only help both fighters, as it gives legitmacy to a win or makes the "supposed to win" guy look like he's come back from adversity, trained harder, and is better than ever

Furthermore, wwf (and the like) have been doing it for years when the story line calls for it .. "I was champ so i get an automatic rematch," but that was only for championship matches .. should mma employ this tactic for "regular matches" and if so, is it wrong that they only do it for "big names" .. cause I think The Korean Zombie deserves his rematch more than Fedor, but he won't get it no time soon, I don't believe (could be wrong about that, though)

In any case, the shit worked for George St. Pierre when he got beat by Matt Serra

Interesante (that means interesting)

fuck all that, though .. anderson silva has been the best in the world and sonnen will not be him: bet money
    test
  7. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

this is an internet battle forum.

why are you typing all proper like this is a college essay?
    test
  8. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

I wouldn't be surprised if sonnen grinded out a decision win and dominated the last 2 rounds with wrestling IF he can get that far.

silva's last three fights at mw have been very lackluster and imo he's been doing it on purpose to piss dana off for not letting him box roy jones.

all the best three have been tapped, silva, gsp and fedor, and now it's fedor's turn to prove he can come back from defeat.

werdum's ground game is the best in the hw division, even nog and gonzaga didn't want it with him on the floor, he is a two time world champ in jiu jitsu.
    test
  9. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

The short answer: cause I felt like it; and what? ... I write shit how I want people to read it

However, the long answer, because I feel like it, is as follows:

first, allow me to preface what I'm about to tell you with the fact that I satisfied my college prerequisites for "college english 1 and 2, (otherwise known as enc 1101 and 1102) both, with an "A" in the 10th grade, while often doing homework/studying for test the period before the class and skipping .. a lot

manipulation of the english language is easy as fuck to me ... I don't just "write like its a college essay" (and I used that whole phrase loosely) I think like its college essay

Furthermore, being that I often think, speak, and write in grammatical errors, I'll address what I believe is your main concern ... I use punctuations and high level sentence structure to make whatever it is that I'm saying as articulate as possible, a means with which I use to eliminate any unintended ambiguity, because the written word can easily and is often misconstrued through human error and break downs in communication

With that said, don’t get it twisted; there is no extra effort exerted, on my part, to write in this manner.. it comes naturally … I just write whatever comes to mind … I don’t think about punctuations, I just happen to put them wherever they are supposed to go

Again, this is easy as fuck to me

I'm like the nigga, Jamal, from the critically acclaimed film, "Finding Forrester," if he battle rapped and punched niggas in the face with better form than that in which he wrote

Now, let me answer, what I presume will follow, in reference to this post ... No, I'm not a geek or nerd.. just gifted and fuck you ... actually, I'm the coolest nigga on the world, but that's neither here, nor there ... yes, I remember what Fresco said to Kid Twist and just like most, I laughed when he said it

Also, for no reason at all, really, other than I feel like it and I am, currently, procrastinating from more important matters ...

one of my favorite lines of Biggie's is

"The rings and things, you sing about: bring 'em out. It's hard to yell with the Bar-rel in your mouth. Its more than I expected. I thought them jewels was rented, but they wasn't, So run it, cousin. I could chill; the heat doesn't."

that's a lot, right? you read it, though and in real life ... "Niggaz'll tell you that I'm nice with the blah, blah, blah"
    test
  10. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

since your essay was not in MLA format i will have to deduct 10 points from your resulting grade.
    test
  11. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

[youtube]t7hAQ2m0tnQ[/youtube]
    test
  12. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

[youtube]AiafAacTW14[/youtube]
    test
  13. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

hilarious ... this reminds me of the halarity you used bring to this site ... we want the old billw84 back
    test
  14. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

also hilarious lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.