OT: F***ed dreams you've had.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by hyabusaslice, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyabusaslice

hyabusaslice New Member

Share some of your dreams that you felt were just really disturbing, and didn't make any sense.
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

thankfully by the time i'm conscious enough to get on the computer, the most disturbing and non sensical dreams that i have are usually a blur and make so little sense that i don't bother attempting to comprehend what was occuring nor do i bother trying to piece it together

but when i was 7 years old, i had a dream where i was hanging out in my living room, then i went into the basement and the pink power ranger was there

not joking at all. it was crazy!!
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Haha I think I'd rather keep them to myself... I tend to forget them anyway
    test
  4. woozy__

woozy__ 209 in this bitch

i was told by some ominous voice in the dream that the dream would never end.

it was one of those longass dreams too so i believed it
    test
  5. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

i dont like listening to other peoples dreams stories, i feel like its alot of embellishment because you cant remember very well, and people get carried away becasue its a dream, its also hard to describe dream things so people always just say random shit.

im not very trusting..haha
    test
  6. teacozy

teacozy New Member

zombie apocalypse. had to shotgun family members since they got turned right before we became holed up in a brownstone. dream was preShaun of the Dead but the imagery was the same. shit fucked with me for a few minutes.
    test
  7. im-niglo

im-niglo gimme da penis avy

yeah, ive had some recurrent zombie dreams, its AMAZING. its like killer video game
    test
  8. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

I always have dreams I'm at work, kinda sad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

my uncle fester was touchin my wee wee
    test
  10. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

locked in a room wit fuckloads of keys

n i really wanted to get out breh
    test
  11. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

Wet Dreams are nice but i hate cleaning up after waking up...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    test
  12. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

I had another dream where I was in some random mall, my friend was intentionally annoying me, so I socked him in the face and knocked him out, then I went to look at shirts...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

had a dream that someone knocked me out when i went to steal the tapes from jumpoff, then i woke up, stolen tapes right on the table in my living room.......man life is gooooooood.
    test
  14. E_x_t_o_g_I

E_x_t_o_g_I Digital Cash

Post of the thread.
    Sorry.
    There is no beating it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.