OT: Craziest movie U ever seen, old/new

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by SMEEGLE, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Id be inclined to agree but I dont find that in Salo, I find it to be a keen observation of desensitization of the Italian youth, and people in general during the second world war , and Pasolini displays his emotions beautifully to say the least, granted it is done using brutal, raw, and borderline snuff visuals.
    test
  2. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

While my argument is cookie cutter I find it effective, I mean its like a magic eye photo, if you dont try to look past the surface you'll just see a bunch of shit...and I have done some film work.
    test
  3. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i enjoy depressing movies cuz i self loath a lot so id say

The Wrestler
    Requiem For a Dream
    The Basketball Diaries
    Air Bud
    test
  4. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Have u peeped Air Bud 2: Golden Receiver ? U'd prolly jerk off to that one
    test
  5. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah it was alright but nothing beats the original, hints why i never gave the sandlot 2 a chance in hell
    test
  6. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Ya I don't think I ever peeped that one. Sandlot one was too classic. Like home alone 3. Who the fuck wants to see some new faggot, we wanna see Macauly Caulkin
    test
  7. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

test
  8. GASP

Yo Smeegle, watched any more of the movies I recommended?
    test
  9. Bleach...

Bleach... Put me in your markers...

Primer.

Most legit time travel movie.
    test
  10. jackmehoff

jackmehoff Its comin

I watched Fantasia while tripping on mushrooms, that was the craziest shit I've ever seen. I watched it twice in a row, and the music and visuals were totally different both times.
    test
  11. GASP

HA! Good looking out bro
    test
  12. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

This is a cool English one
    [youtube]ctfsELU3TSU[/youtube]
    test
  13. Drones

Drones Active Member

I watched Poughkeepsie Tapes, August Underground and Salo because of this thread.
    Salo was good, PT was horrible (but the "I'm not a cop" scene was tight) and I couldn't even finish AU. And that's honestly a first for me. Usually, I don't give a fuck, but that shit is just too disiturbing. Anyone else back out of that?
    test
  14. jackmehoff

jackmehoff Its comin

True story man, I highly suggest (pun intended) on doing this with your friends, make it a nice ratio of girls to guys tho, nobody likes a sausage fest. I still want to do it again at some point as well, to see what the fuck I missed or my mind and mushrooms create this time
    test
  15. Drones

Drones Active Member

I haven't seen Ken Park mentioned in this thread. It's be the same director as Kids (Larry Clark) and it's disturbing as fuck. An indian dude gets his armpit hair bitten off while handcuffed to a bed. A dude gets raped by his dad, another dude jerks off to tennis and performs autoerotic asphyxiation + cumshot and the closing scene is basically a gang bang. I love Larry Clark.
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

damn should i check out August Underground? seems pretty fucked up.

"funny games" (the german one) was REALLY REALLY disturbing....the part where they are picking who dies first then it just HARD cuts to the aftermath of hte 10 year old shot. wow.
    test
  17. Drones

Drones Active Member

To be honest, I wish I hadn't watched AU.
    It's the best recommendation I can give probably, but you're definitely gonna regret it too, Avo. It's disgusting. Unlike anything I've seen.
    test
  18. Drones

Drones Active Member

I guess, I respect the aestetics of it though, its biggest asset is the regular videotape, which the entire film is taped on. It's a large part of what makes it disturbing, and I guess that's kind of clever in inself.
    test
  19. GASP

That's for sure bro, I'm on a shroom break right now.. The last one was too intense for my taste and sometimes such a trip can even fuck your daily life up for a period..

But your choice to watch Fantasia on shrooms, I thought that was great haha
    test
  20. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Ya man, I've actually watched almost every single movie you listed. Anyone looking to watch movies online go to Home - Stagevu: Your View. They got almost any old movie on there and lots of new ones. The most recent one I watched that I've heard about from many people that I've never seen is Bad Lieutenant which was awesome. I haven't seen the new one but I doubt it is as good as the one with Harvey. Tell me a few more if U know them. The more fucked up the better.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.