OT: Chug Patron or die trying

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Swaggatron, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

So this dude gets all amped up and tries to chug a bottle of Patron like its nothing...

[youtube]31m33PJW7cw[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31m33PJW7cw

Soulja Boy challenging his homie to Chug a bottle of Patron for 10.000 cash..

[youtube]YItZ0kfnni4[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItZ0kfnni4

Joe Breezy should take notes.. fo real though that nigga gon be FUCKED UP for the rest of the night and the next morning/evening
    test
  2. solon L

solon L that boy

that joe breezy guy fucked the fuck up

wow
    test
  3. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

When I was 16 I used to be able to chug liquor like it was nothing. It was before my body realized that it was poison so my body didn't reject it.
    test
  4. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

i drink like a fish but i wouldn't recommend chugging hard alcohol to anyone. shits stupid. just relax and take your time. there's no rush
    test
  5. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

When I was in high school the taste used to gross me out so bad that even if I had a weak mixed drink I would have to chase it or I would gag. So instead of being a pussy I would just pour like 8 shots or more in a glass, chug it, and I would be drunk for the night. I remember one time I paid someone 5 bucks for a solo cup of cheap vodka and just chugged the whole thing right there. There was some german exchange student there who was probably appauled. I was like "thats how we do it in America."

Uhhh, I have a bunch of stories about chugging too much liquor. There was a period of time when my friend had a handle of bacardi limon and he would just bring over like most of a snapple bottle full and I would chug it and then immediately go outside to smoke a spliff and the alcohol and weed would hit me all at once. Shit was AMAZING. I remember I did it in front of my friend's brother and his friends who were all like juniors in college and were heavy drinkers and their jaws all dropped to the floor.

I can't even take a fucking shot now without gagging. I don't know how I did it. After a while your body just starts to reject the taste of hard liquor if you drink it a lot.
    test
  6. Swaggatron

Is it me or did something went wrong embedding these vids, i only see 2 white squares instead of the video's.. dont understand it..
    test
  7. Swaggatron

Finally fixed the embeds, shout out to sensei Foreman!
    test
  8. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Hopefully Soulja Boy doesnt try to get Conceited to do this. His tiny little body will not handle that haha.
    test
  9. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

man i had a few tequila shots the other night and a bunch of other shit and i had the worst hangover of all time yesterday. was shitting water all day. missed out on hanging with this breezy, couldnt really eat, etc. damn alcohol gets me sometimes
    test
  10. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  11. solon L

solon L that boy

^hahahaha fitting
    test
  12. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

haha how is having a hangover more bro than chugging cups of vodka
    test
  13. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Serious shit..Why do they talk like that?
    test
  14. Swaggatron

i downed a bottle of Jack Daniels once and got fuckud up fo rizzeal! the whole room went dark, my heart was beating in my throat, i was sweating like a pig and blacked out not long after,.. dont know how long i was out, but after i woke up, freshed myself up in the bathroom and rolled me a big ass joint, i was done drinking for that night, and the nights after..

I definetly take my hat off for Soulja Boy' homie how downed the entire bottle in 2 turns, i mean look at Joe hahah that nigga got bodied by the Patron.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.