OT: chris bosh list of 5 teams

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by RileyFreeman, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizz513

Wizz513 Member

i wouldnt call you crazy but its a possibility, but a highly unlikely one. not sure how much steve nash has left in the tank (even though the phoenix training staff works MIRACLES)
    test
  2. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

yeah see how good g.hill's been playing.
    test
  3. C Murph

C Murph New Member

:funny::funny:
    each post you make shows more and more ignorance toward basketball.

The rockets are gonna release Yao? thats beyond delusional.
    test
  4. kingofrap99

kingofrap99 New Member

Too much criticism of Bosh. Toronto is missing a bunch of pieces. Of Boozer, Amare, and Bosh...... Bosh is clearly the best player of the 3 and while he may not be able to lead a team to the championship on his own, he would be the best #2 option in the league.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

the do though. that's why they dumped salary and picked up an expiring contract in tmac halfway through the season. not to mention they annually have one of the top payrolls in the league, if not THE top (which really says somethin about the guys they pick up when they're awful year after year, eh?)

anyway.. now i understand it's great for players to want to win a championship, but am i the only one who thinks that bosh is a bit of a dickrider for saying that "he'll go where lebron goes" if he goes to one of those cities? that screams follower and not leader. in the nba, stats are great, but leaders are just as important.

also, the refs. they're important too. the lakers have known this for decades.:funny:
    test
  6. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

no i dont think he's a dickrider at all.

he sees the opportunity to play with one of the greatest players of all time and be part of a potential dynasty. at least have a change at a title.

at the end of the day you have to compete with the celtics and lakers of the world. realizing he's going to need more than wack ass turkeylurk and the rest of the refuse to play defense crew is simply good sense, not being a follower.
    test
  7. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Oh yea When has Yao Played a whole season? He's just as Injury prone as Tmac even more so probably Trading Or releasing Him would free up so much more opportunity for a Relatively young and talented squad. fuck out here.
    test
  8. TheOmega

Amar,e could Be a Better Player than bosh though if he wanted to
    test
  9. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i know dick about how the trading and drafting shit works.. i just want chicago to pick up lebron and a couple other allstars. we havent had good basketball in this city in a long time. lebron and dirk would be cool to watch i think.
    test
  10. TheOmega

Man Chi needs to Get rid of the Dead weight. Which pretty much means every body except Noah, Heinrich, and rose. I Like Deng but he's not working out here.
    test
  11. Eyerate

are you talking about grant hill? is he REALLY still playing ball? i cant believe jason kidd is still playing.
    test
  12. Eyerate

my brother goes CRAZY about that shit. he has NBAtv on all day at his house. i troll him so hard about the bulls. the kid is an absolute fucking fanatic over this shit. if i catch a little blip about someone on the bulls having a shitty game ill shoot him a text like "how about that luol deng? hes killin it." and he fucking rages out haha.
    test
  13. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

they have enough money for 2... and then when they dump currys contract i believe after this next season they have enough for 1 more major player
    test
  14. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

Yao Ming has played a full season (82 games) in 2002-03, 2003-04.
    He also played 80 games in the 2004-05 season. 77 games in 2008-09.

I understand that you consider yourself a basketball expert but please stop, you are embarassing yourself. There is absolutely no way that Houston is releasing Yao Ming this summer - dude is a top 5, probably top 3 center in the league when he is healthy and a marketing cash cow.

This is the third or fourth time in this thread that you have talked about a team "releasing" someone. Do you even know what that means? You can't just release a player and be done with them - you still have to pay them and they still count against your cap space. It's not like you can just release Yao and his 17 million dollar salary and then take all that money and start signing other people to take his place, lol.

Fuck outta here.
    test
  15. TheOmega

They need to get rid of Al Harrignton's lazy ass
    test
  16. TheOmega

Find Bad Terminology. lets try this. The will probably MOVE yao.. is that better? jesus with the semantics though with basketball its understandable. and the fuck a full season 7 years ago gonna do for them now?
    test
  17. Parole Officer

Do you even watch basketball?

Yao played 77 games a season ago (2009) and averaged 20, 10 and 2 blocks a game. He's a 7-time all-star and has made the all-nba team six times out of his 8 years in the league. His jersey sales are top 3 worldwide and have made the Rockets franchise a phenomenon in Asia, literally making the team millions of extra revenue every season. But I'm sure Houston will give up on him this summer... after all, 7'6 centers with touch are relatively easy to find.

Please stop! lol
    test
  18. kingofrap99

kingofrap99 New Member

I agree to an extent. Amare, even after all of the injuries, possesses more athleticism than Bosh.

But its fair to say that both players are in their prime. I don't expect either to make significant improvements. They pretty much are what they are.
    test
  19. Eyerate

im pretty he sonned you on this one omega... i mean i was gunna say i always see yao ming jerseys right next to bulls and lebron/kobe joints here... so that tells me hes definitely a phenomenon. but like i said i dont know shit about basketball other than the bulls have been shit for years.
    test
  20. Parole Officer

Pretty much. I doubt Amare is going to all of a sudden grow a brain at this stage of his career.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.