OT: Celtics vs Cleveland

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sheldon_87, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHater

TheHater New Member

test
  2. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Every time they show Jerry Sloan's face he looks like he can't decide between the ham and tuna salad at his 4:30 PM retirement home sandwich dinner.

I love knowing that THAT man remains one of the five best coaches in the league, just as he's been every season since before I was even born.
    test
  3. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

:funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  4. ThurzOmega

ThurzOmega New Member

Lakers 2-0 baby let's fuckin go
    test
  5. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

And we just need at least one game in Utah to keep this series in our hands! The Lakers size is such a great advantage and i'm glad were exploiting it even more now.
    test
  6. RegularJoe

I really thought Utah had a shot at this series until I remembered their center combination is Fessenko-Koufos. Making a joke about that being an item on a Greek restaurant menu almost seems too obvious.

CLE/BOS and PHX/SAS are clearly the flagship series' of this round. I think Atlanta can put up a fight against Orlando and something tells me the Cavs might wake up and run wild over the next few games, but it looks like I'm probably going to be wrong about those two things. Even so, I'll hold onto those claims. Cleveland is a MUCH better team than Boston. Atlanta has the length and athleticism to hang with Orlando. Fuck what the games actually show.

Cavs and Celts don't play again until Friday? Well that's fucking dumb.

Can Phoenix beat LA? I know San Antonio can't.
    test
  7. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

league desperately wants lakers/cavs finals. hopefully some team(s) can derail the bullshit. refs won't be giving any calls to anybody facing the cavs/lakers though, so it'll be 8 on 5 in most of their games.
    test
  8. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

fuck what the games actually show? *confused*. i thought thats how we decide who the best teams are? Atlanta can in no way hang with the Magic in any shape or form. The rest of the games in that series (for the ratings sake) should be closer than 40+ pt blow outs. But it still won't be close, they are outmatched in every way. The Cavs are not a MUCH better team than the Celtics. I actually think the Celtics are a MUCH better team, but Lebron is just a world-class athlete that can change the face of the game. I hope they keep splitting games in the series. Its going to be exciting thus far. I'm trying to see PHX vs LA cause although different teams, they had a great series in 07 was it? i love this game
    test
  9. RegularJoe

Yeah, I meant that as a sarcastic piece of self-deprecating humor, because clearly so far my assumptions and beliefs about these teams have been proven wrong by the actual games.

I should've used an emoticon or something.
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Ph:shorts too long for my taste

hahahhahahahahahahahahha
    test
  11. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

Haha I got you.
    test
  12. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

If you are not a Laker fan, then you want San Antonio to advance.

Suns can't beat LA. I don't like comparing post season to season but PHX is a perimiter shooting team with little inside presence. Lakers will bog down the speed of their game heavily with post play and thats exactly why we blew the Suns out 2/4 times we met this year. If you trap them into a halfcourt game, its done.

San Antonio can beat LA and I would expect a 6-7 game from that series. If lakers play the suns, I don't think it can go past 6. And 6 is a stretch for me.

Also Celtics have just as good a roster as the Cavs. Celtics work a lot better within rotation since the majority of their squad is still together minus some changes here and there. I expect the Celtics to pull the upset.
    test
  13. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

Blacksmith you should try to join the tnt analyst team. no joke ha
    test
  14. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

hahaha I actually don't follow every team though, I could barely tell you who comes off the bench for Atlanta lol.

Plus because I didn't play basketball in school (just street ball) alot of the more advanced strategies go right over my head. I just love the game in general!
    test
  15. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

game 3 just started...celtics gonna body this bitch
    test
  16. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

rondo gon get a triple double....i guarantee it...after the game imma quote myself
    test
  17. dscPrecise

dscPrecise New Member

It is almost comical how people here thought the Jazz had anything resembling a chance against the Lakers. *SMH*

It is the same core roster that got killed by the Lakers in the 08 and 09 playoffs minus AK, Okur, Brewer, and Harpring. The Jazz have not shown that they are able to beat the Lakers at Staples Center. The Lakers have shown that they can beat the Jazz in Utah.

This series was over before it started.
    test
  18. RegularJoe

I'm gunna quote you now, just to make sure you don't forget you wrote this.
    test
  19. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

Cavs gettin they slaughter on
    test
  20. TheHater

TheHater New Member

you are an idiot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.