OT: Bruce Lee's One Inch Punch (Documentary)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dirty Dem, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i dont expect anyone involved with GT or RM to ever fight anyone.. ive been in the internet game far too long to think otherwise. too much tough talk.

its the guys who DONT make bullshit threats and start all this "ill fight you!@# IM A BETTER FIGHTER!@#" nonsense that you gotta worry about. you ever see me make a threat? im always on the receiving end. sorta like a calm and collected kung fu master. shoutout sifu.
    test
  2. mellance

mellance New Member

Nah i mean you can only trace the MT lineage back to the 17-1800s but hey thats like yesterday right?

Ok, so winning fights using your "base" only applys to wrestlers who can LnP for three rounds?

"Traditional Martial Arts" doesnt come with a fucking disclaimer that says "only in china" but you are to much of a ignorant fucktwat to realize that.
    test
  3. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

haha, i feel that. I never claimed i could beat up anyone on rm, just eg. I just let it be know that i would never run my mouth to anyone only to back down in real life. I've had my share of ass whoopings but i've never backed down or ran.
    test
  4. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

surprisingly articulate for a pro athlete....

[youtube]SDRkTr15gZs[/youtube]

traditional martial arts >>>>>>>
    test
  5. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

All I know is that
    Bruce Lee (the best street fighter) will fuck you up
    Jet Lee (shaolin mawfucka) will fuck you up
    Chuck Norris (Lee's pupil) will fuck you up

...and the ones that thought Jackie Chan was only a stuntman are dead wrong.
    He was also fuckin cats up in his younger days, together with Yuen Biao and Sammo Hung.
    test
  6. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Chuck norris> ____________
    test
  7. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

We got splashers
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

Wow @ Muay Thai not being TMA. What planet is this?
    test
  9. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Erm sorry bruv I wanna agree but I cant lol Jet Li doesnt do KungFu he does Wushu....which isnt really a fighting style...China outlawed fighting styles and burned down Shoalin Temple killing most of the Masters, they done it a few times namean, burned books etc etc it went underground and they hid the fighting within more elaborate movements.....

Jackie, Yuen and Sammo went to the acting school....same as Bruce...where they would teach them Wushu as it was important for the theatre back in them days, they also learned stuntman skills (some docu Jackie says or Sammo, well one of them says at school they would have to use their legs to spin a table while lying on the ground shit like that) he did study kungfu and actually worked with bruce (enter the dragon Sammo anybody!?!? Fists of Fury dude flying thru the wall into the yard at the end jackie chan anyone!?!?) they were no where near his level.....

And Chuck wasnt just Bruce's student he also taught bruce....until Bruce started training with Chuck he was traditional wing chun when it came to kicking thinking that any kick above the the groin is inaffective and a waste as it takes too long to reach the head making it easy to evade, then when he meet Chuck 5 time world karate champion he was amazed at how Chuck could kick so quickly to the mid section and head and bruce changed his philosophy about kicks....

The thing with Bruce was he was a quick learner, once he learned from Chuck he surpassed him, if he did something he did it till he could do it the best...

PEACE
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Thats how chuck used to shave...by letting bruse pull his hair out.

Chuck used to fuck bruce up.
    test
  11. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

nice try trying to school me but I've trained Wushu Kung Fu all my life
    test
  12. SiFu

So then you know its watered down....good

PEACE
    test
  13. SiFu

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to:navigation, search
    This article is about the modern sport Wushu. For information on other types of Chinese martial arts, see Chinese martial arts.

A typical wushu competition, here represented by the 10th All-China Games.Wushu
    Traditional Chinese 武術
    Simplified Chinese 武术
    Literal meaning martial arts
    [show]Transliterations
    Mandarin
    - Hanyu Pinyin wǔshù
    Cantonese
    - Jyutping mou5 seot6

The sport of wushu is both an exhibition and a full-contact sport derived from traditional Chinese martial arts.[1] It was created in the People's Republic of China after 1949, in an attempt to nationalize the practice of traditional Chinese martial arts.[2] Most of the modern competition forms (套路 taolu) were formed from their parent arts (see list below) by government-appointed committees.[2

1949....not very old

PEACE
    test
  14. SiFu

So basically they banned fighting forms and created Wushu as a form of excersise and entertainment, not for real duel fighting to the death....like it previously was being used for.....so...its watered down lol

PEACE
    test
  15. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

haha nice try again but read my first post again and then your reply with the I don't agree part 'bruv' YOU stated that you don't agree with Jet Lee doing Kung Fu, but Wushu.
    Well ....I NEVER stated that he did... I only said he would fuck anyone up.

I'm down with your wiki facts and all that btw
    but almost every martial art was called Karate and/or Kung Fu by popular media and off course that's not right,,,but since when are they?
    test
  16. SiFu

hahaha aiight my point still is Jet Li cannot fight proper...he might be quick but I doubt his power, he's no bruce when it comes to power and he's the same size, so unless its another small person he's fighting lol

PEACE
    test
  17. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

Some tried and true tips for everyone in this thread. Shit saved my life.

[youtube]ijmkn2cgSog[/youtube]
    test
  18. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

haha I see your point now
    test
  19. reznick

reznick New Member

boom to the eye

boom to the throat

while hes lookin at the camera like "is this guy fuckin kidding me trying to hit me?" hahahhahaha
    test
  20. SiFu

"scratch the cornia...probably the most humane thing you can do!"

hahaha this fucking hilarious hahaha

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.