OT Alot of questions...heres the answer.....

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by GraphicNature, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Alot of the people on this message board does not reside in the US, or in any of the states that carries Four Lokos.......I made a topic about my night out on the town, with this drink that I have now realized it to be the devil of all drinks....First off....a Jager bomb (Jager and Redbull) does not even come close to this drink.......I dont care how much energy drinks you consume on a daily basis, or how much alcohol you consume on a daily basis.....Any amount over drinking 2 and a half four lokos, will give you the most blacked out night of your life.........words to describe this alcoholic drink cannot even be put correctly........Its suicide in a can.......literally.....The first can has you feeling nicer than you ever felt in your life....the second can....its putting you on semi lean.......3 and over.....prepare for 20 questions the next day.....Hopefully this helps some of you who asked what it does, and if any further questions peak your interest let me know......
    test
  2. misterO

misterO New Member

what does this stuff taste like?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

i've been curious about this. i'm in milwaukee, wi. drinking is life here. i've never heard of the stuff til the post last week. i've been trying to find some.
    test
  4. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

I call this shit jail juice, because I have had multiple friends end up in jail after drinking it. The closest thing I can say to describe it is cisco mixed with energy juice. Its the shit Rhetoric was off of in the 2 on 2 that just dropped. Stay the fuck away....
    test
  5. GraphicNature

Im not gonna lie man.....Im one of 15 people who actually thinks this stuff taste good........everyone else thinks it taste like shit......but I dont see what they are talking about.....prolly why I was able to down 5....most people give up on the taste factor alone.....but to me it taste like malt liquor, with a flavored twist......I like it....
    test
  6. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

what if i dropped a dollar store brand 4hr energy in a steel reserve, would that be comparable?
    test
  7. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

Pretty much. Mabey cisco, red bull and 211.
    test
  8. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

Fuck 4loko man
    test
  9. GraphicNature

This..... TIMES 1000.....nothing good can come of this drink......no bullshit.....Ive taken a shit ton of drugs......drank every drink known to mankind......and Four Loko put me in my fucking place.....No lie...
    test
  10. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i mentioned this in another thread, the one night me and my friends drank two 4lokos in a sitting we ended up walking home punching parked cars. last week a friend of mine broke his ankle after drinking 3 in one night.
    test
  11. Beef Merciful

motherfucker now i have to try it if you're gonna hype it this hard.
    test
  12. GraphicNature

Its no joke bro.......I promise you, try it at your own risk.....just dont exceed two....or you will regret it..tust!
    test
  13. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

I want to know.... how bad is the hangover?
    test
  14. GraphicNature

I had absolutley no hangover......but I drink an exessive amount, but i can gurantee that the hangover isnt shit compared to not remembering 10 hours of your life, and what might have possibly went down.....
    test
  15. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

NONE?! Aw shit, that might be my new drink then. Drink just enough to not blackout, wake up the next morning feeling ok. Lol I don't even care if that's a pussified way to go about drinking, nothing I hate more than a bad hangover.
    test
  16. NCREDABLE

NCREDABLE KING OF THE JUNGLE

I BLEED THIS SHIT!![​IMG][​IMG]
    test
  17. Beef Merciful

ain't no girls on this forum bro, goddamn

anyway,
    [youtube]cyro6MZ99-4&feature=related[/youtube]
    test
  18. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

This sounds amazing. Anyone know if you can get this in EU?

Norway is a pussy country so I wont ever see it around here. Shit, red bull was banned here until last year and im not joking.
    test
  19. SirEyesLow

SirEyesLow New Member

YouTube - ‪Four Loko‬‎

Can someone embed the official Four locos video. ^^

Haha, i drank three of those..didnt black out...but sure did puke my guts out.
    test
  20. GraphicNature

So you'll prolly hear......."God rest his soul" before you ever hear...."Pass me a four Loko" then..........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.