O's

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by blaquest, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

How much yall paying for an O?
    test
  2. KeepTheCHANGE

KeepTheCHANGE New Member

an O of what? that is a big factor man.
    test
  3. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

Haze
    Piff
    Dro
    Middy
    Dirt
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

About 250 for an O of dro. 350 for exotics. 4 plus for haze. Middies and dirt? Who gives a fuck Lmao.

I'm sure this will turn into a bunch of bragging and 'you're getting ripped off' comments though..
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i don't buy o's 'cuz i just don't have the funds to do so right now. what i could get...

$320 for crippy and $40-$60 for reggies. $60-$70 for 'zona and mids. once i start working after my semester at college ends, i'ma be on that 'zona tip weekly.
    test
  6. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

its not hard to tell who are the fronters.. they usually done even know what they smokin,, like" i got some purple" as if "purple was the actual strain name

truthfully weed prices have soared out the roof.. some shit as much as coke.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can push O in NY for easily 400+ of bomb.. i always see NY posters on other sites talkin bout paying that much for just some diesel.. u can rape them rich college kids off over there..

shit some guy in KC was talkin bout how Erkle can go for up to 600 if not more

ive heard stories of people paying 700 for a zone..

my boys in LA pay 400+ some times for some OG.. lavender, atf and some others around 350 or so

my homies dude had some lavender kush.. dude wanted like 380-400 a zip

but thats nothin..

i tired to pick up a cut of some DC.. the prices fuckin soared over night.. now them bitches are over 1000 ..

fuck that

so basically u can push bomb for well over the standard 300 anywhere in the states

sure u can get it for cheaper but dont feel bad if u paying more.. most people do
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

270 for some of the best shit ive smoked the perks of being in northern california
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

a stack for an o? *kills myself*

whatever trees are in that onion...i better smoke 1 gram of that shit and be high for a minimum of 6 hours.
    test
  9. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

$180-200. And personally i dont know shit about strains. Its very hard to get bad weed around here, but if you asked me what kind it was all i could say is the type that gets you high.
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Man all the fucking dealers around here are on bullshit. My main dude is talking $400 a zone for some dro. Fuck that.

Everybody around here that I know tries to act like they're on some hustler shit.

For instance I was supposed to get on some E for $5 a pop through some guy I work with. Mind you I was going to buy about 100 pills. Around here they pop off easy for $20 and they would grow legs and sell themselves for $15. Dude said he had to talk to his guy about it. Comes back talking about $12 a pill and kept telling me "dude you can still make a lot of money getting them $12 a pop". The whole time I was thinking, "Just shut up cause I'm really about to beat the fuck out of you". Because I know that this guy was trying to scam money out of me. And not some "finders fee", but dude was trying to scam hundreds out of me.

Funny thing was that dude didn't want to let me meet his guy either. Because first thing I would have said is "You know your boy is scamming all of your customers right?" Dude is sticking it in and twisting it. At least he's trying to.

What I wonder is who the fuck does he think he is? This kid is 19-20 tops. It's like "kid, I've been doing and selling drugs since your biggest decision was who was the coolest Power Ranger". So how is he going to try to pull a fast one on me? But I guess that's what happens when you let yourself fall out of touch.
    test
  11. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

anywhere from 85 to 450.
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

okay. talked to my reggie dude yesterday. he's selling quarters of crip for $75 now.

all i can say: time to hustle niggas when i get back down from college.
    test
  13. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

o's of haze... 450

ur normal indoor dro - 200... not that fluffy,harsh when u smoke it shit...

havent even seen reggie miller or middies around here in a while.. i try to stay away from that shit..
    test
  14. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

standard price for sum good kush around here is 300
    test
  15. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol, u cant get bad weed there cuz everyone where im from comes down and trades our dank weed for your coke (im from nelson), next time yer picking up ask about gettin some grape punch, i love that shit but it never seems like it travels very far so u might be able to get some.

im suprised i havent heard any one mention hempstaar at all in this entire forum, i hate that shit but it sells good cuz its god mad crystal.

to dude who mentioned prices goin up, how recent was it? did the candian dollar goin up affect it? southern bc (well the west kootenays at least) just got flooded cuz exporters arent exporting for the higher dollar value anymore

as to prices: outdoor: 70-100
    Greenhouse: 80-110
    indoor: 100-150

those are dealer prices tho, like if im picking up anthing from an hp+

ad 10-20 dollars onto that and youve got street prices (at least what i sell at)
    test
  16. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

hit my pm, i wanna talk about that dro.
    test
  17. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i assume you're talkin bout me.. i stay in the states, our prices are nothing like yours..

and i dont think canada has anything to do with it.. no need for that stuff out in Cali..

my best bet would be the clubs, as bad as that sounds..

they're supposed to be there to help out patients but in reality they are raping them..

an 1/8th of some "bomb" will cost u anywhere from 50-100.. usually around 60 or so..

so what do people expect street delers to do?? they see people making a killing off so called "purples" and "kush" so they increased their prices.. that stuff is an easy 60 an 1/8th if not more(u can trick newbs so easily)

the bad part is people and clubs are passing around fake cuts/names..they'll attach kush to the name of their dank just to increase their profit

shits as bad as the crack game
    test
  18. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

smh at some of you i could just imagine...hahaha

$300-$320 max

wtf at a $400 ounce??? that better be fluffy as fuck and some weed that comes around like once in a blue moon that is sick as fuck...and i would need a test smoke or something id never drop 4 bills.

ounce of some mids $ 100, depends actually...some good mids can be a little more

some regs i can get it for like $ 60...for others 100...
    test
  19. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

id never pay ANY more than 60 an 1/8 maybe 65 like i said its some dumbass weed that dont be around.
    test
  20. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

WTFFFFF @ 1 g for an O

you gotta be fucking stupid to pay that

most i've ever paid for an O was 210, some crip

usually it's about 150-180 tho
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.