Orochimaru is about to join the fight....

Discussion in 'The Library' started by GraphicNature, Jun 17, 2013.

1. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

So the lastest chapter shows at the end that Orochimaru will be joining the fray...It also shows him saying "you don't look to be holding up so well Tsunade (Implying that she is there, and very much alive) Plus for some reason Gamabunta seem to be busy, so he was unable to be summoned....::Sniff sniff:: Do I smell Jiraiya showing up with Gamabunta marking the return of the Legendary Three Sannin? Also I would have wrote this comment in the Naruto forum, but it seems to be locked for some reason....

P.S I would also like to point out that a body was never found, and Kabuto seemed to have found every damn body of every ninja that ever lived, and ressurected them with Edo Tensei, but we never saw a ressurected Jiraiya
    test
  2. MaskDown

MaskDown Member

That's the most likely scenario regarding Jaraiya. Gambunta has always belonged to him and seeing that Sasuake and Sakura all have new animals, I forecast the death of Gambunta.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Interesting chapter today. I'm still curious on whether or not Sasuke will turn on them.
    test
  4. GraphicNature

Yeah I liked today's chapter.....Not sure if Sasuke is gonna flat out turn on them, or its gonna be Hashirama/Madara situation, where Naruto and Sasuke fight due to different beliefs on how Konoha should be
    test
  5. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Bleach has been better lately.

Hope they don't ruin Orochi
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I hope they don't ruin him either.......

Bleach has been good...I hope that was just Ichigo's Shikai and not his bankai and i hope he has to release his shikai. Also, I hope he has more moves than spamming GT. I wonder if he is a fire based zan
    test
  7. GraphicNature

Yea that always got me with anime, you make these badass protagonists and just give them or or two moves.....You got Goku with the kamehameha and spirit bomb......Ichigo with his GT, Naruto with the Rasengan, and shadow clones (Although he uses the shuriken now) Yuske (from yu yu hakusho) had the spirit gun....It's even more so with Naruto tho, there is hundreds upon hundreds of jutsu's to be learned, yet they make it seem like he's a complete moron to learn basic Jutsu's, but he's able to completely come up with his own S class Jutsu, that even his own father (who was considered a Genius) couldn't even complete
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

One of the reasons i hope he learns another element. Still with Sage mode and 9-tail mode, he has a lot of attacks
    test