Original Clubness

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by TrueScribe77, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

yeah, this is some heat but it's just not mixed properly.

I also think the sequencing could use some work - so people will know when the verse begins/end, and hook comes in, and so forth.

keep at it though pimp
    test
  2. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

hmm this is bangin out over ehre man. i like that synth, that lil whistle and drum are hot. damn haha u got some crazy melodies on here. clap goes in perfectly. percussion is great. this beats crazy man, honeslty yo this beats crazy, melodies go together perfectly, this cud make one of those hit songs. stay up man.
    test
  3. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

The annoying noise every 2 bars has to go or turn it down bit. Some change ups could be used here it sounds like a loop but the beat has strong potential
    test
  4. DuBuLouS

DuBuLouS OxyRap

This reminds me of an Eminem beat. That one noise does it. I don't even know what you'd call it cuz I don't fuck with synthesizers.

Anyway, this was ok, just not really my style. I would be really hard for me to write or spit to this beat.

Keep at it tho. Peace
    test
  5. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Aight... Off rip im feelin this... The whistle/worm is kinda buggin me, but its not killin my vibe. The melody is still cold, im diggin the synth work. The drums bang hard, and the pattern got me noddin... This is club shit, jus not my type of club shit. Its still real nice tho. Keep doin it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.