Original Clubness

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by TrueScribe77, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

test
  2. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

test
  3. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

THanks for hittin my thread...i appreciate it...

but yea
    this is decent.....my main beef is that bell constantly hittings every bar....mad annoying....it can easily be fixed tho....
    beat is pretty simple 2.....sounds like somethin i could hear being played during a car or mcdonalds commercial....not much too it..like i sad its decent

peaCe
    test
  4. The Lyrical 187

The Lyrical 187 The Superstar

Cool beat, im wondering if it chould be concidered a club beat. Im sittin here trying to picture women dancing to it. I dont like that whistle sound. The drums sound good. I think is more of an anthem like track then a club track tho.
    test
  5. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the luv

humm.........not feelin the melody overall, the sound is sik, but the emldoy u came up wit aint workin manh, dunn really like that lil wristle thang that hit every time hte snare hit, the breakdown in each verse loop reminded me of sumthin frum Timbo, kidna kwel, drum is on point, def club ish

yea, jsut not feelin the main melody manh
    otehr than that it's fine

keep it comin manh
    test
  6. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

yo, i'm feeling this.. i don't think it's a club joint though. It has that Nate Dogg feel to it in my opinion. I actually like the whistle thing.. I'm listening on headphones and it's not coming out so loud, i'm sure on my monitors the whistle would be annoying me too. I'm feeling this man, def can hear Nate Dogg on this. Keep grindin... Up this shit.
    test
  7. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

I actually reduced tge whistle to every 1/4 snare instead of every one I think it sounds a lot better thanks for the feedback yall.
    test
  8. Auditory

Auditory New Member

damn this is hard club shit to the max. that low bass hit with the distorted conga sounding things is hard. i could see this turning into a bangin ass techno beat. But anyways for a hiphop beat is pretty coo. that whistle synth doesn't bother me. The low synth melody starts to get old kina quick though. Id like to hear what this would sound like without that synth and just the drums. my fav part of the beat is that Bass hit iwth the distorted congas. I just keep picturing that booming louder and more often. keep droppin em mayne
    test
  9. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

the synth is illa feelin it more on sum g type shit then the club but feelin this beat overal drums was coo fittin for the vibe keep bangin!!!
    test
  10. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Damn this is a really crazy soundin beat lol, I could see this bein a club hit, shit is just unique as hell, nice drop man
    test
  11. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

im likin this overall

real nate dogg soundin joint
    that lil flute soundin synth that comes in ey now an then sounds hot the lead is good too

eything else is hittin
    keep it up really no complaints on it.
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Some interesting shit going on in this. Besides what everyone else mentioned this is cool. The distortion thing is cool, I think once an emcee laces it though the mix may have to be done a little cleaner so they aren't competing with the beat so much. Simple but effective. Cool shit
    test
  13. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

I like the composition...the mix isnt good tho...Its too loud & there too much reverb on that snare..keep grinding
    test
  14. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

Thanks for the feedback yall
    test
  15. mumblez

mumblez New Member

test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

thanx for hittin my thread

This is a lil overly distorted for me personally. The synths sound good tho but Id chill on the distortion effect on the other instruments. I could see this in the club tho I dont know who I could see rappin on it. I dont like that bell sound that comes in at the end of the bar either. maybe a every 8 bars or so would be good but every bar is too much. This is ok not great but not bad either. keep workin good effort
    test
  17. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

returnin the luv...

this is nice...luvin them drums, hard hittin shit... luve that synth flute...the main synth sounds good..strings are nice man..synth is lill to loud..could work on a mixin...
    nice shit man
    keep bangin

-PLT
    test
  18. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

This got a dre feel to it.. Like the sythn usage.. Drums cool a little to electric ish... Overall good tho... Peeping some others ...

Raticus
    test
  19. SCI

SCI -=Divine Aggression=-

once engineered and mixed down properly i could here xzibit killing this one nice track. i hear da whole of an xzibit verse in my head whilst listening to this nice shit.
    test
  20. Young Brook

Young Brook New Member

Have the bell come in randomly instead of constantly and the beat is fire..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.