- ORI Iz Just Think'in - (Drop Your Links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by fuck_a_nella, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

test
  2. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Listening,

i like the beat, nice shit,
    this sounds straight, the only thing i could say is to pronounciate your words a lil better, and maybe put the vocals a lil higher, just a tad i could hear it clear and all but some words are muffled, overall this track is straight, the hook needs to be tighter at the end, but im feeling this concept and your energy on this, is more like your voice is driving it, good shit,,

~rhymes~
    test
  3. E-thin

E-thin MYSPACE.COM/ETHIN

listening, beat is diggable, got a rza-esk delivery I'm liking it, dubbs are placed perfectly, liking this man, hook should be louder, good shits homey, holler
    test
  4. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

word the fuck up
    test
  5. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

Hot beat....

nice flow, slower than i thought at first... lyrics are ok, could be better...
    hook- nice, feelin it
    2nd verse- dope

glad i peeped, peeace
    test
  6. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... beats aight not bad ... flows aight needs polishin ... or jus more emotion ...
    overall not bad ... Hook was cool ... didnt like the beat change though ...
    Dubz were off in the hook too ... besides the things to work on not bad at all thanx for peepin mine Pz stay up
    test
  7. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

The beat was ok, I didn't really get into it all like that...I think you need to work on your delivery, cause it just seems like your talking over the beat, and it gets boring real quick, plus the emotion could use alot of work. You gotta make what your saying to the listener seem believable you know? Overall this wasn't too bad, just work on your delivery and emotion, and the rest will fall into place. Keep elevating man you got potential...Peace
    test
  8. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

REturnin the favor

Listenin....the beat is cew...style is cew, voice is a bit hard to get into, but oh well...lyrics is straight, the hook could be better....overall, not too bad of a song. Peace
    test
  9. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

test
  10. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Feeling The Beat...

Wasn't Really Feeling The Flow...You Were Like Completely Ignoring The Beat. The Hook Had A Better Flow...But You Should Fix Your Overdubs...Or Maybe That Was The Effect You Were Going For...Cuz They Sound Like They Weren't Timed Properly And They're Overlapping Eachother Improperly. Second Verse Sounds Better...Flows A Little More On Point...Delivery Is Aight Too...I Think Your Mic Pressence Is Your Strong Point.

Overall...Not Bad. Return The Favor? http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931004
    test
  11. Unda Dwella

Unda Dwella Do you matter?

Yeah some of the shadows/overdubs were out on this. Made it abit hard to get into at times. I quite like your delivery tho, I'm a fan of understated flows. I think the depth of your voice can effect your clarity at times, I have the same problem with my vocal tone. I think this was pretty solid tho. Hook was mixed a little bizarrely too tho and made it less clear. I find when my voice is doubled up it takes away a fair amount of clarity. I think this is the same case.

Solid shit tho. I quite liked this. And I liked the beat.

Stay up.
    test
  12. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

word @ whoever said this had a rza feel to it..

good shit on the whole, abstract, liking it..
    test
  13. $tack Bundle$

$tack Bundle$ New Member

good work........
    test
  14. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

word the fuck up peoples, thankin y'all
    test
  15. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

returnin feed:

aight...beat sounds tight so far...good shit....

ya flow sounds good for the most part....overdubs is throwin it off here n there....lyrics are oo....feelin em....i like ya voice yo..shits pretty original...reminds me of someone just cant picture who....ya prescense is there...deff feelin that....vocals sound kinda muffled a lil..need some eq'ing...
    this shit was tight yo...i fuck with it...type of shit id rock on a daily basis....good lookin on the feed man..always appreciated...
    test
  16. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

thanks man, anytime dawg
    test
  17. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

beat is tite lol

nice song man
    test
  18. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

beat is pretty cool.. ya voice is cool, you can work on ya emotion a little more sounds like your holding back, lyrics are dope i like em, u got some meaning behind ya lyrics too
    the hook is cool man, keep rippin

peep it out
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931731
    test
  19. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

thanks for the feeds
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

not feelin this beat really, dont like the bass line at all, makes it sound too fruity and not melodic

word, ur delivery and voice is very rza-like, think u need to work on ur emotion tho, u dont enunciate and deliver ur shit smooth enough, sounds like u dont rehearse ur shit and just reading it off the screen, cuz u put no real emotion behind it

flow is on point, not bad, content is decent

hook is aiight

not a bad track, just need to put more effort in making us BELIEVE u believe in what u sayin

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932332

check out my new track sometime, thanks

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.