Organic all natural Apple cider vinegar?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Fatal is back, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

they say this shit like the best thing since sliced bread. They say it will help you lose weight and grow hair and cure most alignments.... anybody every tried this bullshit out? i got a bottle at the crib but scared to taste it lol. Google it and u will buy a bottle yo self lol. the claims are great and its only 4 bucks a bottle
    test
  2. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

it's supposed to improve insulin sensitivity...which would aid in fat loss

"The effect of vinegar on blood glucose levels is perhaps the best-researched and the most promising of apple cider vinegar's possible health benefits. Several studies have found that vinegar may help lower glucose levels. For instance, one 2007 study of 11 people with type 2 diabetes found that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed lowered glucose levels in the morning by 4%-6%." - http://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar?page=2

i tasted it before...it tastes like vinegar with a apple cider flavor...some people put it in their salads..i rather just take it straight...

cinnamon and Fenugreek seeds have a similar effect on insulin sensitivity...

i personally don't know if it works or not...i would take it with all of those things i just mentioned plus 10g of fishoil a day
    test
  3. C-Money

C-Money New Member

Doesn't it help with cuts, acne, and lots of other shit too?
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

which one did you try supacilious? its one with this shit called "the mother" and that shit supposed to be great but taste like trash.

C-money yup they say it cures acne and it will make u feel like a new person just after a few weeks. it got so many benefits is incredible. like if u read the book "natural cures" its a cure for like everything lol
    test
  5. C-Money

C-Money New Member

I heard it helps itching too lol

that shit performs miracles.
    test
  6. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lmao i dunno bout itching
    test
  7. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

it was some organic apple cider vinegar from the supermarket...it was a generic brand...

i know people like to hype products like this....but the effect it will have will probably be small...

also i will tell you that it will slightly burn your mouth...kind of like Listerine...
    test
  8. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

WTF you guys are crazy saying ACV is good?

That stuff tastes awful. I got pills instead but I never took them.

I do take cinnamon, folic acid and cayenne.
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

ha well i'ma take it for like two weeks to see if i feel better starting saturday. I seen the pills at gnc but i want the actually fluidity. i ain't using it to lose weight tho i'm jus using it cuz i heard it helps overall health
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.