Orangecounty show me one record u did on ur own...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by John_Dough, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

if there are so many good rappers over there how come no one ive ever spoke to in my entire life has been like, you hear that new british rapper?

it never happens
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

why wouldn't it be possible tho kross? they did create the language we speak
    test
  3. Beast V 1

Beast V 1 New Member

test
  4. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Lol@excuses, what's yours? I worked 60 hours this week graveyard shift, my kids b day was yesterday, I stayed up from 9 pm Friday night till around 6pm Saturday... ill drop my shit when I can, and I WILL drop something... like I said, you can wait unless u wanna be a man and drop a track first...which I don't see happening
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

They don't cross over cuz they're more on the real shit that we all came up listenin to. They're more about the essence out there. And we all know that the real shit aint sellin out here. Commercial success does not equate to skill or talent.
    test
  6. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

spot on
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

so youre sayin that every rapper thats made it isnt real? Nas? Jay? Busta Rhymes, these all fake cats? I dont think so. If they were that sick, we'd know. Period. If there was a plethora of sick european rappers theyd be more known then little to none. Like I said, Ive been friends with european rappers, I dropped a collab with a european rapper audio like two months ago. Im not racist against em, Im realist towards em. The facts stand out. I know ALOT of mean american rappers all the european rappers Ive known are pretty bad
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  9. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

The cats you named broke into the limelight no less than 15 years ago. Im talkin bout the landscape of the game right now. You kno me better than to claim that I think Nas Jay and Bus are fake or wack.

All Im sayin is that there are some nice MCs in places other than the states. The ones you've encountered may be bad, but the ones I've stumbled upon are pretty nice.
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

maybe u don't understand we're not equals softy...normally somebody with no ability like u wouldn't even be able to conversate with somebody like me, ur horrible...there is no battle, it's you proving to me u can drop something decent which u haven't done thus far, lyrically ur still terrible while everyone love me or hate me knows what I do is at the highest level...u got a few more hours, if nothing then I gotta keep it pushing softy, ur stale at this point...ur outta ur league softy
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

what about leady? an cal lmao. just cause you stumbled into some nice emcees dont mean they countrys chalked full of em. an I know you aint think nas an jay are wack, i was just provin a point, where are their nasses an jays that we know about like they know about ours? all im sayin is we are not the same. our scene is much stronger an probly pound for pound we got way meaner emcees.
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

alright I told him this morning to drop something, its been A WEEK now and softy is still making excuses...fuck that I told him what to do since he's a nobody and I'm a legend, he didn't wanna follow protocol so this shit with that fraud paul wall looking queer is over...wack raps a starving son and dead end job aren't valid reasons not to man up and drop something, I got professional studios on call with personal engineers whenever however 24/7 yet u can't hop on ur little desktop mic with ur adobe and cool edit...pathetic
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i liked this one:

"be a man and drop first"

so technically, if you drop first dough, he's not a man. not that he is anyway, but still...
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

nah zyclon I had nothing to gain from any of this cuz I'm one of the best on the net to ever do it, thats a certified fact...this cornball softy aka synthesis claims he been around but me and most other people don't know him from anything but some hookups cock holding...he's a sucker and panned out to be a fraud
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

oh i was just pointing out that if you take his statement literally, he'd be the bitch for posting second. (even though you did tell him to link something).

either way, on a completely unrelated topic, albanians are terrible at anything related to music.
    test
  16. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

oh no doubt I knew exactly what u were saying, his whole swag is bitch made anyway, thats why he's got the name softy...regardless tho he failed and made excuses just like I thought he would...he stinks and hip hop never was or will be up his alley...he's a sucker
    test
  17. *BEAST*

wait till I find you geek...you wont ever post here again.
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

true story
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

Albania sucks
    test
  20. *BEAST*

I know what you are tryin to do. But still, I am gonna kick your ass baby face....you ball less slut, tell me what you use??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.