Options for "OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION" in the Battle Video Archives

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by mapleleaf, May 31, 2010.

?

What would you like to see?

1. Subforum for off topic/trolling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No subforum, more strict regulation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other- i have my own idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No change, I enjoy it the way it is now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

man its hard not to be pretentious towards you when you misspell pretentious

like i just wanna be like "yo jackass, its pretentious" and i wanna sit here smug as shit basking in the fact that yet again i am right
    test
  2. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

still waiting for those 3 threads...u said 3 threads in aeh got more views than elle dirty d...why are you so full of shit?
    test
  3. santarosa

santarosa New Member

***RM PS3 NBA 2K9 League*** VOL 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    _REAPAH_
    09-16-2009 11:44 AM
    by kristian
    12,430 132,923

Terrence Howards HAS THE SMALLEST COCK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5)
    C-Money
    11-18-2009 01:03 PM
    by DrewCarey
    94 120,206

30 Free Onionbooty Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5)
    Affliction
    12-09-2009 03:49 PM
    by Fantom
    82 86,022

Just go there and click views man.

edit: Those onionbooty videos are old, don't bother, I already checked.
    edit: Didn't get all of that onionbooty one haha.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

you were right dude, i fucked up. let us never speak of this again.
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

arrogant intellectual narcissist is a pretty accurate description if i may say so myself. we've been over my roots time and time again. hate me now.

did i mention you should kill yourself?
    test
  6. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

Damn you guys complaining about the OT and trolling are a bunch of whiners its the fucking internet get over it and laugh faggots
    test
  7. Eyerate

i prefer your approach to mine.. it isnt going to win hearts and minds, but it saves keystrokes. these fuckups dont listen to reason anyway.

as long as i converted regularjoe.. im pleased with the outcome of this thread.
    test
  8. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Yes, one should be proud of the inability to have a civil conversation with anyone whilst simultaneously being ignorant.

Your roots? What fucking roots? You act as if people truly give a fuck about you just because you're associated with Grind Time. Maybe some of these lames do, but I can say for certain that I could not care less who you know and how much money you put into them.

Oh, your words are so cutting. No one's EVER said such a devastating combination of words to me online before. My very soul is shaken.
    test
  9. Eyerate

go write some norwegian black metal about it, emo kid :cry:
    test
  10. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Whoa now, lets slow up at saying converted ...

But yeah, I see your point. I don't see the problem with the troll threads or with the trolls going a little nuts. I don't participate in it personally but I mean whatever, people can use the forum how they see fit most of the time. It's rarely intrusive I find, I can get to the shit I'm looking for without much trouble. Trolling doesn't really make me upset. I laugh at that shit all the time. Some of the .gifs (MINDBENDER) are funny as hell.

The internet is faceless for the most part but that doesn't mean the interactions that occur on it are completely meaningless. Screen names still have personalities. So let 'em have their fun. I'm still gunna come here and talk about syllables and shit guys, so we can do that too, don't worry ...
    test
  11. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

This leaned the absolute fuck out of me.
    Oh my god...
    test
  12. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

For such an "intellectual," I'm surprised you couldn't even Google or YouTube a black metal song to even comment correctly on the lyrical content of the genre. How ironic.
    test
  13. Diggles

Pot... meet the kettle.
    Nice rebuttal at the end.

"NO, NO, NO!
    YOU'RE STUPID!"

Man I swear, if Eyerate had of posted this thread instead of Maple, you'd be on the other side of the fence so quickly... fuckin' Mexican.
    test
  14. Diggles

To keep it completely real.. it's the assholes who take the internet WAY too seriously (and take themselves too seriously for that matter) who are finding the real problem here with the trolling. The forum is far from out of control, albeit, maybe the GS shit is out of pocket. To bitch about how you want this as a pure blood battle rap section, with no other talk is basically just making this place Auschwitz, circa 1940.

...we all saw how well that shit worked out.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

the amount of retarded shit you post about me seriously makes me think you're just a super dedicated troll
    test
  16. Eyerate

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

im done in this thread....someppl dont understand
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

you and eyerate have the same reading problems i see

for the 20th time

nobody cares about the random off topic thread that has content. do you see people bitching about jack shitt's thread? no.

its when theres 50 threads a day, by the same 3 people, with 2 words of content, that people get annoyed

a thread with a funny video by someone who is a serious poster is fine, nobody cares.

how can you not understand this?
    test
  19. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

why cant maple ban all of the retarded people. holy shit ive only been here a year but this forum got 20 times gayer than it was when i first started posting here.

btw all of eg's points actually make sense, in almost any other forum some dudes would be IP banned within a day for posting the shit they do
    test
  20. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I like oranges. Just kidding, I think people need to just take the initiative to try to make sense and put some thought into what they type. I don't thinking the "trolls" are any worse than the people who type shit like "ah, cool battle" or "lux cool". People are lazy fucking posters for the most part haha.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.