Options for "OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION" in the Battle Video Archives

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by mapleleaf, May 31, 2010.

?

What would you like to see?

1. Subforum for off topic/trolling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No subforum, more strict regulation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other- i have my own idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No change, I enjoy it the way it is now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild New Member

If all you fucking idiots have a god damn problem with this forum, and want to discuss battles in a more organized fashion, get your ass over to grindtimenow.com and use their forum. Happy? Now you have just the battles you wanna talk about. Kotd, use their website.
    test
  2. santarosa

santarosa New Member

From that other thread..
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

all but the last 3 are still actively posting in threads and the last 3 are banned i believe so pretty relevant

my description is that this board is gayed up by troll accounts, which is accurate.
    test
  4. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

this aint' shit. go to sherdog's forum. it's like two retard parades accidentally got scheduled on the same day and they turned the corner and collided.

rap battling isn't big enough for this forum to actually get ugly, so enjoy it while you can. besides, imo this forum is fairly on point but also hilarious.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah sherdog is the worst. someone here (bad poster) mentioned he got banned on sherdog for his posting habits. lol go figure.
    test
  6. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

tha majority want change so far.... and see things as aint right soo
    test
  7. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see this site get back to some serious discussion. I'm all for open discussion of other topics, but only to a certain degree. I agree all-battle talk is not good, becuz there's tons of things goin on in general culture that's worth talkin about.

My point is tho, this site whether some of you all don't appreciate it has some histroical importance to battling. Do u guys have any understanding how many battle videos this forum alone has archived in it? It is the largest source of battles posted anywhere on the internet, and they are all linked and catalogued here. I alone tried to track down hundreds of thousands of links and posted them here for heads to always have a way of watchin the footage. This to some means nothing, but alot of us grew up on these battles, and it sucks when the site becomes a sesspool of shitheads that spend more time makin dumb threads to dilute all the important battle threads. If you like RM so much, there are other forums u can go into to troll and write OT topics.

Also, this site whether u realize it or not to alot of newer posters, was the one of the main ways that HUNDREDS of battlers ALL OVER THE WORLD were able to find each other and communicate with one another. Battlers use to come on here to find out what events were coming up on the circuit, what new battles were dropped, etc. Alot of the grudge matches u enjoy came from this very forum. Alot of the major events that happened in battling were all at some point or time outlined on here. But is it any surprise that alot of battlers and folks involved in the scene are slowly not posting on here anymore cuz of the stupidity?

The best example of the trollin i can give u is when for example I'm watchin a good movie, and I wanna pay attention and discuss it with other people that enjoyed it, but then ur lil 12 yr old brother comes in the room with his friends and they all start makin fart noises and booger jokes. It gets corny after a while. Catch my drift?
    test
  8. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

you ever post on there foreman?
    test
  9. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I've never heard of it. Should I?
    test
  10. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Yo I had no idea u were Carl Weathers. I was wonderin where he was.

Ur a funny dude man!
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

a "forum" is not an "archive".. if you treat it as such be prepared for it to blow up in your face. those battles are all "archived" on youtube.

this is why you dont take a bicycle on the freeway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.