Open Mag Vol 1.

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by UFO the Phoenix, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I need a UFO email. lol...I got a poem for ya
    test
  2. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I thought this dude was talkin about himself in the begining, I was like this cocky bastard...lmfao .....

Nah but I feel you Manmadeofashes!
    test
  3. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

you might not remember me, but i remember when you first started dropping pieces here. i remember them well, i think i saved one somewhere to my personal archives.
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^I may have to go back some. Dang, and all this time you've been on chill mode

haha, I'm just playing.
    test
  5. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

test
  6. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

dont worry about it
    pm me, i have a list of all my old posts anyway.
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Mind~$oul….the realms very own ghetto prophet has been on fire lately….where is this new inspiration coming from?

I can't really say man. I just been seeing and going through a lot of stuff lately in my life. It gets to a point where you can't hold any of that in. And as a writer I just had to lose myself with it. Not caring how it comes or what others may think of it. I can't even remember the last time I posted two poems in the same month in the realm. Feels good to have that writing "feeling" back in me.

I have a question for Mind $oul....Wow...uh...I really appreciate your work...Are you working on any projects as of now? Books, Audio,etc??

It's funny you say books. I showed Realms some of my personal writings I have posted up in a blog I've made. She asked me the same thing. Sagacious Infant has asked me the same thing a lot of times. I've actually have been planning on writing a book though. Mostly about the street life in the city of Memphis(what else do I talk about) and how it has had an effect on me growing up. I really want to work on getting more of my work published though. I doubt any of my writing is good enough though. I've been wanting to perform at a couple of spoken word clubs. But I hardly ever try to remember any of my work and believe it or not, I'm like crazy shy.

But as of lately I've been going to the studio lately. One of my co-workers has a cousin that can probably blow any of these female RnB singers that's out right now straight out the water. I've been going up there to help her write. I can also sing myself, even though I hate to do so(it's one talent I wish I didn't have). I've actually made a few tracks of my own. And I'm featured on a local rapper's song that's getting some play around here in the city. Hopefully if I build up the nerve I'll even try to make my own spoken word album.

Peace..........

Realms owes me a collab from a year ago! You're fire!
    test
  8. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

Just wanted to say hi... there i said it

lol
    test
  9. ManMadeofAshes

ManMadeofAshes *DREAMER

hahah Im cocky bhitiah.. but.. not really in that way
    he. he. he.
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

*lpoet sighting*
    test
  11. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

3) Question for LaLa…..when you gonna bless us with a new poem (no pressure)…or maybe what’s holding you back perhaps we can help?

I'm writing...more so than I once was! I'm taking a creative writing poetry class this semester (figured it would be an easy A ;) )so I'm forced to write. It's pressure enough believe me. I have one due tomorrow..that well..isn't done and I don't know if it will be done on time but when it is, that will be the next piece I drop here.

I'm still writing stuff that isn't "required" I realize what a perfectionist I've become since I started writing again. I think it borders on OCD [funny] I can't really free write stuff anymore and feel good about it...it's like it has to be a body, soul, & mind effort...more so than it ever was before. That's good for you guys though...hopefully everything I do drop will be totally enjoyable. At least that's what I hope!

I'll be back to read through this thread guys...I want to reply to some stuff in here but I need to go to bed, gotta get up soon haha
    test
  12. LadyL257

LadyL257 New Member

Question 2 mods:

((not tryin to be funny)) but are we allowed to post "R" rated poems?..lol because i have some written about ..things... that I'd like 2 share.
    test
  13. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

same ol heads i'm seein'. first time this poetry realm was up all i can remember is mindsoul... ufo, if i recall... lpoet... zero (prolly)... brit... and eloquent i think (sorry for ghostin' ya on the "tree", the man who set up the thread already knows what happened).

too bad none of y'all recognized my presence, must be coz one of my new pieces were whack. but, hell yeah, props to all y'all fuggas here for keepin' it runnin'. everyone - stay up. ~1~
    test
  14. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^thanks for the love/support Killafornian

LadyL257 I dont see why not?....I've read a little bit of everything in the realm...post what you want
    test
  15. jkennedythe3RD

jkennedythe3RD New Member

peepin the spot and dropping a note

"I don't know what's better or worse/
    the blessing or curse/
    because what it takes/
    to get those breaks/
    as many stood stagnantly/
    or tooned in statically/
    to observe the aftermath of a national tragedy/
    being reported oh so dramatically/
    It seems as though AMERICA finally cares about black folks???
    but at what cost/
    for every live saved there has to be so many lives lost/
    test
  16. LadyL257

LadyL257 New Member

okay..thankyou for the responce.

stay up
    1Luv
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.