only 6 years left niggas...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Halloween Jack, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

omfg JAhahahahhahahaa [funny]

I'd shoot the shiot outta that monster lol@ the Scared gif tho hahaha

*Steals*
    test
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs Pholcus phalangioides

test
  3. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

proof of the unknown...
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^That was the craziest shit I've ever read. To be honest, I don't believe it. I'm a person that's has been down every spiritual avenue there is. I've read books written by satanists (The Book of Law), read teh Necronomicon, Bible three times, started reading the Qur'ran(sp?), but never finished. I've read numerous books by Socrates and Satre. I've been in Buddhist temples. After all that, and not to mention an extreme fascination with "the dark side" of religion (satanism, druids, wicca, and all that kinda stuff), I've never had one experience slightly close to what was described in that thread...
    test
  5. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

some shit eh?
    its all true tho... i cant make something like that up..
    crazy part about it is this... ever since that happened to me... people in the area of the storage place have been reporting strange incidences.. like power outages and mysterious blackouts... there've even been a couple baby kidnappings.. and if you're familiar with the necronomicon, then you know about the witches sabbat and how important children are to it... and this all took place before christmas... ironic...

something else thats convincing to me and maybe no one else are childrens abilities to sense thing not of this existance...
    see, i used to live with my niece n nephe, ages 4 & 3, before all this shit started taking place, and shortly after... what made me move out of my house were these instances where we'd be the only ones in a room and they'd see things around me they described as "mean fearies"
    this was going on for a couple weeks after the storage incident, and i wasnt too concernd about it tho cuz they're always madd loopy lol...
    till one day shit got serious... i noticed my niece start shying away from me and when i asked her why, she said the "mean fearies" told her to. then she sharted getting scratches on her from out of no where and i started getting worried... she went from being like a fuckin magnet to me to crying when i got near her cuz she was afraid of the "mean fearies"...
    the last straw was when i was baby sitting them and they were laying down on either side of me but my nieces head was in my lap... she started stirring like she was dreaming but it was a weird kind of stirring... thats when i looked at her hair...
    my sister usually braids their hair n shit and as im looking at my nieces braids hanging off my leg, i see the ends if them slowly start to un braid itself... at first i thought i was just imagining shit cuz i was half asleep too, but then i saw her braid just get yanked like if some one pulled it, thats when she woke up screaming. i tried to calm her but she wouldnt let me touch her, she ran in to my mothers room, arms flailing around, with me close behind. when she turned around, she had blood on her face from a scratch.. and i know she didnt do it cuz i was behind her the whole time...
    i started fuckin bawling man and she finally let me hold her...
    then i hear my nephw in the other room, laughing...
    i take my niece in there to see that the fuck's up now and we see my nephew laying there on the couch looking at a spot on the floor just dying laughing.. which my niece soon takes part in... this freaked me out even more and i asked them what were they laughing at and she said they were laughing at the girl who scared the "meanfearies" away...
    i asked her what she looked like and she gave me this weird look and said "you".
    i almost fuckin dropped the girl... i knew exactly who she was talking about...
    it was my friend... who had passed away the same year my niece was born in...
    we had these inside jokes.. shit it was just crazy.. but i knew thats who she was talking about, my niece gave me the exact same look my friend would and sounded almost identical to her, tone of voice and everything... i was freaked man...
    needless to say... i moved out a couple days after that...

so yeah... she spirit world exists...
    test
  6. krisp

krisp aka PhsyKris

well the history channel did an entire show based on this theory so it is out there.... the didnt mention and protals or gods but they did stress the mayan calendar ending abruptly on december 22nd 2012........ also the prophet nostrodomus predicted it to end round the same time..... and according to the bible code *if anyone knows about it* it states in 2012 an astroid will hit the earth in 2012.... so it comes from more then one sorce...
    test
  7. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

yupsy

only problem is...

as much as i wish that it would be such a natural occurance as an asteroid...

its not going to be...

something far worse is afoot...
    test
  8. Ion Metatron

Ion Metatron I Punch Faces 4 Fun

The Only people that Should Be afraid of the Comming Judgement & Spiritual War are those not Solidified in the power of the one true God, through Christ.

With one Prayer Request from the Human heart God will provide his followers with 5,000 Angelic Protectors.

It takes Serious Faith & a Profound relationship with the lord but the promise is made to your heart.. this is why Men of god do not fear the final days..

I Welcome them..

The Demons & Angels of Hell were expelled & banished from the realm of Heaven & only to be left with the up for grabs realm of Earth.. only through this final Spiritual War & Purgeing of evil from the Earth will we finally Live as God Intended us to..

My name is actually derived from The Great Angel Metatron..
    I Welcome this battle.. & Should I die, when I get to heaven I will beg the Lord everyhour to grant me power to join the battle being waged against the evil..

With the Power of God.. Why be afraid?

Victory shal be ours.. & it's fruits shall be Sweet!

Keep the Faith niggaz

test
  9. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

test
  10. Ion Metatron

I'm serious tho[dunno]

test
  11. Ja¢k £an†e®n

[​IMG]
    chea niggas... what he said...
    test
  12. Ion Metatron

test
  13. Ja¢k £an†e®n

test
  14. Ion Metatron

Should He grant me the Power..
    I shall use it to Solidify & Enforce His Glory

[​IMG]

test
  15. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

Nostrodamus has predictions in the Sun every year... I remember the moon was supposed to turn blood red in 1998 and we were all going to die...

Really... Me believe in Ntdm's predictions...? lol nah
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yall are trippin
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Word to Ion. I was never scared of the apocolypse, because I'm confident I'll be on the side of good when shit hits the fan. And whether or not there's a heaven, it doesn't really matter, as long as I know what I'm doing is good. I don't quite know why, and I know this will sound strange, but ever since I was a little kid, I was always talked about the apocolypse, and how I was gonna be the "hero" of the battle of armeggedeon (sp?). I was pretty weird growin' up. Still am. But I always pictured myself on that battlefield, and I've had dreams about it ever since I can remember. Not prophecy, just one of my favorite parts of my imagination...
    test
  18. Ja¢k £an†e®n

me... the angel of redemption

[​IMG]

my partner...
    [​IMG]
    test
  19. Ja¢k £an†e®n

[​IMG] [​IMG] mutha fucka!!!!!
    test