ONLY 4 Weeks LEFT!!! 100$ cash! (Get ya records up)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its common sense, if you write a thought provoking piece and your opponent holds your hand through his verse, the response will be that his verse was easier to follow and carried you through whereas the other person didnt quite pull it together and you will lose

so why do it? if that's the case then just post in the open mic forum if you're looking for feedback

here, you should write to win, or write for something other than to lose

i only write for the sake of being the moderator and having to write the mag and therefore in order to know whats going on week in and week out i must stay active within the league and therefore i write and i vote on nearly all of the battles so that i have a chance to peep everyone and produce a magazine for each week

otherwise, i would not be in this league because i dont care about winning, but was this not the case and i were still signed in then obviously it would be to win whether i write for myself or not because if i just wanted feedback i would post my pieces in the open mic forum of every website that baron mynd has ever visited

or maybe im the only one
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Rule #129 of writing:

Lengthy online rebuttals get skimmed and never read fully, so try to stay away from them.

test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^it wasnt really a rebuttal
    i was just tripping and couldnt stop writing
    i aint mad at no one, and i have nothing to prove
    whatevers clever
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Q you are a God son, act like it.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

dad, my shits posted
    definately not for the voters
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

That's what I am talking about.

God Mods.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. word ..
    test
  9. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

For some painful reason I actually read all that, trust me, you don't want to compare your community college writing and what you think is profound against me on anything outside of this league as my honors thesis alone on language semantics will shit on anything you will ever write.

While you find my stories to have the "same plot/same twist"...same flow...I find it rather commical especially considering that to me, you're one of the absolutely most forced writers in this league, you push multies where they are unnatural to speed up a piece of writing because god forbid someone lingers and realizes what you write doesn't ever piece together...DAD is garbage, but the next time we face Q, i'll make sure not to be sitting around just bullshitting and I'll actually spend 1/2 an hour on a verse for you...

What you don't get is I can beat damn near anyone in this league w/o even trying...and I have yet to really try against anyone, partially because Thursday night is the worst night of the week for me to write verses, partially because I'm uninspired, but most of all because I flat out don't care, I signed back up because Jook asked me to, i've stayed in because Baron asked me to, and I stick around because I get along with a lot of the guys in the league and respect many of them as writers, I neither get along with your, nor do I respect your writing, but that is that...

Live your life, i'll live mine, when we meet again, everything will get decided.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

did you miss that one?
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what you dont get is i think i stated that you were a good writer and that you can beat me at times, just as i can beat you at times and i have once already

and im not comparing colleges, lol, you always bring this college up, look boxa, i know you're working on a masters taking 21 credits at rutgers or something, i honestly dont care because in the end we're all the sme

and mostly none of these RSTL verses sound natural, if i posted a natural sounding verse id lose, i will be the first to admit that i force everything out except maybe a few times like the apple verse which most people didnt even grasp and i would have lost had my opponent been better

but my flow is usually done very well, even though its never natural but neither is the plot nor the rest of the verse

and i would like to think we get along well, im not looking for friends on this website but i tend to get along with everyone (even you, and you know it), but yea, i also respect everyone as writer's

so that's the difference between me and you
    test
  12. Got Life?

you're right...I don't respect everyone...

and we get along in the sense that we move it along to keep the mag going...

but that is as far as that one extends...
    test
  13. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Yes I am.
    test
  14. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

halfgodhalfzilla@paypal.com
    test
  15. Got Life?

that was direct at Dad, hush up...
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you all can feel free to vote on the grudge match
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

got life is like that sibling that gives tough love cuz he actually is hurting on the inside and wants any type of love
    test
  18. Got Life?

you're like that bleeding cunt, that although you stick a tampon into...you're still bleeding and bitching...
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Medical Condition - PTDP / Personality Trait Displacement and Projection

Synopsis - Sufferers will take note of their faults but then PTDP kicks in a form of denial which leads them to project their shortcomings onto the nearest person.

Cure/Medication - Therapy. Only once the sufferer of PTDP can realise and accept that what they are saying about other people, is actually what they notice about themselves, will they start to recover from PTDP.

Known Sufferers - Got Life? ..............
    test
  20. Got Life?

this is classic....every single time I post something...^ that nut hugger posts something right after me, although I openly have explained to him he's on my ignore list...

you figure that out...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.