only 140,000 followers of God go to Heaven*

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by stickman, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

atreyu, if what you are saying is correct, only 144,000 virgins, 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of israel, except the tribe of Dan which has none, thus giving hte tribe of Joseph a double share, are going to heaven and unless you are a full blooded member of one of those tribes, and a virgin pure of sin, you will not go to heaven.
    so stop reading the bible literally
    test
  2. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

I dont believe im going to heaven.I have an earthly hope after Armageddon.Im definitely one of the chosen few of 144000
    test
  3. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

you don't get it, you CAN'T be one of those chosen few.
    test
  4. Super.

Super. New Member

why not?
    because he is a homosexual, or what?
    test
  5. stage

stage you talkin to me?

because he's a fucking idiot

and heaven would never take such an ass
    test
  6. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

to blindly think only 144,000 will get in is insulting your own intelligence and common sense

scriptures have been notorious for retarded translations or purpose cover ups

it was probably 1,440,000,000,000

but since it didnt look like as much as a selective club as the church wanted it to be, they switched it up.

n the bible is nothing more than a great book. dont live by it blindly, follow its fine doctrine cause its an exceptional way of life, but dont gimme the ''7 headed dragon is coming for you'' bullshit pal.

seriously, it said man was made before all, nice call dumbasses, mustve hurt when that lie came to bite you in the ass when dinosaurs were discovered to have lived far before man had gone through this thing called evolution. those who wrote the bible didnt count on that, now they gotta eat their shit.
    test
  7. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

the point i'm making is that you can't believe these bullshit bible docterines.

but what i was saying to atreyu was that he can't go to heaven because only virgin members of 11 of the 12 tribes of Israel can go to heaven.
    test
  8. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

*singing "If god was one of us" *

*Does macarena, then harlem shuffles out of thread, naked*
    test
  9. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

YOUR NOT JEWISH...Your my homie but come on dog..you smarter than that..they gonna be jews...
    test
  10. Fitz Chevalric

Fitz Chevalric Catalyst

lol its funny how people totaly overread the truth...

144000 will go directly to heaven and dont have to face the agony of the end of the world...wich if I am correct will last for a few hundred to a thousand years...(I havent read revelations in some while) but anyway theres actualy three groups of people...
    1st are chosen by god to enter heaven immediatly
    2nd Are those who pass but have been made sin free by jesus so they go to heaven in the end too..
    3rd Are basicly everyone else...they will be judged on how they lived their lives and go up or down accordingly...

And if you dont pick quotes out of context and read the whole book you will see that..

1. one day for god is a thousand year for mankind...wich makes you wonder about the 6 days in he created us in..
    2nd The bible does read god sent a big projectile to kill off the dragons and gigantic seamonster so that man may survive...(dinosaurs?)

who knows...its as much theory as the theory of relativity....because neither have been proven...they have jus built more theories on it to make it seem logical
    hence why they call it theory its unproven

so basicly your science is as independable as you make the bible seem...

and if you envolve the bible code...wich some of you might've read...you KNOW the the original jewish bible cant have been writin by the minds of mankind
    test
  11. Fitz Chevalric

Fitz Chevalric Catalyst

lol yeah I think thass about right
    test
  12. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

what the fuck are YOU talking about?LMAO.wtf.
    test
  13. stage

stage you talkin to me?

dont give me this one day for god is thousands of years to a human.... its all bullshit

the second people get smart and realize that the bible is bullshit, is the same second people who believe "re-interpret" the meaning

go look up "delusion"

yea, look familiar?..... even when evidence is shown that clearly debunks the delusion, the person suffering meerly changes the story to fit the facts

modern religion will fade away like ancient religion, don't worry, a new one will come along that is simply what worked from the old religions, and some new shit to keep people believing

keep praying to god that your polio will go away you crippled little bitches, cause i'm gonna walk on by with the penicillin in my hand laughing
    test
  14. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Serge was just exlaining the truth.. The Bible is not literal for the most part.. 144k could mean a small amount of people will actually be saved.. learn something..
    test
  15. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

No.YOU learn somethin muthafucka.I know what im talking about.
    test
  16. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Obviously you dont, because Serge laid it out, and you didnt understand.. Im putting stick in your company, to tho, since hes making the bible out to be literal..
    test
  17. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

im not even going to contest what he said nor you,idiot.I dont argue with illiterate idiots who think they know it all.Peasant.How about you research for yourself.Why are you arguing for Serge?Come with your own opinion so i can son you.Oops.I dont son idiots.I forgot.
    test
  18. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

lolol.. Why re-state an opinion if mine almost exactly matches serges.. that doesnt make me an idiot, it makes me lazy at worst.. And i have done research regarding the Bible, Ive read the whole thing, atleast 10 times.
    test
  19. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

good fucking god almighty, you honestly believe that of the trillions among trillions of humans that've walked the fucking planet, only 144,000 thousand would get into this heaven, and you expect to remain credible?

you dont fucking believe this, youre just so weak minded and terrified of not getting into a non existant place that you wanna stay on the safe side with a passion.

the shear fact that people force themselves to be good to be on this ''safe side'' to get into heaven should leave them out, its hypocritical.

good and evil isnt even decided by the person, the chemical balance in your brain does. its like a robot that malfunctions, so get it through ya head. theres no heaven, theres no hell, theirs only human imperfection and the atrocities like ''religion'' that its prone to create.

i believe theres a god, but everything YOU believe has been the brainchild of a long line of sick fucks that manipulate the likes of you into thinking such a proposterous thing as this retarded point youre trying to keep.
    test
  20. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

lol...youre all a bunch of idiots with incoherent rambling of no facts to back what you say.The bible says only 144000 CHOSEN ones will go to heaven to govern with Jesus and God AFTER armageddon.You dont THINK that is true?Well youve obviously conjured up your own philosophy and own sort of religion.I dont feel like explaining anything to you idiots anymore because all you can say...I DONT THINK thats correct.You fucking idiot...its IN THE BIBLE.Is the bible a book of truth?Yes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.