Oneduh....Stop private messaging me you pathetic loser.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MyKe SeaN, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

:funny:

hibe probably the g'est nigga on here & he dont even act like it
    test
  2. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

oneduh so you have never tried to show proof of anything online? you have never made effort to try to prove your status?

false...you fought tooth and nail tryin to prove your value with your website... so we can throw that you dont care excuse out...

now the real question is.. why HAVEN'T you posted those things you listed... hmmm maybe cuz they are greatly exaggerated?

hmmm
    test
  3. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

There you go boss, in your honor i made one for you.
    test
  4. Envy

Beat me too it, lol.
    test
  5. traptrap

traptrap Active Member

oh okay.

then I really don't find any relevancy in your argument.
    test
  6. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

yeah.. I tried to prove the value of the website, when I was asking for investments towards saving the website.. Jesus you guys are fucking dense.

& I haven't posted that shit because there's nothing to gain from it.. There's maybe a dozen people on this board that aren't absolute bums that aren't even worth addressing..

You're all bums for the most part. The niggas I work with know how I get it, my family knows how I get it.. The rest of the world doesn't matter 1 bit to me if you haven't noticed by my post history.. This is just a fun place to pass time.. I don't use it to try to show off my social status like you bums do.
    test
  7. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

trust me tho, hibe is sensitive sometimes...

i gotta keep that nigga humble and in line but he takes shit to heart and goes into hiding

he calls me a bully cause i go in on him when he dont preform up to standard..

this is for his own good..
    test
  8. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

I can take him there, not everyone i know prospers in life =]
    test
  9. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Nyce.. before you go any further into your imagination to prove I'm fake.. Hit up @Webz_Creationz & @Repute & ask them to confirm seeing an account with over 600k in it..

I prove shit to the people on here worth proving shit to.. You will never fall into that category.
    test
  10. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

asdl;fjajaeil;wfl;aewjfl;aewjf;aejwl;

you dont try to flaunt your status ?????? you stay tryna claim this boss shit nigga... lmaooo

lmewijrawjrf;a sometimes i think your borderline retarded man...
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

I'll introduce @Oneduh as a friend and carry a conversation with my peoples in hopes he's comfortable enough to say nigga or beaner or darkie or whichever word he prefers, niggas out here itchin to hit a lick man dont give them a reason too :funny: hopefully he brings up his 600k in his bank account when he does it too treat his ass like a whiteboy wearing a gold chain in Colombia.
    test
  12. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

i would never have reason to do business with a racist awkward nigga who tries to spare his wife and children by "venting" on a message board..

your life sounds unejoyable..... no amount of money would be worth being that guy...
    test
  13. Envy

test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo
    test
  15. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Good read, nice save
    test
  16. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

doenst matter now
    test
  17. traptrap

traptrap Active Member

so fucking what, I can take you places too where you couldn't say nigga even though you're a spic.
    test
  18. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

im a minority any real nigga would understand that ill say nigga tho, @Oneduh admitted in this thread he won't
    test
  19. traptrap

traptrap Active Member

Lmao your skin is light as oneduh's.

In your hood that might be okay, in Miami that might be okay cause niggas are used to that due to high spic population.

But in reality, if you're not black, it doesn't take a real nigga, some nigga just might feel some kind of way about it...
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

real talk tho i wouldnt even attempt or take the generous offer to hang out with @Oneduh if he came to miami, fool comes off as a boring ass fool on here he probably get drunk then start asking do i know where to get any oxys at? and put me on a mission trying get drugs for this nigga

im good off that

talk about his success in internet marketing and the amount of money he got off facebook ads and other boring ass shit that put me to sleep
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.