one rule that should be added to rbl is

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Super., Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allah.

Allah. nice with the hands

wtf @ this??lol
    test
  2. .Azrael.

.Azrael. Better Than You.

lmao @ this, and this nigga j o o k's just mad cuz he lost in LMS4, before dude lost he was saying all this shit about how b.boys was dope and that he wanted to be part of it and now that he lost he talking all this shit about how b.boys is wack.
    test
  3. Noobie Ned

Noobie Ned i'm noo here

reppin ~~~~~~ yo! [chicken]
    test
  4. Pukka

Pukka 150 lbs of solid fuck you

pretty much.... Oz just doesn't like ~~~~~~ cause no one gives him dap over there and could give a fuck less who he is, haha....
    test
  5. .Azrael.

.Azrael. Better Than You.

haha, werd, and wtf @ ~~~~~~ being one of the banned words, thats really homosexual. lol.
    test
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

Word Pukka. And it'll never change. RM heads will say other heads that come here are bias'd. Other heads will call RM heads bias'd. Slowly.. text will die out. It's just became a cycle.
    test
  7. Mic Booth

Mic Booth who gives a shit

a lot of fags are biased & do vote for their buddies

but oz is a fucking dumbboat

& .. why do you guys care at all whether you lose or not, or whether you got jipped or not, or whether the votes were biased, i mean really, wtf?
    test
  8. Blaow

Blaow you wish.

this is Mets from ~~~~~~.

and jook is garbage..this nigga just made a thread taking about how sick we are and how he underestimated our site. then loses to a dude thats a nobody in the LMS and cry's about it.

as far as the rest of you. i dont care.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Blaow you fuckin ass clown ape faced bitch, your the wackest bitch to ever graze the b boy board homo. You are the ring leader of a generation of wack bitches who recycle bars and post played shit then pat eachother on the back. Creativity > B boys

The thread I made was before my battle, I said that there are a couple ill heads on the site and that I had no problem with the site.

Note: I only posted the thread because I am not liked at b boys and didn't want to lose to a wack faggit which happend anyway do to your distasteful likeliness, and band of peons whom link eachother up to vote against rm heads. Fake bitches, I'd eat every fucking B boy alive if yall didn't stick together like homos.
    test
  10. Blaow

Blaow you wish.

yea. you sing a different tune over here.

i dont even know the dude you faced ..your using american idol punches and shit. your wack the crew you was in at b boys is wack. synthetics beat you dawg. hes a newb nobody. and dont say people voted for him overthe whole b boys thing cuz nobosy like that nigga either.

you aint nobody.
    test
  11. Flowent

Flowent I see U

That synthetics battle was jokes..

and personally you all are being faggots for not realizing the fact that ALL SITES ARE BIASED.
    Seriously, when have any of you been to a site.. your new at.. and notice all the dickriding.. wellllllllllll guess what.. jook was new to ~~~~~~, guess what.. I was too.. there's dickriding there, everyone knows it.. and RM? mad dickriding, so fucking rampant people are losing track who they actually dickride.. it's a fucking cycle, and it won't stop.

Pz.
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

You would know speaks the truth.

Blaow you just further proved my point of the bias towards me at b boys son. My crew consist of 3 other members, b boys consists of a whole lot more faggits and herbs bitch. Get ya weight up. True story.
    test
  13. namix

namix u flip shit, i refine it

i would vote for an RM head vs. a bboy head in any given match.. i dunno what the fuck this jook kid is talkin about.. but nonetheless, i didnt know he was an RM head.. or a bboy head.. i dunno who the fuck he is. so i shouldnt really care i guess, lol, pc..
    test
  14. namix

namix u flip shit, i refine it

in order to be considered an RM head you need at least more posts then me.. i dont even talk on here much lol..
    test
  15. Flowent

Flowent I see U

On the real, super just had the tough luck.. he got matched with an alias in his first battle.. even I used that paris hilton line, funny how it was called dope in that battle..

and for dickriding to continue, dyna your the illest on that site, hands down.
    test
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

J o o k is a nobody here. Pay him no mind.
    test
  17. Flowent

Flowent I see U

Just cause you don't know him doesn't mean he's a nobody.
    test
  18. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

Did I say I didn't know him ? Wordizzle.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Youngins ice grillin me.. oh you not feelin me? fine. it cost u nothin pay me no mind..-j

It's nothing seriously, if you don't know me good, I rather it be that way, the fuck do I want to fall in a category with a bunch of homo ass kids. I'd own anon with out trying, and namix I been here since 99 duke, just because this is a fresh name means nothing.
    test
  20. Anonymous

Anonymous ....profound

Word. You'd own me sooo hard in a text battle yo. Wordizzle. You're still nothing special. So why don't you sit back down now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.