One Piece

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Pyronoa Zoro, May 15, 2013.

1. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

Watch One Piece Episodes English Subbed & Dubbed Movies Online Episode!

stream from there.

I'm almost caught up...and it's been great. Major arcs are incredible, inbetween arcs are good and some of the smaller filler arcs aren't bad...some are shit.

First couple eps are unbearable, especially the Buggy pirates. The recruitment eps were ok, nothing special, but at around episodes 30-40 or so is the first major (back story) arc, The Arlong Pirates. I didn't much care for the series and was about to shelve it until then. I was hooked from then on. If you get passed this arc and still can't get into it, this is not for you. take your soulless attention elsewhere.
    test
  2. Pyronoa Zoro

Also, open the goddamn threads in this forum.
    test
  3. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Haha, a whole forum, only two threads open because of date.

I'll try to check one piece.
    test
  4. Raprehistorian

Raprehistorian Rap is Food

Wow, good to see a One Piece fan on here. These boards are dead though, so I doubt there will be any deep discussion about this Anime/Manga series.

I'm a big fan of One Piece; in fact I'm such a big One Piece fan that I actually have a collection of authentic figures from Japan. I also have the first 46 volumes of the Manga and the first 5 collection DVDs. Arlong arc and Alabasta arc are my two top favourites. Such great story-telling and character developments. I just don't think there's a better adventure Anime/Manga than One Piece because the One Piece world is so expansive and full of great mysteries, surprises and encounters.

My favourite characters are Trafalgar Law, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Nico Robin and Monkey D. Dragon. I also like Marco the Phoenix and Whitebeard (such a bad-ass).

I'm currently caught up with the Anime and I'm really enjoying the Punk Hazard arc so far. I don't think I'll be caught up with the Manga for a while though.
    test
  5. Pyronoa Zoro

bear with it...the first 20 eps or so won't be easy.

the rules being applied to this forum so strictly is pathetic.

there won't be. I'm all too familiar with this place. my only intention was to provide a steady link to stream the series for those that may wander through well after this thread has been closed. know of a worthwhile forum that i could muscle in my thoughts and opinions?

you're definitely a fanatic. Arlong and Alabasta are my top 2 as well...with Ennies Lobby a close 3rd and the end of Thriller Bark with Kuma and Zoro being one of the most soul stirring scenes ever.

I'm nearing the end of Fishman Island which has just been ok. if the pattern continues a small subpar filler arc will await me before the next epic arc, which should be Punk Hazard. Something to look forward to.

Too many great characters to get into, but Zoro is obviously my favorite. The thing I really enjoy is the interaction between Chopper, Usopp and sometimes Luffy.
    test
  6. ReasonableSHOTZ

ReasonableSHOTZ Passenger Side Gunna

i dont fuck with One Piece. AT ALL. when i was locked up that was the only manga they had in that bitch. id rather count bricks an sharpen toothbrushes than read that fabricaded shit. that aint even wat pirates was really like B. show me one pirate that can stretch his motherfuckin body all out and shit in history. that nigga stretches his shit all the way out into next week. nah yo, i aint wit that
    test
  7. Pyronoa Zoro

haha decent troll, my nigga.
    test
  8. Superman70

Superman70 edited

god damn this shit has over 600 episodes.

i just got back watching anime. the one im watching now is only 12 episodes.

will be a while before i get to this, if ever,
    test
  9. Pyronoa Zoro

nigga you need to get to this asap....you are Chopper. What are you watching now?

I don't care for amv's, but this is good.

600 won't feel like it's anywhere enough. It wasn't until the mid-late 400's that shit finally got real.
    I'm almost caught up. I'll switch over to Naruto Shipp when I do...hopefully by the time i catch up to that there will be at least a hundo eps waiting for me on this.

The comedic relief is impeccable. Oone of the things that sets this apart from most 100+ series.

test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Probably one of the more entertaining anime/manga series out there...been a while since I've had time to watch it tho..
    test
  11. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

So what's everyones take on Dragon, I've seen a few diffrent theories thrown out there, some saying he was most likely a marine, and others saying he was most likely a former pirate before forming the revolutionaries, some going as far as to say he was likely a part of Gol D Rogers crew.....which in a way could be a possibility. If he was part of Rogers crew, it would provide some insight as to why he would start the revolutionaries, as he would have known the big secret the navy is trying to keep hidden, that happened during the Void period....Also during Roger's battle with Shiki, they were outnumbered a dozen ships to 1, when all of a sudden a perfect storm came through and almost completely whipped out Shiki's fleet...Dragons back story is one I'm really interested in seeing unfold, whenever Oda gets around to it
    test
  12. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Yeah, oda needs to get to that nigga already. probably a former marine, turned pirate in Roger's crew after finding out the truth, gone revolutionary after Roger's death.

where did you leave off?
    test
  13. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

I'm caught up....fuck.

Nothing is topping this.
    test