One Piece spoilers and discussion.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MockingDrug, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

Might as well do all of the big 3 from shonen.

Again - I'll see how well this does along with the Naruto one.

chap. 582
    source: 2ch
    credits: さん
    verification: pending..almost confirmed

第582話「新たなる時代の幕開け」

マリンフォード裏町で消されそうなモリア。

モリア「ぜぇ・・ぜぇ、うっ・・。はぁはぁ。て、てめえぇ、ドフラミンゴォ、お前、誰の味方なんだぁ、同じ 「七武海」の俺様を裏切りやがってぇ・・。誰のさしがねだぁ、センゴク・・いや、五老星のじじい共かぁ・・ 。こたえろぉぉぉぉ・・。」

ドフラミンゴ「フッフッフ。なぁ、モリア、お前はこの先の時代をどう読む?白ひげの居なくなったこの時代を ・・。良いことを教えてやろうか?政府は初めから、お前なんざ認めちゃいねぇのよ・・。利用して使い捨てら れるそれなりの実力者なら、誰だって良かったんだ。解るか??お前は初めから用無しだったんだ よ。」

ドフラミンゴ、モリアを真っ二つにする。

ドフラミンゴ「さて、これで、「七武海」は残り4人・・。あと3人か・・。フッフッフ・・。面白くなってき たぜぇ・・これから・・。」

場面変わり、インペルダウン・・。

ドミノ「マゼラン署長の容態は??」

医療班「駄目です・・。精神状態を見ても予断を許さない状態です。」

マゼラン「・・・黒ひげぇぇ・・麦わらぁぁ・・。」

マゼランうなされている・・。

場面変わり、ルフィ・・。

ハンコック「戦士たち、ルフィを九蛇城の医務室へ運べ」

戦士A「ハンコック様、どうなされたのですか?ルフィは??」

ハンコック「ルフィは、海軍に囚われた兄、エースを救いに、「大監獄・インペルダウン」へ向かったのは知っ ておるな・・。問題はその後じゃ。監獄から連れ出されたエースを救い、海軍本部の頂上戦争に参加したルフィ は、エースを救い出すも、追ってきた「海軍大将・赤犬」の手から弟を守ると決意したエースを・・目の前で殺 されたのじゃ・・。その後から精神が崩れての・・。」

ハンコック「医療班、すぐに手当ての準備を。」

戦士B「蛇姫様。」

ハンコック「どうした?」

戦士B「そ、それが、中枢から電伝虫によるお電話が。」

ハンコック「!?」

次号へ続く

Chapter 582 "A New Era"

Moria is in critical condition in the backtown of Marine Ford

Moria: *breathing heavily* DoFlamingo, who's side are you on exactly, betraying me, another member of the Shichibukai...Who's orders were they, Sengoku? No, the Five Elders? Answer...

DoFlamingo: Hahaha. Moria, how do you read the upcoming era? Now that WhiteBeard is gone...Here let me tell you something interesting. The government never respected you from the start...It could have been anyone with a certain level of power, you were just being used. Understand? We had no particular use for you from the beginning!

DoFlamingo cuts Moria in two.

DoFlaming: Now then, there are only 4 Shichibukai left..Well 3...hahaha, things are starting to get interesting.

**Scene Change, Impel Down**

Domino: What's Mazelan's current condition?

Medics: Not good..Judging from his mental condition, there is no letting our guard down.

Mazelan: Blackbeard...Strawhat...

**Scene Change, Luffy**

Hancock: Warriors, take Luffy to the Castle's hospital.

Warrior A: Mistress Hancock, what's the emergency? Is Luffy okay?

Hancock: Luffy went to Impel Down to save his brother Ace, you know this...The problem occurred afterwards. After saving Ace from capture, Luffy joined forces in the battle agains the Marine HQ, where one of the Marine Generals Akainu murdered Ace in front of his eyes. Ever since, he's had a mental breakdown...

Hancock: Medics, prepare for surgery.

Warrior B: Snake Princess.

Hancock: What?

Warrior B: A middleman...j-just called in through the snailphone.

Hancock: ?!
    test
  2. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

jesus 582 chapters. I thought about reading it but it will take a good while to catch up.
    test
  3. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

you know i've been wanting to watch One Piece for a really long time, it's just there's so much to catch up on. Plus I always get mixed reviews; some say it's fucking stupid and gay, while others say it's awesome.

anybody here watch it?
    test
  4. EpicPandemic

EpicPandemic New Member

Im not sure if its supposed to be a kids show or not... there are some pretty cringeworthy moments and then there are some pretty decent fights... its worth a look.
    test
  5. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

i started reading this.. iah its not as bad as i thought.. i dont think i could watch the anime though..
    test
  6. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

This Anime/Manga is fucking epic.....if you haven't been following it, I highly suggest you do...The character devlopment, the fight scenes, the storyline....The artist has really taken his time to make sure he does everything right with this series....The crazy part is, its 500+ episodes deep, and they just hit the time skip....Theres so many characters, villians, and all around badasses, once you get drawn in, your gonna wanna see it through to the end...This anime has everything comedy, tons of action, drama, and in even a few arcs the endings are tear jerkers....You will not be disapointed with this anime, trust me....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.