one new ass CRAZY tight fresh throwback beat come check it out now

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

peeping this...well it took a while for me to get into, cos we're used to hear more complexed stuff from u, but the simplicity on this is great, the vox work nicely, and the snare is kl, i like the shakers that come in as well. synth on the hook is nice and adds well to the ambient mood, cool drop. shows how effective something simple can be sometimes...

check out my new one if u can pls sol... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=894151

cheers man
    test
  2. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

this is dope only gripe would be that noise on the hook sounds too much like that shit that Freeway and that rnb dude did.. it was a while back.. i can picture a thousand people killing this..

ilovecheese
    test
  3. Ill Chromatic

Ill Chromatic New Member

Ya, i like this beat here..its laid back...show us some love too..link in sig
    test
  4. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

Listen I been tryin to reach you, email me at emaillesw@yahoo.com about that beat if it's still for sale

you mad unprofessional son :/
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  6. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

dude......no 18 year old is suppose to have the skill you have...lol i remember them mp3 days........smh........keep droppin the flames...and yea this beat is sick man....and yea i stay in GA too man, like a hour and a half from atl, lol put it down for the ATLiens

and hit this back when u get time
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=895218
    test
  7. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

um

wow @ the drums.. definately creative as stated

i dunno for sum reason the melody makes me keep wanting to bust into gangstas paradise

i has hate that snare though... its the only thing that makes me not like thsi beat
    test
  8. Pro-deuce

Pro-deuce Guest

yo..

i dont really feel the shuffle on the drums... and the snare is whack... to me anyway, i have no clue maybe thats the new thing... all the sounds and melodies in this track are hella nice... the "sh" delayed vocal, chimes, kick.... the synth melody is underdeveloped, it could use a switch up... nice beat overall, probably easy to spit to..

peace
    test
  9. thirdlawbeats

thirdlawbeats New Member

hey sol, that's just how opinionated people are, I mean some people love kanye's sampling while other people hate it, and I know a lot of midwest cats up here that aint a fan of lil' jon, so keep doing what YOU think is hot and holdin it down. I mean your doin mixtapes with people that actually have REAL recording contracts. So if we aren't feelin somethin, then don't worry about it. I personally was feelin this track though man, the vox were just nice. I got a track on my keyboard about half sequenced that i think you'd be a fan of but my studio computers down to upload it over. I'll keep ya posted though.

Plus if you got any extra drum kits around the hard drive, get at me. thirdlawbeats@yahoo.com trying to see what I can get before I go buy this 220$ kit from MPCsounds. Stay up sol.
    test
  10. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

you have mail
    test
  11. Pious

Pious LET ME LEAD YOU......

I like the off beat type flow of the drums, peeped a couple other tracks while I was there, keep it up.
    test
  12. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good looks

Les I hit you back
    test
  13. WillieK

WillieK New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=895958
    ^^show bak some luv plzz

experiencin wit new shit i c
    pretty dope and orignal
    drum soundin madd pimpin
    even though it's kinda hard to catch the snare,
    and so the syn on teh chorus
    main pad soundin madd nice
    reall smooth and soulful ish
    thos bongo shit sound nice wit this too

the snare is a bit werid but i guess i got used to it
    still a lil ahrd to really catch the beat to do any singin or rappin to this

overall good look at comin up wit sumthin orignal like that

keep it comin
    test
  14. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

These drums are not off beat......The drum sounds you used are wack though, THe swing is good, and its NOT offbeat, but that damn snare sounds so wack. I do like how you have been dumbing down your tracks though, no crazy ass hooks and 8th bar change ups. This beat is cool, but it does have that Free Way "Alright" feel, just because both of those had that tribe called quest feel, and used that same damn roland MG lead you like so got damn much lol. This track is coo though, it aint your greatest, but you cant come with your greatest all the time so stay up. Some one will cop this shit, if they havent already, and thats all that matters
    test
  15. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

nice feedback all around, I really appreciate the depth. thanks for the knowledge
    test
  16. -pablo picasso-

-pablo picasso- Get Familiar

test
  17. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

everythin is hot, apart for the drums man,, that snare needs to be checked and somethin sounds off IMO,, check the pattern and u'll have fire
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good looks
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

1 more b4 new
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.