ONCE AGAIN Kerry Proven RIGHT - 4 Dozen Iraqi soldiers killed execution style....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Care to substantiate that in any form? Just how is the reconstruction effort at its worst since the war began?

In general the insurgence in its entirety(Nationalists, bathists, the numerous islamic groups) hasnt been killing hundreds of civilians monthly.

Im unaware of a coalition soldier whose death has been directly linked to the actions of al-zarqawis terror group.

Theres been around 30 journalists killed total since the war began. Im unaware of a single journalist whose death was attributed to zarqawi's network.

The total number of foreigners killed in iraq lies around the 160 mark. Only a handful have been attributed to al-zarqawi's terror group.

Thats just personal opinion. You are free to refer to it as a great terror network if you wish.

I think weve established that it is you who doesnt know shit about iraq.
    test
  2. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Do they smoke weed in IRAQ? [bong]
    test
  3. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

first off, id like to say ur a fuckin idiot...

Care to substantiate that in any form? Just how is the reconstruction effort at its worst since the war began?

I know people who are responsible for a large portion of the reconstruction in Iraq, and there simply ISNT ANY. The terrorist threat and insurgents have completely haulted the progress of any reconstruction. Half of the country is lead by insurgents and businesses and corporations and people who are too scared for their lives to continue. I have first hand knowledge of this, so stfu.

In general the insurgence in its entirety(Nationalists, bathists, the numerous islamic groups) hasnt been killing hundreds of civilians monthly.

The insurgents, bathists, and al-zarqawis terror network has killed hundreds of civilians monthly, even more, they stopped takin count after so many because of the increasin number. children, women, men, any form, color, creed, religion, or purpose for being in Iraq.

Im unaware of a coalition soldier whose death has been directly linked to the actions of al-zarqawis terror group.

lmfao....this one is real funny, turn on the news u dumbshit, zarqawis has been responsible for more than 75% of EVERY single bombin the past four months.

Theres been around 30 journalists killed total since the war began. Im unaware of a single journalist whose death was attributed to zarqawi's network.

Maybe you should read that letter in the link in this thread for one thing. On top of it, 30 journalists have been killed and zarqawi has been the mastermind behind several of them.

The total number of foreigners killed in iraq lies around the 160 mark. Only a handful have been attributed to al-zarqawi's terror group.

PLZ stfu, u dont know the total number that has been killed, there are over 100 missing, and the count has been stopped to minimize the scare.

I think weve established that it is you who doesnt know shit about iraq

lmfao....im half Iraqi, i have family there u stupid fuck, i know more about what happens in that country than u ever will....lol....

ur an idiot man...
    test
  4. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

Wow...I read through this thread and there's a lot of cats who make good points, even to the contrary of mine. But the close mindedness of some of you is ridiculous. A lot of cats believing thier opinion is fact. Or that your history books taught you something completely different that the next man's. YOU formed your own opinions. Blah.

As far as opinions go, I'm really just blown away by some of Ghet Ghet's comments. Ignorance is bliss.
    test
  5. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

this is stupid, noone mentions the fact karl rove has used this war and terror as the biggest political weapon in history. u talk to people on the streets? america is IGNORANT as fuck, of course shit is fucked up in iraq, OUR GOD DAMN NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR IS A POLITICAL SCIENCE, NOT A LEADER.... their ALL politicians, only reason pussy ass democrats are pissed is cuz they CAN NOT BEAT KARL ROVE. this whole goverment is a fucking joke. nimrod, waiting around for some old ass white man to save him, ur ignorant as fuck too. KERRY IS NOT RIGHT, BUSH IS NOT RIGHT, matter of fact, ALOT of you wouldnt be able to find me ONE that IS RIGHT for everyone. there is only politicians for YOU and this is what nimrod doesnt understand. he thinks leaders are good cuz their RIGHT FOR "THE PEOPLE" but that way is going to fuck some people and he tries to act like every republican is out for their self? i dont get this political mess that is taking place. this race is a joke, these candidates are ridiculous, ran by EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES. most of you people need to wake up, IRAQ IS FUCKED UP, WAS NOT HANDLED BY A WAR PRESIDENT cuz laden is STILL FREE, WAY MORE TROOPS in iraq than where THE ACTUAL KILLER OF 3, 000 AMERICANS IS, EVERYONE (CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS) ARE PLAYING POLITICS WITH THIS WAR (check this thread right here), and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ALL FUCKING BLIND ......

shit doesnt look good, and u intelligent people on this site wanna argue bout MY GUY BEING RIGHT AND UR GUY BEING WRONG?.... like either one of these men give a fuck bout u ..

all of you are idiots
    test
  6. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

By the early tone in your post I was ignorantly clinching fist "knowing" that you were going to say something moronic. But despite the wording, I agree with a lot of what you said.

Independent baby.
    test
  7. BTruth

BTruth Guest

test
  8. BTruth

BTruth Guest

More of this bullshit, my god. I can diss this war all I want but when those soldiers come back, everyone I know who is serving over there (3 or 4 people) is going to get a personal visit from me, a handshake, and a god damn fucking thank you. Reguardless of my feelings on the idiots who sent us to war.
    test
  9. Odd Job

stfu, only someone as shallow as you would think that, i luv our soldiers more than anything along with every else in this thread, were opposin the political party responsible for this fuckin travesty...

idiot.
    test
  10. 3rd Inf Soldier

Do they have weed in IRAQ?
    test
  11. Odd Job

r u bein serious?

yes, of course they do....they have that and the best hash in the world.
    test
  12. 3rd Inf Soldier

I thought that shit was against they religion.
    test
  13. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

i used to work with some iraqi's with i worked at meijer's about 6 years, two of them to be exact ... they said, saddam will KILL you if ur caught with weed. no trial, no nothing, murder. they also said, they needed money to get everyone else in their family over here cuz iraq was horrible ....
    test
  14. Odd Job

that dont stop people, as crazy as it may sound, they get krunk over there, hash, herion, weed, and mad other shit.....cats are crazy...
    test
  15. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

naw, im not saying it does stop people, but these two fellas said thats why THEY never fucked with it. shit i know its over there ..... it'd just be more of it when the penalty is that severe. now that he's gone im pretty sure is in alot of areas, throughout iraq now ..
    test
  16. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

it's a site aimed against bush...so i wouldn't expect bush to be a choice

and i don't know why it did that with the nader thing...i haven't really checked out the features...cos i can't even vote due to me being an european haha...i just think the idea of the whole voting in pairs thing is dope, cos it can give more strength to third parties and vote bush out of office...
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

"Someone else period"... what gives you any historical fact to base that assumption off of? The last time one president started a war in which a later Democratic president fought, the only way he won it was through the use of the nuclear weapon.

I'm not taking any blame off of Bush. Even WW2 had it's large shares of folly on the logistics/administration side. I'm putting it in perspective. Swap out Bush with a purple rock and Muslims will still attack any Western civilization they see fit. Kerry will do EVERYTHING Bush is doing right now in regards to the war EXCEPT he will be up against a Republican Senate AND House and get nothing accomplished. The right man for the job is the man who refused to let America turn a blind eye to the 30-years growing global Islamic threat and that man is Bush.
    test
  18. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

i didnt post this the other night and i havent read whats been posted so far...

but yes its truely fucked up but these soldiers were goin on leave...

they dont get protection and they dont travel with weapons...

thats not how the military works, if youre on leave, youre on leave, you dont get to walk around or tavel with weapons just cuz youre a soldier...

but yes, its fucked up how they died, that is totally unacceptable and Bush still wont address the "security" there...
    test
  19. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Addressing it with words is pointless.

He can only address it by continuing to push for a working Iraqi security force. They have no alternative.
    test
  20. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

and if you have been paying attention to most of my posts addressing the Iraqi situation while i was there, youd realize that no matter how many big numbers Bush throws around, they are a "ghost" force....they barely exist and do very little....

we had the honor of being on a patrol with some of the newly trained Iraqi soldiers.....we got sniped at from a rooftop....there was 18 Iraqi's with us.....18 of them ran away,.....

these are the same ones who hide their faces when they go home because they are afraid of being seen as helping the Americans.

this situation is further and further away from winnable with very little benefactor to either side.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.