On what track did Eminem say the "N-word"???

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Prime Evil, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

oh yeah i knew i heard em say n1gger....
    test
  2. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

this is fuckin stupid....a white teenager whos mcs gets dumped by a black girl so he makes some shitty tape dissing black girls....WHO FKIN CARES?? if u want racist go talk about dead prez
    test
  3. Headcase

Headcase Member

The things Dead Prez say are indeed racist, but so was what Em said.

When people mention Em, I don't talk about the tapes often, but the truth is this:

Is Eminem a racist? I don't know, I never met the man so I couldn't tell you.
    Are the things he said in the tracks racist? Yes, very much so.

Whether its him saying "Black girls are bitches, but white women are good" or "I don't like that n*gger shit", it was still a racist comment. I'm an Em fan who just happens to be white, but I myself was extremely disappointed in Em when I heard the tapes. There is no excuse for doing what he did. He can try to say he did the shit out of anger when he was 16 or whatever, I was 16 when I heard the tapes and I would've NEVER said ANYTHING like that if I was in his situation. But that's just me...
    test
  4. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

^this IS stupid tho, a dumbass comment you make as a 16 year old doesnt mean anything. really doesnt. EVERYONE says dumb shit when theyre 16, cmon doesnt make him racist. its just haters hating...
    test
  5. vandalism

vandalism the king

I don't know, if he was granted permission to print them, they would sell a LOT of copies of the Source

and if he wasn't granted permission, then putting them on the internet would be illegal and Em's lawyers would sue him for everythin he's worth
    test
  6. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

Eminem admitted to dissing black women...

but has he ever admitted to saying the n word?
    test
  7. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

oh and if Benzino never released the atoe of eminem saying the n word and the tape never leaked onto the net...

Where exactly did yall hear tha tape?
    test
  8. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

who here has never said a racist comment? does that mean you are a racist? hell no. hell i've dissed nearly every race under the sun at certain points in time when they done something on me or just annoyed me. everyone does it. dont act like an asain never pulled out in front of you and you never said you ch!nk fuck or someshit like that. i dont have anything against any race, but in points of time i may have in haste or just being pissed off. i'd bet there isn't one person on here who hasn't used a derogatory comment in a race's direction
    test
  9. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

yea he said the n word read the other posts... it came out with foolish pride, it was a different tape.. apparently this dude has a bunch of racist tapes floating around so don't act like "oh he was mad at a black girl once blah blah"... he's racist face it... faceless...
    test
  10. morizzo1

morizzo1 New Member

What a fuckin stupid thread.
    test
  11. Headcase

Headcase Member

Actually, Em and Paul Rosenberg had said they had never even heard the second tape before. I dunno if they've changed their story, but thats what they said when it came out.
    test
  12. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

A. Ya'll are hilarious arguin and shit

B. Eminem's racist

C. Lil' Wyte said n!gga with no trouble so I guess he gets a pass for being from the hood unlike Eminem

D. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah
    test
  13. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

who here has never said a racist comment? does that mean you are a racist? hell no. hell i've dissed nearly every race under the sun at certain points in time when they done something on me or just annoyed me. everyone does it. dont act like an asain never pulled out in front of you and you never said you ch!nk fuck or someshit like that. i dont have anything against any race, but in points of time i may have in haste or just being pissed off. i'd bet there isn't one person on here who hasn't used a derogatory comment in a race's direction

^^ pretty much. people draggin up a couple tapes made when he was a pissed off teen to call the guy a racist?? when he hangs with blacks probly every day of his life?? naaaaah thats just stupid

if i was racist that i just striaght up didnt like asians would i hang with em every single day...nonsense this is whats racist is rappers blaming white people for everything
    test
  14. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Dead Prez ain't racist anyway, they was stating facts while Eminem's calling of black girls being all bitches is false because I know alot who are nice as fuck.
    test
  15. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

man he just got dumped by a black girl so he says as a 16 year old all black girls are bitches. have u never made a fuckin supid comment about something? dead prez are the most racist rappers out there u listen to there shit ud think white people walk around spitting on black people.
    test
  16. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Okay, Okay - So let's all chill the fuck out and realize something, name ONE song since eminem dropped Slim shady LP that he has said the "N" word, and YES eminem did say the "N" word in one of his Pre-Famous days, check out the song by Game And mallace, Game defends Eminem - "So what if he said '••••••' he was only sixteen man, let the •••••• eat, god damn' ... But like was said before, Eminem was dumped by a black woman and he had rage so what, why is it right for black people to dis-respect white, but the white can't do likewise without being racist? god damn, im sick of this superior skin bullshit - y'all wanna be treated the same, maybe you should all have the same rights, Far out,

-KriminaL-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.