On what track did Eminem say the "N-word"???

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Prime Evil, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

is it on Foolish Pride?
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I thought it was on some recording of him when he was 16ish.
    test
  3. Prime Evil

everybody's saying he said "n!gga"...so i wanna know where he said it.

"foolish pride" is the track released by the source...
    test
  4. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

he's racist deal wit it wi.gger stan.
    test
  5. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

thats tha track
    test
  6. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

yeh eminems racist im sure every black dude he chills with will tell u that aswell. fuckin dumbassess
    test
  7. Prime Evil

anybody else who claimed he said the word "n1gga" on foolish pride wanna come in here and confirm it?
    test
  8. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

every racist uses the black friend excuse, come up with something new.

besides he grew up with his racist hillbilly friends not till he decided he wanted to be a rapper did he see it fit to go find some n1gger friends to hang out with..

and he says n1gger on the tape the source has that wasn't released because eminem sued...

in foolish pride he says black women are bitches.

i mean the source was gonna release all the tapes anyway but they got sued.. so its a fact this white boy was recording a bunch of racist tapes in his basment with his white vanilla ice wannabe friends..

eminem dont deny any of this either... just so you know.
    test
  9. Prime Evil

^ actually emeinem sued because of the "foolish pride" track....which he didn't want to get released on a cd that came with the source. the source decided to release a snippet of the track.

and eminem didn't use the n-word on foolish pride.

nodbody ever heard him say the n-word...yet everybody on here claims he said it.

YOU FUCKING VULTURES!

i'm not defending eminem...it's just sickening how y'all take rumours as fact...andd on't even check the sources.

just go listen to "foolish pride". no once does he say "n1gga".
    test
  10. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

you dummie ^ there where more then 1 tapes. the source was going to release them all.. eminem sued so none of them would be released... he said •••••• on tape, why would the source say he said n.igger on tape and try to distribute it if he didn't actually say it... you eminem dick••••••, you're probably a racist yourself, trying to justify eminem calling black women bitches and black ppl n1ggers... why wouldn't eminem just deny the other tapes exist??? go read the source magazine article about the racist tapes... they say there are a bunch of them and the source wanted to release everyone.. until eminem sued like a pussy.
    test
  11. Prime Evil

find me one credible source where it says that eminem sued the source for other racist tapes...

until then stfu...

lmao @ you believing everything the source says...

you're the fucking dummy.

edit:

also....why is foolish pride the only track that leaked...and not the others?

this is the internet dog...if benzino had those shits they would be all over the internet.
    test
  12. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

In what nature was this derogatory term used? Was he saying it just in a flow, or was it more like an attack?

Because let's be real, this is 2005. Some of everybody who ain't got no business dropping the n-bomb does it anyway. I, for one, can attest to it being a big culture shock for me when I moved from a small, predominantly black city in Mississippi to the well diversified area that is the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. My high school was a big melting pot. The first time I heard a white guy say it to some of the other football players in the terms of "yeah, my n!gga" I half expected them to jump him right then. But the laughed it off and kept talking like it was nothing.

Welcome to the 21st century!
    test
  13. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

eminem sued the source so they couldn't release ANY tapes without eminems permission... i don't have to prove shit to you, just go research it yourself since you care so much.. you ain't proved shit to me except that eminem will have groupies no matter what he does or says.
    test
  14. Prime Evil

again...why are there no other leaked tapes other than "foolish pride"?

and all this has proved that eminem will have hating dickriders no matter what.
    test
  15. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

i didn't begin "hating" eminem till i found out he was racist... so i have all his shit except encore... i don't support racist that would be backwards... what ever though, maybe he didn't say n1gger, but i heard foolish pride and that was enough. and in the source thing the kid said he has a stack of tapes, i believe him cause why he'd lie i dont know... the kid wanted to make money selling them, but the source wont buy them anymore because eminem sued... so we'll never hear them until that kid sells them... or who knows eminems ppl might have bought them off the kid to destroy them... eminem has a lot of money and power he can make shit dissapear.
    test
  16. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

The kid who had the tapes actually REFUSED to sell any more to the Source, because they used them against Eminem, and he had no intention of them being used that way. He actually wrote a letter to the Source attacking their use of the early recordings.
    test
  17. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Em never said n!gger on "Foolish Pride"...that was another joint the Sauce released, it was like a 5 second snippet
    test
  18. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

i never heard him say it....

I never cared enough to look into it
    test
  19. Headcase

Headcase Member

There were two songs.

"Foolish Pride" was the one where Em dissed Black women. He did NOT use the N word on that track.

There was a second song, a 40 second track, where he said "The girls I like to bone have big butts, no they dont cause I dont like that n*gger shit, I'm just here to make a bigger hit"
    test
  20. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.