On the Year Nick Foles has thrown for..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by -MV-, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

For years we were told how great Vick is, when in actuality if we were paying attention he was just an exciting player to watch and not actually a "good" QB. Even in ATL dude was never what he was made out to be, then he went to jail and made a great comeback story, I respected that. He had the big Sunday night game where he put up Madden numbers against a wack Skins team and everybody jumped back on his dick...since then he has done nothing to help Philly, yet the second you call him on his mediocre ass, you get ridiculed and people claim you hate him for everything other than his performance. In ATL they called him a "coach killer" and it was like the most offensive shit ever...unfortunately it was the truth. Even today Chip won't give Foles the confidence of being named the definitive starter, as if Vick is gonna come in and save the season. These are the reasons I call him the most overrated QB in NFL history...not becuz he killed dogs or becuz I'm a racist who don't like black QB's. I call it how I see it...great runner,great arm, zero accuracy, and he's made of glass. He's a great athlete that was made a QB when he shouldn't have been
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Nobody who has ever payed attention to vick has thought he was a great QB.
    A lot of niggas supported him because niggas in the hood that play QB aren't trying to read defense, audible at the line, watch tape all damn day until your eyes strain. They want to go to the next level [High School,College, Pro's] playing the QB position like an RB position who occasionally throws the ball.
    test
  3. ambidextrous

ambidextrous Well-Known Member

Whatever you say bros.... They got the Packers on Sunday, best believe I'll holla at yall after that game
    test
  4. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Vick is an exciting QB but he will never win shit.

I'll take a QB with pocket presence and accuracy over an oft-injured, mobile, inaccurate QB all day.
    test
  5. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Holla at me for what? If Philly loses it has nothing to do with what I said. The actual "team" sucks a cock, they'll prob lose...Foles could throw 4 picks, it doesn't change my opinion on who's the better option for that team at QB. Vick's garbo...dude's been to the playoffs like once, and that was like 10 years ago. It's time for Vick fans to move on..he got a nice little highlight reel for his career, unfortunately none of those highlights are in January
    test
  6. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I agree mostly except vick went to the Play-offs in 2010
    test
  7. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

did he? my mistake, not used to seeing dude after december
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. -MV-

-MV- Banned

It's all good lol and yeah..the game was pretty close too..they lost to the greenbay packers I want to say like.. 16-21? [who went on to win the superbowl]
    test
  9. ambidextrous

okay so defense is trash, and offense not much better?

maybe so but, what happened when they played the Cowboys? eagles d only gave up 17 points, while foles threw three 3 picks and lead his team to an entire field goal worth of scoring
    test
  10. ambidextrous

okay so defense is trash, and offense not much better?

maybe so but, what happened when they played the Cowboys? eagles d only gave up 17 points, while foles threw three 3 picks and lead his team to an entire field goal worth of scoring
    test
  11. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

all i got was that youre racist against black ppl
    test
  12. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Lol what are you guys judging Vick on? How many Eagles games have you ugly ass niggas actually watched?

I like Foles. But you can't say that he's better than Vick when Foles has only played garbage teams and Vick has only played with a terrible offensive line that caused him to be sacked almost 30 times and rushed who knows how many more.

Like I said I like Foles but he isn't a winning quarterback, and he shouldn't start over Vick. I'd like to see both of them get their shine but I'd take Vick in crunch time any day
    test
  13. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Tom Brady put up 6 pts against Cincy this season...Nobody's yelling for Mallett over here. I could dig up Vick's biggest stinker and debate the same thing you just did. We'll just agree to disagree here...the Vick debate was played out when Kolb beat him out but got concussed
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Vick has been in crunch time and fucked that money up bruh. He 's 33 and is never gonna be better then he is. Let's see will Foles can do. And I've felt that way before this Oakland game.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  15. ambidextrous

so you're comparing foles to Brady?

don't know if your hometown dudes agree w/that one
    test
  16. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Wow
    test
  17. ambidextrous

thats not what you were saying?
    test
  18. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

Vick should start

Foles gonna get his chance to cook eventually

Vick revolutionized the qb position

Let that man play til he cant play anymore

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    test
  19. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

^ I'd say Randall Cunningham (also an Eagle tbh) revolutionized the position more than Vick did. Even McNabb moreso than Vick tbh.

But bottomline is that Vick makes the team indefinitely more dangerous than Foles does. It's like saying who would you rather have on your basketball team...a 3 point shooter (Kyle Korver) who you know is just going to shoot threes or someone who can both shoot and drive fairly well? Which player is harder to guard?

I honestly do respect Foles game but having a quarterback with escape ability makes the entire team better as defenses have to commit to that and keep an eye out instead of being able to commit the entire defense to pass protection
    test