On some Serious Shit...Who actually believes that the election is gonna go Smoothly??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MyKe SeaN, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I really dont think so...I got a feeling its gonna be a repeat of the election of 2000...We already dont have enough poll workers and people are already saying this is going to be the biggest turn-out in a long time... I wont be expecting to know who'll be the president of the U.S. by wednesday...For some reason i feel that a lot of people are going to be disinfranchised.... These extreme right wing republcans aint going down quietly with out a fight...IMO i just have a bad feeling about this one..

test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

i doubt well have a winner declared by the 3rd.....
    test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I think it's already been fucked up... there are already absentee ballots missing in florida.. and lots of them...

to be objective.. there are also many corrupt democratic orginizations that are losing republican ballots or adding false ballots.. IMO it's a necessary evil in light of the lengths that the republicans have gone to..

none the less.. this election is going to be won in the trenches one way or another...

it's already way too far from smooth..

pz.
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

^^lol..i feel you..how does it kill ya job fam? I know you're quite the business man, i just can't remember what you did playa..
    test
  5. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

i'm in florida.... watch T.V. ill be holding an RM sign up lol
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

ey mesk..whats ya email address...I'm actually seriously interested in investing..I picked up a money magazine today and i've read some interesting shit...While I was in Iraq for a year, I saved a considerable amount of my income...Plus i received battle pay each month...I'm not gonna post what I actually saved but if you could, drop ya email address and i'll tell you what i've said and about how much i could afford to invest..So holla at me A.S.A.P, I was down at the Nissan dealership all this morning.lol...and thats bad..holla back fam..
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

^^check ya email playa..
    test
  8. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

im prepared for "terrorist" attacks tommorrow
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.