On some real shit!! Why do men cheat??

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by ebonisunset, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Oooookkaayyy. Well that has nothing at all to do with what I was talking about.
    So you were both shut ins who never left the house?
    Lol at how bitter you are. A player is simply someone who manipulates emotions to get what he/she wants...
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

No, he left the house when I put his sorry ass out.

No, a player is more than that.

Imperial1
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

You personalized this to the point where a logical conversation is impossible.

Objectivity is obviously not your forte.

You already have the reason why men cheat in your head, and you won't be told anything else...
    test
  4. Imperial1

I disagree with the "we produce more sperm so we have to have more sex with other women" reason for men cheating. That's a lame excuse. It's selfish, plain and simple. Same goes for the women as well. However, funny how women are called hoes, yet men are the ones who supposedly fuck more people than women.

Imperial1
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

There's nothing to disagree with here. Evolutionary Psychology is supported by research and accepted by the psychological community. Go to college. Read a book. Two things you can do to find out that what I'm saying is fact. You're relying solely on emotions, which are getting you nowhere but where your perception takes, which is far from reality.

Also, when you take a look at anonymous surveys about sexual activity and infidelity, you will find several interesting statistics:
    -Women are more likely than men to cheat and never admit to it to their partner.
    -Women are more likely to have been with four or more partners in the past three years.
    -Women are more likely to have been with three or more partners in the past three years, with whom they did not use protection...
    test
  6. LuRK

LuRK No games

It's simply the temptation of the short-short wearing..tity hanging, belly-button showing feminine counter part that a nigga will see everyday..

these ladies make it very hard for a niggas mind...NOT to become stimulated..so a MAN will only be a MAN..

From personal research..some ladies are aware of this..and purposely do these stimulating gestures to get attention...

In another perspective..it's a scientific fact that pussy expires after 6 months..meaning-if a brotha is fucking the same pussy for at least 6 months..he will yearn for something NEW!
    test
  7. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

you got to be crazy, we fuck the same women so long it's abuse... variety is definitely the answer... fuck, excitement is at a all time low... lmfao
    test
  8. Imperial1

All those statistics can be debunked by other statistics. I've been to college and read books, but that has nothing to do with the topic and has nothing to do with my emotions. Cheating comes out of selfishness, plain and simple. Has nothing to do with your man/woman being happy.

Imperial1
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

No, they can't. Not anonymous studies, anyways.

And you're a jackass. You have successfully perpetuated the stereotype that women are inherently emotional and have no sense of logic. Congrats...
    test
  10. Imperial1

Whatever nigga. You must not be the faithful type yourself. Wikipedia is not a good place to look for your sources on people who cheat.

Imperial1
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

^You're right, that's why I am a Sociology/Human Services major at college.

Emotions and stereotypes are the worst sources for any kind of information.

And no, I have never, nor will ever, cheat. I've been with my girlfriend for two years.

Try again...
    test
  12. Imperial1

Wow, you never know when you'll run into a "good will hunting" and catch some "apples" with your mouth. Selfishness while cheating is not a stereotype, it's a common fact. You should know that if you go to your local library or barnes and noble.

I respect you for not being a cheater though. But, let me ask you this... Do you think you will ever cheat on her?

Imperial1
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

Really? Because every single psychology/sociology textbook says otherwise. Maybe you should get your info from Psych PHD's rather than shit like Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.

I said I will never cheat, not just on her, but on anyone who invests their emotions and time into me...
    test
  14. Paparazzi

Paparazzi spliff duggery

women cheat just as much if not more...get off this bs
    test
  15. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

oh so is that why when a woman wants to get loose sexually yall call her hoes but when a man does it he's some kind of sexual hero. bullshit dude
    test
  16. ebonisunset

shit if u cant beat them join them and yall cant take it when the tables are turned and the shit is done to u
    test
  17. ebonisunset

Pain i really dig ya sig

I don't mind, not bein' known,
    But bein' an example that will only be cloned,
    I don't mind, bein' myself,
    Even if it holds me from possible wealth...

O.G. Bad Guy
    test
  18. .:Pain:.

No. That is because the majority of societies are patriarchal, thus the men make the rules, as well as the connotations and double standards. I was explaining why men cheat from an evolutionary perspective, not why it is acceptable for men to cheat and not women, that is a different story.

I personally do not abide by any double standards. Women who sleep around, while single, and make it clear to their partners the nature of the relationship, are not "hoes" to me. Furthermore, men who cheat in a dedicated relationship are herbs to me.

And thank you for the compliment, it's by a guy called Pigeon John, he's really hit or miss, but some of his songs are really, really good.

The Grand Oli Waltz is a good song to listen to by him for starters...
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Sometimes the grass look greener on the other side but once you get over there the grass is so damn high you can't see over it. just because it taste good to you don't mean it's good for you. you got women that throw their selves at men and depending on what that man is going through in his relationship the first peace of willing ass that comes by he going to jump on it like a lion waiting in a dark alley on the prow. you have some women that drives you to that point literally like the got a steering wheel in your back. but it is still up to the man to follow through with it if he's weak enough to do it. always remember this baby girl a man needs a place to cheat and all a woman needs is a reason. a wet pussy and a stiff dick has no conscious.

go to my poetry i have a lot of shit like that. go click back in them i set up links there inside them for you to see. look back into the elevator joint i wrote i put 3 links in it for you the other day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.