On some real shit!! Why do men cheat??

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by ebonisunset, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

Is it for variety? Boredom? Just because?
    Let a sista know!! I'm working on a poem and i need some male input from my rapmusic folks.
    test
  2. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

cant eat steak for every meal.
    test
  3. ebonisunset

you know you crazy right? Lol
    but my thing is this why get into committed relationships if you know you want to eat more than just steak?
    test
  4. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

keep the steak in the freezer..
    test
  5. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Cause the ones that do are selfish lying bitchass niggas or just hoes period. You can't turn a hoe into a hubby or a house-wife.

Imperial1
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^No.

If the woman keeps the average man satisfied, infidelity will not be an issue...
    test
  7. ebonisunset

well i know a few men who cheat on their wives, girlfriends ect.. and they say they are completly happy in their relationship with no complaints but they just cheat
    test
  8. Imperial1

That's a bullshit reason. Cause women do keep their man satisfied and his hoe ass will still cheat. BTW, what is his sorry, cheatin ass doing to keep his woman satisfied? That's some selfish bullshit and you know it.

Imperial1
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

I did say "average man."

Also, chances are those men DO indeed have complaints, men in today's society do not see the need or reason to complain. In fact, they see it as a sign of weakness and tend to downplay their complaints within themselves, trivializing these sources of dissent to the point that they believe they are unjustified in complaining.

No.

Like I said above, "the average man." The above-average man will not cheat under any circumstances, and the below average man will cheat no matter what the circumstances may be.

Also, we're not talking about why women cheat. They seek a different sense of fulfillment when they do.

Generalizations apply to the general person, one must make generalizations in order to explain such behaviors. One must also realize that in making generalizations, your are excluding a part of the population which does not fit said criteria. Stop being so defensive.

Also, we know you made the fuckin' post Imperial, I can tell because you alias is sitting right next to it, adding a signature does not make you cool, or intelligent, or anything else besides silly and seemingly self-centered...
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

aint no doubt

you've been cheated on a few times
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

why? why?

Tell em it's just human nature.
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

^Indeed.

Evolutionary psychology tells us that men are wired to spread their seed, while women are wired to protect their seed.

The reason why lies in the fact that men, in one ejaculate, contain enough sperm to potentially impregnate the entire female population of the U.S. Women, on the other hand, only have one seed a month, for a relatively short period of time, thus making them more picky in who gets to use that seed.

Of course this is only theory, but a logical one, nonetheless...
    test
  13. Imperial1

I'm sure plenty of others have too. However, a woman will be doing her job to satisfy a man and his ass will still cheat because he's selfish. Most of the time, it has nothing to do with whether or not he is being satisfied and more to do with what he wants.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Imperial1

If an average man is happy in a relationship with his wife or girlfriend, what leads him to cheat is selfishness. When temptation comes knocking, he has his choice to make, and if that choice is to give it, then it's out of selfishness. Especially if the choice is a quick choice. Females do not like their feelings messed with, that's why most of us go crazy when we are cheated on.

Imperial1
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

lol. Okay then, I'll bite.

So when a woman says she's not in the mood to have sex, is that not selfishness? Is it not putting your own needs first? It is a selfish behavior perpetrated by a woman which leads to the selfish behavior that a man perpetrates. Do you not think that might fuck with a man's feelings? Do you not think that when a woman, who is in a committed relationship with a man, turns down sex with said man, for whatever reason, the man does not feel a sense of guilt, as in, what did I do wrong? Why wouldn't she want to have sex with me right now?

Women are emotionally selfish, men are physically selfish. Neither are better than the other. Stop acting like you are better because you never cheated on a man. Like I said, whoever cheated on you was obviously not feeling sexually fulfilled, whether he'll admit to it or not. I explained why some men never feel sexually fulfilled above...
    test
  16. NMSTATECHAMP

NMSTATECHAMP New Member

I got female friends that ask me this all the time. Personally, cheating is a choice in which self-discipline comes into play. You have the option to take a chance and cheat, or be safe and be faithful. You can have sex with other females and not be attached emotionally, just doin' it because it's convenient, it's good, or she just happened to be physically attractive and you felt the need to prove to yourself you still got it, lol. Like Hov said, "I was just fuckin' them girls, I was gon get right back!" I'm in love with the person I truly wanna be with but we're not together because I know ain't shit and I ain't wanna be hurting her because I'm selfish but I do know that one day I will be ready to settle down, it jus ain't happening right now! Maybe she'll still be waiting, maybe not...but since I do love her, I don't wanna continue to hurt her so I'll give another nigga a chance for now
    test
  17. Imperial1

No it's not selfish. Just because she says she's not it the mood doesn't necessarily mean that he ain't getting none. Sex is a want, not a need. She may not be in the mood because she's tired, stressed, pissed off about something, or trying to do something other than just sex. If a woman cheats, it's selfish on her part too. If I am getting some good dick at home and have a nice life with my spouse/boyfriend other than just sex, it would be selfish on my part to cheat with another dude because I'm not thinking about his feelings or needs. I'm thinking about myself.

Not being in the mood doesn't make anyone selfish, it makes them normal. There are times when I did have a boyfriend and he wasn't in the mood. But I always had a way of getting him in the mood because that's how much of an easy hoe he is.

Imperial1
    test
  18. Imperial1

And no, the guy that cheated on me was sexually fulfilled. He was just a selfish, lying, bitchass nigga. There's way more to why we broke up than just him cheating. And the only reason he did cheat was because he's a selfish hoe who plays with people's feelings.

Imperial1
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

Sex is a need. We NEED to procreate. We NEED to have sex for the sake of furthering our species. Sex is as necessary as eating for the survival of species, and we are, in fact, wired for this.

Lol, there's really no such thing as a man that's not in the mood who is healthy and normal. He must have fucked somebody else before he came over.
    Ah, so he never loved you to begin with, thus he never made a commitment.

You got played by a player. They do exist. We're operating on the assumption that the cheating occurs within a committed relationship, you obviously were not in one (at least, you thought you were, and he thought otherwise)...
    test
  20. Imperial1

Uh, yeah, and my ex dude tried procreating his 3rd child with me but my stress didn't allow me to. And knowing my experience in how he supposedly takes care of his kids and how he puts his needs before his kids' needs, I didn't NEED to procreate shit with him.

Uh, no, he was living with me at the time and was home the whole day. And I'm talking about a nigga who would've had me woke up with a dick inside of me.

That's a whole nother story and a long one to be exact. PM me if you want to know about that.

A true player wouldn't need to have a woman taking care of him. He'd be able to stand on his own without any help. I would moreso call him a sorry, dirty, babymaking ho. He's far from being a player. And a player doesn't fuck anything that says "yes." A real player has standards. As far as wether or not we were in a committed relationship, like I said, that's a whole nother story. PM me if you want to know more.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.