On RM as a whole....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by LooseLeaf2004, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooseLeaf2004

LooseLeaf2004 New Member

Who opinions/replies/threads do you enjoy seeing the most. What is it about there replies/thread/opinions that you like?

As far as thread titles... I like Skandelous and Sagacious Infants as far as females thread starters. As far as males, I can't really think of any off the bat, but I got a lot as far as replies for males.

As far as replies for the males, the responses i like the most come from Speedy(which I haven't seen in a long time), urban tactics, myke sean, eloquent poet, ill rich and sub zero. I'm pretty sure there's more but I like how to see there view on things. As far as females, I pretty much enjoy all the female responses b'cuz there aren't as many on rm as I would normally like
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

For this forum, I agree with what you put. Plus I'll add Tight Eyes, Short and Chokolate. For the guys, Brit boi gee. His reply's and post are almost always interesting to read. A few other guys on here I enjoy reading their reply's. The ones that are real about it, and not so smart ass or disgusting. ;o)
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I pay close attention to replies from Tight, Short, Sagacious Infant, Speedy, Mind Soul and more recently Hypnotiq.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.