ON LOCK chapter 1 sneak peek

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Insense, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insense

Insense take one...

RAPMUSIC PRESENTS
    A POET TREE PRODUCTION
    ON LOCK
    CHAPTER 1 FEATURING
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    chapter 1: Blinding Lights

(scene opens up with sasha laying upside down on the bed talking on the phone)

SASHA: So are we going to hang out tonight baby..?

TAQUAN: Truthfully, I really don't know. I mean I've got a lot of shit to do right now, and I don't have time to be laying around doing nothing.

SASHA: Oh really, so what am I now...nothing to you. Everytime we chill or have sex it's nothing right.

TAQUAN: I'm not saying all of that, so don't put that shit in my mouth. You know how I do, and what type of shit I'm in right now. Look, I promise I'll find time to come by for a sec later on tonight ok..? Just don't jump my back over this right now...

SASHA: Yeah whatever, you know I hate it when I feel like you are pushing me to the side for some other people. Especially them little fools you run with, but anyway...just call me whenever your on your way.

TAQUAN: Girl you know your my number one love, they always come second when your in the picture. But yeah, I'll call you when I'm on my way...it might be late so don't fall a sleep on me

SASHA: Ok, i'll talk to you then....I LOVE YOU

TAQUAN: alright, I LOVE YOU TOO
    ---------

(Poetickz beats on the door several times)

POETICKZ: Yo sense, open up the fucking door...BEATS ON DOOR...yo I got to take a shit man hurry up...BEATS ON DOOR...I know yall fools in there open the door bitches!!!

(sasha comes and opens the door)

SASHA: Damn fool whats wrong with you..?

POETICKZ: Man I got to take a shit bad...(dashes to the bathroom)

INSENSE: (yelling from livingroom) Hey!!!, your ass better spray

POETICKZ: Fuck aaaaa yyyooouuuu

(meanwhile in the livingroom, Insense, Madnick, Sasha are watching Maury)

MAURY: You are not the father...

INSENSE: Haha I knew that bitch was lying, spittin that 100 percent bullshit

MADNICK: Man that chick look thrown, I'd hit it though

SASHA: (laughing)..you'd hit anything nick

MADNICK: Damn right I will...I'd hit the obese, aneresic, poor, hell even the elderly if I'm feeling right...

(Insense and Sasha stare at Madnick....in enters Poetickz)

INSENSE: Man your ass in nasty, how you gonna blow up my shit like that...

POETICKZ: Shut the fuck up dude, and wtf is yall watching Maury for...put that Madden in...

MADNICK: I'll play you if you let me use the memory card...

INSENSE: Naw, fuck that Madden card BS...

(phone rings)

SASHA: Hey sense, it's for you...

INSENSE: Hello..?

THESE ARE JUST RANDOM SECTIONS OF THE FIRST CHAPTER...

THE REST SHALL BE SEEN ON SATURDAY....
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

LMFAO@Madnick hitting ne thing

lmfao@poetickz diareah

shit seems dope, good job, waiting on sat
    test
  3. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

lmao!! dopeness...seems like its comin along nice sense.
    one
    test
  4. Insense

Insense take one...

glad yall think its funny...it'll be better saturday
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

that's a good opening, got my side hurting. Poor madnick lol (stay away!)

Nice Insense
    test
  6. Ok, Insense, I wasn't going to say anything because I was waiting for this 'on lock' thing to be explained more fully to the people you chose for it. I had assumed also that there was going to be some involvement from people in the realm. I think you should have really asked people if they wanted to get involved or not instead of just going ahead with it. If you're going to put people in it, you should atleast give them a rundown of what you are doing and why and then ask them if they would like to be involved or not, its only fair. These pictures have caused some controversy too... Mind~Soul has called me sexy, REalms thought I Was a craig david wannabee and Bhitia said " I never knew you was black"lol . Let me just say, the picture chosen to represent me isn't me.

im outie
    test
  7. Insense

Insense take one...

well i made numerous threads about it, but im sorry all that happened....i also stated that if a pic wasn't given to me then I would provide one for you. I talked to Realms yesterday and she made a comment about you...then i told her it wasn't your real pic...
    test
  8. test
  9. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

I agree...if you gonna use me then actually use me....I'll write my own parts....dont like people putting words in my mouth

you have enough poets here to pull this story off....if you only let us in

oh well

do you man but keep me out of it
    test
  10. yea thats what I found a lil weird about it, if you dont mind, i'll pass too
    test
  11. Insense

Insense take one...

dang, is it that serious..i'll keep yall out of it anyway though...Brit you were gonna get killed while in jail....and UFO you were going to be the wise prisoner that helps lead the main characters through jail...kinda tell them the in and outs of the system and what not. And yeah I had enough poeple to pull this off with everyone writing their own parts, but I mean come'on...they can't even show up for the battle of sexiest so think of how long it would of took and the possibility of it not even going down in general. My original idea was to make it like a musical and scatter poetry throughout but that wouldn't of worked either...so I decided to take it into my hands..
    test
  12. why not just use made up names instead of names from the site if they are not directly involved? Taking it into your own hands is fine, but you cant expect people to have their names in the piece and expect them not to a.) not know about whats going in it b.) not have any input and C.) be cool with the fact that you didn't ask them first. Also, I fully underdstand that sometimes its hard to get people to come together to write something for all kinds of personal reasons, but really, the solution isn't to carry on on your own because of this fact, but rather, to leave those people out of it and make up your very own story with fictional names.
    test
  13. Pent uP

brit i don't know you but you are complaning to much......wtf does it matter if the name is UFO or Bob? its a name, it makes the site involved and interested; true i thought i was gonna write my own part too, and i was looking forward to it, but oh the fuck well, take it into you hands and start your own project! i mean seriously, thats what he's doing, don't like it? leave his threads.....
    test
  14. What you mean i'm complaining too much? you're acting like what Insense does with peoples names on here has nothing to do with them. Thats not true. Can't you see that he made it my buisness by including me? thats the whole point of why I can't close the thread and move on, and that is why I suggested he used 'made up names'.
    test
  15. Pent uP

you volunteered your name, the fact that he wrote the script doesnt mean shit, the fact is he asked who wanted their names used, and im guessing you replied
    test
  16. No, I didn't volunteer for anything, I wasn't asked, and I didn't know anything about what was going on. I just happened to go into his thread the other day and see my name and a picture of who was supposed to be me. At that point I started to ask questions and thats when I reached a conclusion in here.
    test
  17. Pent uP

well then u arent involved
    test
  18. UFO the Phoenix

I guess I had the wrong idea about this

I thought it was featuring the actually poets and not just their names....thats not cool if you dont ask for their permission first....

I think I misunderstood this movie thing....cool concept but could at least have some guest poets ACTUALLY help and come thru.....how bout your so called poet online crew?....how about poets from the Realm?....you be surpraised how well this could of been if you would of just asked us

no show's only no show when they arent inspired
    test
  19. Insense

Insense take one...

well I didn't want to risk the fate of the story happening so I took it in my own hands....your idea sounds good but it wouldn't of worked very good.
    test
  20. UFO the Phoenix

^you never know until you try?

you still could invite some poets into your story....I wanna see this so called poet crew in action

Philosophical Rationale who?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.