ON a serious note: Gas boycott...read and participate.....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

once again....no matter how much math and analogies u conjure up out the sides of ya necks......

this has been done before....before most of us were born..........when gas was 3 dollars a gallon....mafuckaz boycotted and they lost MAD money.........u can carpool........most everybody knos SOMEBODY that is goin to the same place they are......carpool............thats all they did back in the 70's....mafuckaz carpooled and them cats lost hella money and brought the prices down.............ya'll are over complicating something thats really plain and simple........

they are not gonna make double their money back if u carpool that day

its funny that somebody would actually think they are participating by "delaying" a day on gas........tha is not what we are talking about...please just throw that whole fuckin idea out the window

carpool mafuckaz....get on ya huffy and peddle ya punk ass to class on the 3rd............skip goin to the club, stay the fuck home and get drunk....fuck ya wifey or somethin....just dont find a fuckin reason to drive for a day............

i'm done tho...the real crowd that should be hit with this is the 32 and up group, cuz us young mafuckaz aint gonna listen anyway......
    test
  2. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I'm not sure that's fair URB.

I understand and I'm well under 32.
    I see it from both sides though.

Boycotting that day will drastically curb profit margins, but I think there will be a frenzy of the same boycotters purchasing more gas than they would have the next day.
    test
  3. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

They try this dumb shit every month and it never works... u know how many "National Boycott Gas" days there have been this year alone??... lmao
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ok you prob dont know shit about this but we already had it happen.
    truck drivers got sick of high prices cos they have to pay for the gas themselves.
    so they all ganged up and blocked all their big ass trucks in front of the big factories and shit that the gas is dispatched from to all over the country

basically the whole country was forced to go without gas for like almost a week. it was such a big ass drama scene. the roads were empty like a ghost town and shit.

it did make a difference. the public supported them. then the people who control the gas did this whole fake public relations thing where they sent people out saying dont buy gas from the big companies, by it from the small stores, and it will force the prices to go down.

but that is bullshit. cos the small stores buy their gas from the big chains. but their plan worked, and prices just kept going up and now we almost pay 2 dollars for one LITRE of gas.

support the gas boycott properly and it will make a difference
    test
  5. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

Urban Slapstics = The stupidest cat on RM.

You are a clown dog, 3 months out of community college with a low paying computer job and you think you are all "growded up" get da fuck outta here with that shit. when you are 80 years old in assisted living with no one to come see you think about september 3rd and your big "stand" against the man and think about how you really made a difference. LOL you dumb fuck.

Urban Tactics = the militant black dude still mad at the white man for bringing him over on the slave ships so he spits in his white bosses coffee every morning and goes home and slaps his pudgy white girlfreind who is fuckin all his homies.
    test
  6. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

sence what happened on new orleans gass in west tx went up to $3.05 a gallon for regular...

when a couple weaks ago it had went down to $2.20 a gallon.......and I drive 2 box slabs 1 getting 20 to the gallon and the other getting 8 miles to the gallon( 7.7 liter v8)
    test
  7. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

It would work if everyone car pool.....now public transportion.... Why would a person do that if they dont have to....Public transportation is not free....If you paying 5 dollars round trip, you might as well drive. And if you cant afford the gas, dont drive, or cut back your spending on unnessary stuff.

And if people all car pool or take public transporation, It the price would go down do to supply and demand ...not that they lost profit for one day....

Because if they know people are going to stop car pooling next monday, they will raise the prices occordingly..... that is why gas is more expensive on the weekends and holidays.

Just like they said corn and soybeans are going down because they cant ship the stuff overseas and it has to hit our selves and coffee going up because 20% of the coffee is in New orleans..... Its simply economics 101
    test
  8. urban_tactics

lol@ white girl friend = NEVER
    community college = NEVER....dont project your idiocy on me, u fuckin 30 year old bum, still livin with your mother
    low paying computer job = lmao...i do well brah, i owe 14,000 more dollars for school, after thats paid off, i'll be in a HOUSE, meanwhile u still bunkin wit ya mother....

servin coffee? = never...come to north carolina, maybe i can get u an internship over here in the global business center and then u can ghost me, small time chump......

now go fill up ur datsun truck and ride up outta here whitey......
    test
  9. urban_tactics

wow...i'm fuckin done........
    test
  10. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

I should have kept my mouth shut, now you are gonna go home and beat up on Cindy.

You are just entering the real world my friend. I know sipping coffee and chattering about your community college classes might make you feel grown up but you have a long way to go.
    test
  11. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

whats wrong with community college?
    test
  12. urban_tactics

homeboy, i been gettin my grown man on since i graduated high school....save that shit for one of these other suckaz....

u 30 years old, with not a slight bit of maturity...grow up....get a girlfriend or somethin dawg....get SOMETHING to take your feeble mind off what the hell it is i'm doin all the time.......
    test
  13. urban_tactics

aint nothin wrong with it

duke just tryin so hard to discredit me...whether it be by making up bullshit....or ....well, makin up bullshit.........
    test
  14. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

haha word
    test
  15. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

There is nothing wrong with community college. but dont take a course in cooking and say you are running shit on the iron chef show.

I dont need to discredit you. everyone on here knows you are a jack ass in one way or the other.
    test
  16. urban_tactics

u dont have any idea what i do at work

lol@ computer job........that sounds like that can be anything ........try again lil boy........
    test
  17. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

"try again lil boy........"

you were born in the 80s......lol

"i been gettin my grown man on since i graduated high school"

oh yea, its easy to be grown when your momma supports you.

"lol@ computer job"

I dont know what this means.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.