ON a serious note: Gas boycott...read and participate.....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

Dont Buy gas on SEPTEMBER 3RD!!! An official boycott of the major gas companies will decrease the price of gas dramatically. I've checked into it and if over half the US didnt buy gas for 1 day, the gas companies would suffer a devastating loss in profits. So, let's come together and show these fuel ty³³³³s that we are not going to tolerate the increased prices of gas anymore. With a united front we can force them all to lower the price of gas. Forward this transmission to all your friends and hope for the best. We have to get the word out. Its NATIONAL DONT BUY GAS DAY! Remember: United we stand and Divided we fall.

André Coley
    Billing Supervisor
    (718) 367-1125 x140 (Exterior)

foward this shit to everyone on your buddy list
    test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

IT wont work.... Everyone will buy gas on the 4th so...the profits will double on the 4th and make up for the 3rd. Only way we can cut prices if we all slow down are driving.
    test
  3. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

That makes no sense, why would it double?

think of it this way, if everybody was to fill up enough to last EACH DAY (with prices so high thats all a mutha fucka can afford)

On the 2nd everybody fills up the tank to last for that day
    Now if nobody fills up on the 3rd....they get $0
    on the 4th it will be the same routine with filling up the tank for a day

the only way it would double is if you bought gas FOR THE 3RD ON THE 4TH + GAS FOR THE 4TH....which would make no sense
    test
  4. Milli Monotone

thats like saying if i dont cop a bucket of kfc on saturday, that i would cop 2 buckets on sunday

it makes no sense, feel me?

This idea could work if enough people actually followed through and stopped doubting it
    test
  5. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

sept. 3rd in my bitthday lol

in the netherlands the gas prices are high as fuck too.. like 1,5 euros for 1 liter.. crazy shit

and it will only work if people would leave the car in the garage for a month..
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

It does make sense... With kfc if you dont eat kfc on saturday ...you wont die.... IF you dont get gas, your car will stop..

So, if You use the same amount of gas everyday regardless if you go to the gas pump or not you are still giving them the same amount of money regardless. Lets say you usually fill you gas tank up when it reaches the half way point.... You decided to wait due to ...anything.... now your tank is basically on E.... It will cost double the amount to fill your take and over the course of the month you are still spending the same amount of money on gas.

getting back to kfc

Lets say you have to have 4 buckets of chicken a month to live but you can go 3 weeks without eating a buck and still live. But on the 4th week you still need the 4 buckets of chicken to meet your needs.

You can fill your tank up with gas....can go for 3 weeks but at the end of the day you still have to fill it up.... The amount of gas you use is based on how much you drive not when you fill up. If you drive 10 miles per day, 3650 per year, you can get gas once a month, once a week or everyday .... however you will still have the same gas bill. So if you dont get gas on the 3rd, people in need of gas (on or close to E) on the 3rd will just wait until the 4th, and the normal people that needs gas on the 4th will get it... which will double the number of gas on the 4th.

Only if you dont drive the normal amount.....(b/c you using less gas and need less gas)
    test
  7. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Its simple...you can not drive without gas, so if you dont go the gas station on 3rd you will have to go on the 4th...plain and simple Most people dont go to the gas station for the experience...they go because there car needs gas....so regardless on when you get it..... the gas compainies are going to get the same amount from your check
    test
  8. Milli Monotone

Your missing the point...either that or i am

On the 3rd people will be using public transport or walking since they wont be copping any gas

yes it will continue again on the 4th and things will be back to normal but there will be a huge loss on the 3rd that they will have to deal with

now do u see what i mean?
    test
  9. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

six fucking dollars in ATL... wow
    test
  10. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Thats what I said.... in my first post..... If people do not drive ...there will be a difference

so I aggree if On the 3rd people will be using public transport or walking since they wont be copping any gas...it will work.

But it needs to happen for a week...not a day...
    test
  11. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

exactly...and i heard it was suppose to be today anyway...lmfao...

shit is gonna be $4 bucks a gallon before u know it
    test
  12. Milli Monotone

agreed but you gotta start somewhere

one step at a time
    test
  13. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

fuck that...i aint strugglin to the point i gotta boycott gas...i'll be damned if i start hoppin on the bus again, or even worse...hikin it...besides, 20 beans a weak gets me by wit some gas to spare...but im bout to go to the beach and its about a 70-90 minute trip so that'll put a dent in my tank....but this is when you use your brain and allow other people to ride with you and charge them 5 bucks each lol
    test
  14. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

This shit is bogus. they tried doing this around the same time last year and this shit did not work. its not gonna make a difference and even if it did then they would just raise the price even more to gain back the lost profit. because in all honesty, if you dont fill up today then you will have to fill up tomorrow. use your brains people.
    test
  15. urban_tactics

what ppl fail to kno is that a boycott has been successfully done in the US before....this is not a science experiment....this can be done and HAS been done...

no need for predictions or debates....it falls on whether ppl participate or not....has NOTHING to do with them making back the money

just like ANY company, they are going to lose ALOT of money if they lose money for a day....i dont care what anybody says...if u skip puttin gas in ya tank that day...and car pool....or just stay home....u takin money out their pockets...its been proven, there is nothing to debate over....
    test
  16. urban_tactics

lol

wow you mafuckaz dont think do u

what u gonna do?

....ride a bike...get ya corny ass on the bus........carpool u fuckin clown.......BOOM...u just saved GAS for a DAY...or maybe even TWO dependin on where u needed to be that day

i drive 60 - 70 miles a day ....if i save gas for that day by doin somethin else to get to where i need to be...THINK........they lost a fuckin DAY'S worth of money because ppl found an alternative......

u clowns are thinkin to just "hold off" on gas........we aint talkin about that....we talkin about findin a way to NOT use the gas for a day........its so fuckin simple....thats what the fuck a boycott is man...jesus christ.

we boycottin the mafucka...we aint Delayin their check...the fuck? what kinda logic do ya'll think with man?

this is why shit like this wont work....it aint like back in the 70's when mafuckaz appreciated what a dollar was

now we got these spoiled mafuckaz that dont kno how to scrap and save money, cuz they can always go to mommy for 40 bucks...the fuck outta here....

ppl like u are the reason this shit would never work....fuck it

i aint payin for no fuckin gas on the 3rd
    test
  17. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i got this email too and was bout to post it lol
    test
  18. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

That's the worst analogy ever.
    test
  19. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

this is stupid...cuz gas is a reccuring expense...their gonna get your money one way or another for gas...but like yall say if people use public transportation then yeh..it cud work...but if u drive on the 3rd...dont get gas...THEN get gas on thr 4th...its the same shit..the companies are just gonan get double the amount of sales on the 4th and recoup the rev. lost on the 3rd....cuz honestly..no one is gonna take fuckin public transportation...and when more people take public transortation..thats more wieght on the vehicles...resulting in more fewer miles per gallon which equates to more feul having to be purchased...even electric vehicles like subways are run on generators that take fuel...so when u sit down and do the math and wiegh in all those factors...them mufuckas will still get thier money...gas is a fixed cost...
    test
  20. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

if it gets too bad shit my aunt gets free fuken gass ill jsut ride over to here crib lol..

shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.