omo begging me for money

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by B whun, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

nigga shut the fuck up...all the shit u talkin about is me crackin jokes AFTER niggas come at me

like ima just sit there and take the jokes...omagic can say 100 things about me but i spose to shut the fuck up

naw
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

so that mean he came back at you recently and u had these stashed

cold world. he had to know these would surface
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

at least u back on ur feet bruh
    test
  4. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

sdgakngsdlmhasndhnadh @ the tag

Damn, I've honestly never seen h-OMO this serious or mad before. It's all trolling 'til you fuck with the wrong person
    test
  5. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

dely u begged for money too?
    test
  6. Big Dick Black

im one of the least offensive niggas when it comes to jokes and yall in here actin like im a fuckin savage lmao wtf

i aint neva threatened to slap a nigga mama over a pew
    i aint neva played on a nigga phone
    i aint neva posted personal info
    neva took shit offline
    neva went at somebody's girl or family

so why niggas actin like im a villain for crackin BACK on niggas who crack on me? so now im the bad guy :smackmeanmug:
    test
  7. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

lmaooo sound like this a double troll. omo bout to get 100 pages by fuckin around. now youll forget bout the piss carpet jokes. he a genius. omo>
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

beg who for money? i dont know what the hell bwhun talking about

all he could be talking about is fantasy basketball help, which we both gave each other and made money off of
    test
  9. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

just alittle to defensive at times
    test
  10. Big Dick Black

nope...i asked him and u on the same day and neva asked again
    test
  11. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Obviously it aint since he made this thread.

I dunno how many threads i see you in trying to clown niggas like its comedy hour 24/7 on here. And it be outta the fuckin blue to.

im saying though you play way to much on here.

on another note if you dont set some strict rules for yourself when it comes to gambling its gonna end you.
    test
  12. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

bru im fuckin dying :funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry::funny::funny::cry::cry:::funny::cry::cry:
    test
  13. Dely

Dely In The Trap

milt, who did u think would post them, me or b uno?
    test
  14. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

my bad, read that as the other way around.

thought that was u telling me.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I retract my post where I agreed with @L u c y

I forgot all about omo going in on delys fam and posting those threads about his wife and shit with skep man

This shit is karma boss
    test
  16. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

What make you snap and post this? How long were you stashin those PMs. Nigga slammed this shit on the table like the trump card lol

Spread the real via Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Seenz a lame I swear on my grandma this nigga asked me for money on more than one occasion and he a bitch that's why I never gave him shit

I'm not a lame I'm not stashing no pms but u a fantasy land ass black bitchass nigga I ain't alz nigga ill pistol whip your black ass face til u really the color purple u little bisexual ass heaux

U keep following me around but u asked me for money 3 times and u got a fucking imaginary ass car
    test
  18. Dely

Dely In The Trap

yea like a month later, he sent me those pm's. i coulda been a savage and posted them then lol but i didn't. i let it ride cuz he hadnt said nothing else to me since then
    test
  19. Big Dick Black

yea...if i could rewind time i woulda neva started this shit

that gamblin shit really is on the same level as dope
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

they from like june or july i think

he was definitely waiting on the right time lmao
    test
Thread Status: