OMG! Will Album was actually REAL TALK!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PHENOMENON, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Edit:

It still was garbage.

Loretta is nice still...

but the rest of them songs are category lame.
    test
  2. Contak617

Contak617 New Member

Garbage? You want a bad hook listen to the Massacre.

cligity clank cligity clank...get MOORE money MOORE money....
    for more references see #2-22.

I think the sad thing is that Will Smith only DIPS into hip hop and he's STILL got better shit than 50.
    test
  3. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

the album sucks.. he should stop trying to rap
    test
  4. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Yeah, and I was serious in ALL of them.

Just look at my battle record on the left........

oh wait...

hahahahah stupid m-onkey
    test
  5. Guile

Guile ..

he spoke the truth

he gained 10 000 cool points in my books
    test
  6. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

I have a battle record from 2001 that I never bothered to edit out. You have 30+ thousands posts on a time wasting website. Need I say more faggot. Come back when having 30 posts a day means you are not the trash under my shoe that I step on on a daily basis.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Total Posts: 31,954 (17.35 posts per day)
    Find all posts by SpAnKy
    Find all threads started by SpAnKy

You're right, 17 must equal 30

still lmao@ you battling online... get out of here.
    test
  8. Prominance

LMAO at the dumbass who went through like 5 crews that battled online on multiple sites like it was a fulltime job. Or did you just join all those net crews to meet up and suck each others dicks. You are such a dumbass. Yeah I was in ONE crew that battled online on rapmusic. You where in over 5 different ones that battled online on multiple websites. So you basically took what I used to do to a whole other level dumbass. You are pointing shit out that you just admited to doing.

And yeah, it must make you proud to post 17 posts on average a day on here. Fucking loser, this aint your job is it?
    test
  9. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

17 posts a day isnt a big deal... How long does it take to make a post? Not even a minute, maybe two. Tops. So that's 2 minutes per post times 17 posts a day... That's 34 minutes, at most. About 35 minutes at a website is not a big deal at all...
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Crew battles? Multiple sites? You're really reaching, aren't you?

This is my favorite part, people who have nothing to insult me about MAKE shit up. Any other random figures you want to make up?

I have never been in 5 online crews, you're such a stupid m-onkey.

What happened to 30 a day? Can't get your lies straight you dumb fuck?

lmao@ your online battle record.
    test
  11. Stokestack

Stokestack North Shore white boy

It's posts like these that create music sales. I would never have gone looking for a Will Smith album, but I will now.

I respect Will Smith's anti-stupidity, anti-bullshit stance. But damn, Hitch was terrible. This guy needs to make good records on the side if he's going to show up in piss-poor vehicles like that.
    test
  12. Prominance

anyone who was here during 200/2001 knew you where in different crews and took the shit seriously, I mean shit how do you explain your post count. This site is obviously a full time job for you fag, and during that time you where doing more textcee battles and forming more crews than 10 of me put together. So quit trying to diss someone for doing something that you did 10 times harder faggot, you make yourself look like a baboon with ahlzeimers. Fucking clown

And oh yeah, that little math calculation doesnt take into account that noone posts one after the other with no interim. I can make one or two posts in a day and I could spend like 15-20 minutes on here for the day, so that would mean cranky spends like 6 hours which I really dont doubt for a second.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well if wrote post after post, without even seeing the threads at all then that might fly, but you have to take into account reading posts, and the hour or so it takes him to come up with one of his lame ass jokes. Net nerd at it's finest, but he's got his ass buddies to try and make him seem "cool" to the net populus at large.

And consider he has aliases (although he'd say otherwise) with posts counts damn near as high. Don't tell me this ain't his life.
    test
  14. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

Banned Evil
    Banned

Crib: Detroit Schoolcraft Ave. Murda Block holla back
    Rep Level: 0

will smith will always be respected by me anyone who can rap for 10-15 years without cursing or having violence in there rap is a strong willed mc........no homo but I love Will.........he makes club songs and at least he doesnt act like he's sumin he not like alotta these other rappers out here........everybody's so gangsta........

i totally agree.. .i like this guy.. i needa get this album....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.