OMG! Will Album was actually REAL TALK!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PHENOMENON, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

define relevant. relevant to whom?

if 1) being critical of the record industry (a few such songs on this album), 2) calling out religious hypocrites, 2) pondering why 9/11/war/pedophilia/etc happens (trying to explain it to his kids), and 3) noting the unnecessariness of being an over-the-top attention seeking "explicit" rapper counts as "relevant" then yes....he IS Saying something relevant

sure there are three versions of Switch on here (i could do without all three), a couple party jams (Party Starter = dope), and a love song or two, but it doesn't change the fact that Will is bringing his A game with this album.
    test
  2. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

ROFLLLLLLLL

I'd rather listen to both of his MIB songs.. and Wild wild West theme shit befoer I listen to thsi album.
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

well...not everyone has a good ear for music. wish there was more i could do to help you out.
    test
  4. SECt

SECt My Inner Woman Is A Lesbo

I don't really understand people saying Will isn't bringing anything new with this CD.

So what if he made "Getting Jiggy With It"?

There isn't a single track on this CD that's close to that.

Hey.... Nas made "Owe Me"... point made.

I'm not putting Will and Nas on the same level at all but for all purposes.... if a CD is nice, it's nice.... be it Will Smith or Aesop Rock.

Will Smith has party songs and actual commentaries on the hip hop lifestyle/game at this point. That alone makes this CD 5X's better than 50 Cent's latest....
    test
  5. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

I remeber when Spanky use to be a newbie and he was nice...lmao
    test
  6. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

I haven't heard it, but I did hear 'tell me why'. Which was amazing.

But where can I get the rest of the album?
    test
  7. test
  8. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

album is actually dope

better than 50s shit
    test
  9. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

His verses were cool.. but what made that shit lame was his hooks... I mean.. damn, he couldn't think of anything else?

"People hating on will sat on a wall/ People hating on will had a great fall/ All the kings horses, and all the kings men.. couldn't put their careers together again "

Seriously man. This is not the 80s.
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

You do realize how jokingly he said that right? I think he knows what year it is homie
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

wish I could get my hands on it...
    test
  12. dbeeaitch

dbeeaitch New Member

I feel like I've already heard all this shit before. Loretta=Stan, Tell Me Why=Why, Party Starter=Anything by Luda. I know ya'll say he started recording Tell Me Why before Jada's track, but it's still the same recycled song.
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^i guess u dont realize evry rapper listens to other people's shit to get ideas and inspiration huh?
    test
  14. ThaReal

ThaReal Hip Hop is NOT dead!

blah...'Tell Me Why' shits on 'Why' in every way
    test
  15. dbeeaitch

dbeeaitch New Member

Where did I say anything was better than anything else? It just feels like the same shit you've already heard when you listen to it. I never said they weren't nice songs...you just get that feeling. Don't mean it aint on the playlist for a minute though playa. Ya'll is touchy as fuck.
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^na he wuz jus shittin the song why by kiss, why, cuz it was very mainstream, fuckin idiots on here man.
    test
  17. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Look, it looks like you're trying to pick apart the album for being something you've heard before, dawg, welcome to 99 perecent every album dropped. How many times have you heard a rapper talk about being a pimp? Or talked about his car? Just enjoy the album, and stop picking it apart to find a reason to call it weak.
    test
  18. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

Will Smith is garbage, all of yall need to shut the fuck up and SPanky is still a loser with 30 something thousand posts. I've been here as long as he has and divide my post count by a 1000, It probably doesn't come close. The Idiot probably creates aliases so he can rep himself, go ahead and neg rep me, infact do it with all your aliases, be like Double ML (another RM loser with no life) cuz some green icons with a number ontop mean so much....
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lmao@ net crews

stupid ~~~~~~.
    test
  20. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

wow awesome comback for someone that was in like 5 different crews, remember Cormageddon? Yeah, he remembers you too
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.