Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PHENOMENON, Mar 22, 2005.
was thinkin the same thing man
It's a good fuckin album. I'm glad to see most of the responses are positive. Will is one of the originators, plus he from my city. Shit is sick.
heard the album again... its good.
Yeah, I'm sure his substance has changed over the cd's right?
lmao@ people liking the dude that put out "Gettin jiggy with it"
god, you people are clowns.
1. You were arguin' with Ninjamic and you were wrong about something to do with Pete Rock or CL smooth.
2. We established nothing, you said she was your girlfriend and some dude found them on another site and you weren't found in that thread again.
3. Yeah, over a span of 5 years I only have 30,000. You do the math dipshit.
4. You should go buy a new Aesop Rock DISK and listen to some real music.
Finally, a voice of reaosn.
Again, you're such a loser, I can't figure out how you even function as a human being...
1. What the fuck? Why even bring it up if you don't even remember what shit was about? Just saying random shit I guess, nothing new for you.
2. I established that I had/have at the very least 15+ more pictures than were on the site, or on any site he could find. Hell I even posted a couple that weren't on the site as proof. I didn't run from that thread either, I just don't live on RM like you do. If I didn't get them from there where they were all supposed to be from, where'd I get em from if they are so fake and I don't know her?
3. Doing the math....I have just over 2200 posts for two years. Average of about 1100. 30K over 5 years still puts you at around 6K a year, so you post roughly 6x more than I do. I post here quite a bit during downtime, too much actually. So that means, by comparison you PRETTY MUCH LIVE HERE. DIPSHIT.
4. I don't listen to shitty music so Aesop is never touching my speakers.
Try again lame...
I admit I liked this album and like Nightmare X said, Will respects hip hop so I respect Will.
spanky just has no life that's all lok at his posts count he just another whiteboy that comes here and tries to fit in but in real life gettin his ass whipped and cant rap nor does he really no shit about rap
you're comments hold no weight. you have not heard it, your views mean nothing. you're an attention whore
His voice use to be so animated, now it sounds a bit monotone on some songs. Anyone think so?
1. Good job at avoiding the truth, it's too bad you I didn't save all of your arguments where you failed on a DISK.
2. It's cool, I'd lie too if I grabbed an average looking girl from another site and claimed her to be mine.
3. Pretty much live here? That could have been used when I USED TO MOD FOR ABOUT A YEAR. It's cool though, I don't need to justify anything, you're below me in every aspect of life as it is.
4. Yet you listen to Will Smith...lmao
You must have taken the Nightmare X class of spelling...
ha ha@ somewhat
Really? So what's he talking about now that's SO different? Is he saying anything relevant?
Are you just as gay as Nightmare X?
1. RM.com Arguments don't have any kind of lasting place in my mind so I don't remember what you're talking about and still don't. Avoiding the truth? If you can't even remember what the hell you brought up why should I after I ASKED YOU WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT? You're truely an idiot.
2. Again, completely ignored the hell outta the facts. There was no REBUTTAL so all you could do was crack a lame joke yet AGAIN.
3. Reinforces the fact that this is your home and life. Since proving anything to RM cats isn't a priority for me, I won't fill you in on my situation, but let's just say I'm livin comfortable, and you're about to become an entry level teacher. Yeah I'm below you in every aspect. /sarc
4. I listen to Will Smith's NEW ALBUM. I listened to it because I'm a fan of hip hop. I heard from people it was good. If it wasn't good, I would have erased it from my comp. Real hip hop heads try shit before they knock it. Loser.
Why would I want to try to listen to someone that has continually been terrible in my mind?
but hey, you learned how to spell rebuttal!
Ah yes, the inevitable. With no logical point left to make against me, the short bus ridin' crab ass hoe backpeddles.
Figured you could only bullshit SO MUCH before you completely ran out.
And as for what you actually said (a legit question in it's own right), when it's someone who has been a staple of this art why wouldn't you want them to succeed and be ill? Will Smith is legendary, a part of history, so if he comes back with an album that's hot for 05' when he's been doin this for 15+ years, it's a testament to the staying power of the industry as a whole. Last I checked that's a GOOD thing.
Oh well whatever. There is no more of an arduous task than to change another man's thinking. It just don't work. You're obviously gone listen to what you want but don't badmouth shit before you even know what it's about. I noticed after you talked about how utterly gay and wack Will was THEN you went and asked what's he talking about that so different. You did that backwards in all honesty.
What ARE you teaching actually? Hypocrisy 101?
Um, did you listen to the same album we did? His voice animated on tracks like Mr. Nice Guy, even the intro...listen again, you'll catch it
What was bullshit?
You HAVENT proved me wrong.
You AREN'T 10 points away from being a genius
You AREN'T good are refuting someone's points.
I didn't do anything backwards, he's still a shitty rapper.
smh...yea im shocked...listenin' to it rite now actually...
its some fresh air i think...change of pace which is part of why im bumpin it...its not the same shit everybody else is puttin' out...he did come suprisingly lyrical on a couple of these tracks too, extremely shocked
first time i been noddin' my head to Will Smith since the early 90s lol
Separate names with a comma.