OMG, President Bush with FINE BIG BOOTY BITCHES!!!

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Brahm@n, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

[forgive me please... terrible, irresponsible joke :frown:

i had to get you in here one way or another

president bush and disfigured servicemen

WARNING: IMAGES BELOW MAY BE GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

[creed]... save us, heavenly father

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

damn bro those dudes got FUCKED up
    test
  4. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Im SURE Bush gives a mad fuck
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

that 2nd nigga looks like the dude in hannibal who cut his face off
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Oh my god..dude that is foul
    test
  7. reciprocity

reciprocity just a baby

test
  8. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Fuck. Deception.

Pardon my vanity, but how could anybody go on like that?

I could probably manage if my face was only mangled on some Vanilla Sky shit, but fuck this...

Kind of reminds me of one of those imp fuckers on Doom.
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, Thread Title should have been:

President Bush declares the Lipstick Alley is dead!

President Bush discovers estranged grandfather is Puerto Rican.

Bush:"No lead is too big in the NFL"

President says McGrady's health is a fluke

all would have had the same effect.
    test
  10. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

"vanity is my favorite sin" - al pacino (the devil's advocate)

i've never gotten why vanity is so condemned sometimes

as long as it's not leveraged for the injury of another, i don't take issue with it. if someone wants to congratulate and pat themselves on the back (if even delusionally in the midst of no acceptance from others) so be it. that can be a healthy thing.
    test
  11. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

lol.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

dope shit.

here they dont even get decent treatment or a visit from army uniform, let alone Big Gord
    test
  13. x - calli

x - calli Guest

damn man, thats harsh

theres been alot of injuries in the war on iraq.. one part of it is that theyre able to save people from shit that woulda killed them in previous wars.

i honestly couldnt live like that.
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

they better be getting paaaaid like a mother fucker
    test
  15. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

funny shit
    test
  16. Pious

Pious LET ME LEAD YOU......

how do you talk bad about someone who looks like that, or even someone who fights for this country....thats a shame. If you think you could have done better get off your ass and go fight for the country yourself, or maybe you dont have the balls to get on the front line, you should respect what these peeople have done for you.
    test
  17. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Shut up, fag.

Seriously...

I shudder to imagine what it must be like to live as perpetually uptight as some of you.
    test
  18. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

RIP 2nd Lt. James Cathey​

24, of Reno, Nev.; assigned to 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C., killed Aug. 21 by an improvised explosive device while conducting combat operations near Al Karmah, Iraq
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When 2nd Lt. James Cathey's body arrived at the Reno Airport, Marines climbed into the cargo hold of the plane and draped the flag over his casket as passengers watched the family gather on the tarmac. During the arrival of another Marine's casket last year at Denver International Airport, Major Steve Beck described the scene as one of the most powerful in the process. "See the people in the windows? They sit right there in the plane, watching those Marines. You gotta wonder what's going through their minds, knowing that they're on the plane that brought him home," he said. "They're going to remember being on that plane for the rest of their lives. And they should."

[​IMG]

Minutes after her husband's casket arrived at the Reno airport, Katherine Cathey fell onto the flag. When 2nd Lt. James Cathey left for Iraq, he wrote a letter to Katherine that read, in part, "there are no words to describe how much I love you, and will miss you. I will also promise you one thing: I will be home. I have a wife and a new baby to take care of, and you guys are my world."

[​IMG]

After arriving at the funeral home, Katherine Cathey pressed her pregnant belly to her husband's casket, moaning softly. Two days after she was notified of Jim's death in Iraq, he found out they would have a boy. Born on December 23, 2005, he was named James Jeffrey Cathey, Jr.

[​IMG]

Since James Cathey was killed in a massive explosion, his body was delicately wrapped in a shroud by military morticians, then his Marine uniform was laid atop his body. Since Katherine Cathey decided not to view her husband's body, Maj. Steve Beck took her hand, and pressed it down on the uniform. "He's here," he said quietly. "Feel right here."

[​IMG]

As a young infantry Marine, James Cathey and his buddies took a trip to Iwo Jima, where they camped on the beach, remembering the nearly 6,000 Marines who died there during World War II. Before Cathey and his friends left the island, they each took a sackful of sand from the beach. After Cathey's funeral, his comrades laid their white gloves on his casket, then took fistfuls of the sand and drizzled it over them.
    test
  19. Purple Haze

[​IMG]
    The night before the burial of her husband's body, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag. Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of "Cat," and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept. "I think it would be kind of nice if you kept doing it," she said. "I think that's what he would have wanted."

[​IMG]
    test
  20. Purple Haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Marine Sergeant Ty Ziegel already had his life planned out, he would marry his girlfriend Renee Kline upon returning from his second tour of duty in Iraq.
    But one fateful day a suicide bomber hit his truck, tearing apart his body and making him among the 20,000 soldiers that have been wounded in Iraq. He was blind in one eye, had a shattered skull, and most of his skin was burned off. Renee lived with Ty at the Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas for a year and a half, sharing Ty's every hope and fear. Their relationship became stronger than ever, and Ty and Renee moved back to their hometown in Illinois in July 2006, and got married in shortly thereafter.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.