OMG...my eyes....2Fast2Furious Screenshots....

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by darithS, May 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darithS

darithS New Member

2Fast 2Furious, the riciest shit I have ever seen in my life, and can you believe that LanEvo only ran a dissapointing 15.sec? I hate the damn Produner, Writer, Director, and all the other people who made the movie, I hope they all get him by a rock in the eye so they can't do their jobs anymore.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

riciest?

i think you mean nicest.

anyway, this movie looks garbage and will probably be worse than the first one.

if anyone sees it, it's only because they want to see tyrese.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

No the sadiest thing is that the S2k and the camaro were faster than a fucking single turbo supra and RWD Skyline?!?!?!??! what the fuck was that about(disabling the AWD system). THis movie sooooo fucking is pissing me off. I saw the times these bullshit hollywood cars made, and i cant believe the fucking hype about this shitty movie.
    test
  4. Tigre

And he is right....THIS IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF RICE......having parts that make your car look faster than it actually is. And they have the timeslips to back up this.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i eat rice. pork fried rice is my favorite. but you cannot make a food a description of something, unless wheat or starch is involved.
    test
  6. Tigre

LOL....good to know your rice eating habits

My car eats rice as do you.

And yes, rice has been a very popular term usually describing retarded looking imports for some time now. This term is by no mean new. Also, rice can describe domestics as well as imports
    test
  7. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

WHERE R THE PICS? I CAN NOT SEE THEM AND AM REALLY HORNY. I NEED TO BEAT OFF

... i guess i;ll just have to imagine the evol n shit for now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.