OMG I think I found my ex, the infamous ex, in an article

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Dec 30, 2013.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

This is THE infamous ex that most of y'all know about

I don't know if that's even her but it looks exactly like her. But man she looks like shit she looks real cracked out. She looked alot better than that when we dated believe me.

It's just weird cuz the article says Veronica Berk and my ex's name is Lauren Berk. My friend called me and showed me this thing I guess he saw it on the internet. But anywways he thinks that my ex either used her sisters ID or it's not her it's just a sister of hers that looks exactly like her. But as far as I remember she doesn't have any sisters that look alot like her. She does have mad sisters but they were all brunettes not blonde like her and didn't look nothing like her. And it says Veronica Berk 31 and my ex is only like 23.

But the weird thing is I think her mom has been lying to me cuz she said my ex has been at a sober house for like a year and half and is still there to this day but I always had suspicions she was lying to me about that. I heard stories about her being out and I was suspicious that her mom doesn't want me to be with her daughter because when we were together I always supplied her with the drugs and shit. But anyways here's the link have y'all fun I know she looks like absolute shit lol what can I say

http://levittown-ny.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/police-levittown-woman-pushed-cop-down-stairs
    test
  2. quotive

quotive 3

there's so much wrong with this post i don't know where to start iah
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

that's hysterical. she pushed dude down the stairs. I gotta imagine that scene was hilarious
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. P. Chase

Lmao right
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

:floydsnrfunny:
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what do you mean you dont know if its her?

it says her name

i call bullshit
    test
  7. P. Chase

Everyone on RM is like an investigator or detective or some shit

You call bullshit huh you fuckin jackass. I don't know if it's her because it looks exactly like her but it says her name is Veronica Berk yet her name is Lauren Berk. It says she's 31 and she's like 23. And as far as I know she still lives in a sober house. So I really don't know if it is her or not.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

call her up and ask
    test
  9. P. Chase

She doesn't have a cell phone she's at a sober house as far as I know so I have no way of contacting her. Everyone tells me to forget about her anyway but I was with her for like 3 years and I still do love her.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

It's her sister P.The girl in the pic is not blonde, look at the roots of her hair.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Still. Wether her or not, you dated a chick that is either her or looks EXACTLY like that :funny:

She looks gross bro
    test
  13. P. Chase

Oh true I dunno maybe she dyed her hair I don't remember her having a sister that looks exactly like her

Yeah she looks horrible in that pic but give her some make up and get her all done up and shit and she looks good.

I think she's let herself go
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

You going away probably devastated her.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude, id try as hard as possible to contact her and maybe get a 3some goin with that grandma lady who cooks so good
    test
  16. P. Chase

It's possible

Busta what are you saying? There is no 'grand ma lady' I recently fucked a 42 year old women but that's far from grand ma/
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It's probably her sister, as Jook said.

But some people use their middlename socially. So it's possible, albeit unlikely, her name could be Veronica Lauren Berk. I think you'd know that though if you were with her for 3 years.
    test