Okwerdz vs Rone in GTEC!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Dunk, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

nah b. Pen's here.

& P-Nut, if he ain't fighting manny, who fuckin cares?
    test
  2. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

yea not a good idea imo
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

smh biggest fight of the year
    test
  4. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

Rone hasn't battled anyone like Ok before, gonna be a clash of styles, but I'm still looking forward to it.... but personally I think Ok is gonna take this one... guess we'll wait and see.
    test
  5. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

there isnt a style Rone hasnt battled against since jumping into grindtime...

thats why i said if he wins this he should battle hollow or someone in that caliber
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Having to use this way too often now
    [​IMG]
    test
  7. TheComeUP

TheComeUP New Member

Pen whats the deal? Let me try to clarify homeboy's statement,because I got it right from the jump. I've been to both GT and URL and feel the same way, and while GT might not market itself as an all "white" leauge, URL def. markets itself as an all "black""street" emcee leauge. GT has way more styles and cultures,and with that, your going to have more of a mixed crowd, where as URL basically has a prerequisite that you must be a "street" dude to even have a chance of getting on that stage.(i'm white)I enjoy both leauges, ill keep it real, at the moment, am def. diggin the URL's talent and matchups, but Smack/URL knew who their niche was, they targeted a specific market and went after it,GT is touching so many diff. markets and to me, that might be confusing some viewers that like a specific style. Much respect to you my dude, regardless of anything mentioned, you and your GTEC staff are a good look for NY hip hop culture and hip hop and general.#Respect #salute...p.s..OKWERDz will get chewed by RONE..eAsy
    test
  8. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Would be dope if Dirtbag Dan vs. PH was happening the same night. I'm already considering going for this match and the promise of other great ones, but that'd put it over the top. PH absolutely murders in New York, hoping to see him kill the stage there once again.
    test
  9. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

No way im reading all of this. Was anything note worthy said after the 150th comment?

OT: How do you change how many posts you see per page?
    test
  10. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Apparently Rone struck a nerve, from Ok's Twitter:

"I was going to post my video but Rone pushed my buttons so now I'm not".

This is hilarious. Hopefully the child-like animosity from Okwerdz carries onward and forward into the months of August and September.
    test
  11. teacozy

teacozy New Member

how is it child-like? I like both these guys but you have to understand Ok, like Diz, makes good blogs, is a controversial enough figure to generate views, even if they're hate views, and it would've been AGL to generate interest two months ahead of time. Not everyone has the patience to rifle through twitter timelines and document petty beefs between grown-ass men who rap.

A vlog is something that serves a bunch of purposes and it's understandable that the dude doesn't want to do it anymore since the announcement seems to be a large reason why he would do it anyway
    test
  12. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

It's child-like in the sense that he's on some "I'm taking my ball..." shit. Rone spoiled his surprise and he got salty about it, like a child. So now, instead of promoting himself and what will be a great event through a medium which he's apparently good at, he's going to passive aggressively pop shots on Twitter from now until further notice? The homie seems hormonal. Not trying to get at you teacozy...but how is this not childish? :funny:
    test
  13. teacozy

teacozy New Member

nah, it's all respect beloved. I mean, if he does it past this week, I agree, but it's only been two days, I think he's allowed to be a little tight about getting trolled by Rone so hard
    test
  14. Lexxican

Lexxican aka Lexx Luthor

teacozy is gt black. lol.
    test
  15. sosomomonono

sosomomonono New Member

No one care for the mayweather fight. Id rather pay to see sum of these battles live on ppv. like summermadness etc.
    test
  16. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Everybody who saw Rone spoil his announcement would have still watched his vlog
    test
  17. wickedness

wickedness Dopeness

Rone will def win this one. I dont see Ok winning this at all... word
    test
  18. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

Indeed. Just like everybody who said Hollow treated him still watched his battle with T-Rex, despite the fact that dude threw a fit and went MIA over the comments. And they still watched his blogs. And they still watched all 45 painstakingly bland minutes of his overseas word fight. Just because somebody posts a ":funny:" face or has a laugh at your expense doesn't mean they hate you, fantasize horrible things about you (pause), or want to see you falter at every possible instance. Sorry, but it simply means they found something funny and you just happened to be at or around the punchline. Most people here have never met you and probably never will. Take solace in the fact that you're not that important and stop wearing it on your sleeve all the time.

With that being said, I'd like to take the time to clear up something from earlier, since Okwerdz is clearly lurking the thread. I just saw this on his Twitter, conveniently timestamped right after my exchange with teacozy:

Misquoting? I said:

"I was going to post my video but Rone pushed my buttons so now I'm not".

You said:

"I was going to [post a blog announcement] but he had to push my buttons so now I'm just gonna keep my mouth/video camera closed until sept 17th"

In hindsight, you're right, I have no idea why I paraphrased that to make you look so bad. What is this blaspheme going on about Okwerdz on Rapmusic?! Absolute slander! :funny:
    test
  19. Poison Pen

Poison Pen Fuck a Freestyle

yo cozy, tell him the ave you rep!!!!!
    test
  20. Grayfox215th

Grayfox215th New Member

Ok is just mad because he wanted to promote and make a announcement blog and Rone came in like "Fuck your blog, we battling".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.