Okweeeezy Reportin live from New Jersey, 106 and park audition recap.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Okwerdz, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

whats up people.....im tired as a mutherfucker and i think ive jus developped strep throat.....but im havin fun here on he east coast. this is how the auditions went down.

me and terrorwrist got there around 7:30am and there was less than 50 people there....we wait a couple hours till i see a bunch of iced out whoadies in the back of the line, so i left terrorwrist there and i went back in line next to them and waited for a few hours. they basically take u in groups of 10, into a room and u wait....then u go in another line and wait.....then go upstairs in another line and wait....then u go inside the room and battle.

ur actually inside the real room where they have the show and battle it was pretty cool. basically u battle the person next to u...if u win and they like u they have u battle twice. first guy i battled was weak as hell athnd i went 2nd and jus killed him. then after after that the other guys in my group battled and they werent that good except one skinny nerdy white guy fuckin demolished the guy he battles and everyone said "daaaaamn hes the best guy here"...then they put me up to battle him and i went first and fuckin body bagged him to all hell....

the judges were already likin me cuz i was from cali so after i murderred 2 cats they were really impressed.....then b4 i left i talked to lanet the cordinator of the show and she was like "so ur from cali huh" and i said "yes i am we need some cali heads on the show" and she was like "yes your absolutly right we do" and gave me this look like its all good....so pretty much i think i made it on but ill kno in 2 weeks for sure if i get a phone call and a letter. but im real confident i made it in...

i beleive frankie riptide made it too he served 2 cats he told me....

thats basically it....

also i recorded a song with pack fm and mecca...shits hots be ready....

ill be home monday...holler
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

7 Weeks. You heard it here first.
    test
  3. Okwerdz

hahaha also i forgot abotu terrorwrists memorable audition...

hahahahhhhahaha

he served the shit outta the first guy....then the 2nd guy he fucked up on his first line then jus started cussin like crazy sayin "FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK I DONT EVEN WATCH THIS GAY SHOW FUCK YALL" then he flipped offf the judges and BET execs....

hahahaha cant beleive i left that out...i must be tired

it was classic....holler
    test
  4. DaMayor

DaMayor Future of Hip-Hop

YO Okwerdz, anyone else you notice there? Any big names like Breez and such?
    test
  5. Okwerdz

^^^^nah unfortunatly there wasnt even that many people there total.....not a very good turnout....fuck it better chances of me makin it i guess....
    test
  6. Numberz

Numberz KING

That's ill fam. I know I prolly wouldn't stand a chance. One day, though. Maybe.
    test
  7. Frankie RIptide

Frankie RIptide New Member

yeah the turnout was bad, I was pissed because I stayed up all night checking up on the line from my hotel. There was really no competition at that joint. I mean some people, atleast in my group, had trouble just straight rapping, never mind trying to serve someone. I believe there was like three people in my group that could make a joke. I am confident myself and if okwerdz group was anything like mine, I'm pretty sure he made that shit too. Guess we'll wait to see. Even if I don't make it it was worth it because. After I battled the first kid and was done spittin. They put the beat on for him and he couldn't even rap he just had this dumbfounded look on his face like I took away his dream of getting signed to the roc or murder inc. They actually had to stop the beat and convince him to rap... that was classic, so either way I'm happy.

Peace, Frank,

thanks for the addy too okwerdz
    test
  8. 50$THROWBACKS

50$THROWBACKS New Member

was the skinny white guy called origin@l?
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^Origin@l Is Dope As Hell...He served Tha Shit OUtta RHymefest...

*Thumbs Up Okwerdz*...
    test
  10. Okwerdz

^^^nah i kno al and it wasnt him....i forget the kids name
    test
  11. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

okwerdz runs shit... jin watch your back playboy
    test
  12. SkIP 2 mY LoU

SkIP 2 mY LoU New Member

jin doesnt have to watch his back...knowmad and emceegod are siamese twins with jin from the nuts to the butt.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

test
  14. Fatyl_Angel

Fatyl_Angel New Member

I'm sure u made it OK most freestyle friday peeps are garbage. but yea any quotes u rememba when u were against eitha of the guys u went against?
    test
  15. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Thats dope, congrats
    test
  16. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Can't wait to see Ok on BET rippin wack people. BAY AREA, BEEEYAATCH!!!
    test
  17. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

illness Ok woooooooooooooo
    test
  18. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

what?!
    first of all jin's already up and doin his thing, so shit u just stupid kid.
    second of all. even if jin were to go up against the likes of okwerdz, there's no white dude gon beat up an asian kid in a battle.
    simple and plain.
    plus not to overlook the major fact that okwerdz is wack as fuck.
    luckily enough for him as he says it he's from cali.
    plus, he's white.
    aaaand dude has a beard that already sends 5 punchlines home with every battle against him.
    he's got to be on the show no matter what.
    he's gon get clowned to death which is exactly what ff's lookin to have.
    and fuck 7 weeks.
    i'll pick him up in new york city myself and make sure he gets into the thai-ho-house for free.
    gets a new chain down the canal from my boy and gets some self made sushi by me.
    word up!
    and i'm a woman of my words.
    so u know it's on.
    test
  19. PlastinatedMD

PlastinatedMD Eclectic Quail LA Vice

Why are you so angry?
    test
  20. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

hellsing, what a silly girl you are. Im thinkin you're fat/ugly/asian. People arent angry/bitter in that manner unless they are ugly or stupid or have been raped by a raging gorilla.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.