okay someone i know gets fired..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Yahway, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahway

Yahway power to my cock

that person works for the post office, a government job. shit is, she is completely innocent. she did nothing. she was fired because someone lied to the manager. now, there are security cameras, but they don't want to view the tapes, the person that got fired NEVER approached the liar. also, a manager told the person that got fired that a lot of times, tape be running out and they never replace them, so isn't that illegal or can it mean something? i'm really tying to help this person because they did NOTHING wrong. they were just about to get a promotion as well. some girl had envy or some shit, had problems with the person that got fired and so, you can put two and two together. but someone with knowledge, isn't it illegal to not replace video tapes in the security cameras after they run out because its a post office, a government job? like, if they don't want to review the tapes, or, they do but they don't have certain dates because they never replaced them, can't the girl take them to court or something?

hhr: abreact should drop an album
    test
  2. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

they fired her for public exposure bro.. it happens all the time
    test
  3. Shortyo

Shortyo Guest

illegal to NOT record your every day rouine> YOU SMOKING CRACK?

its at the full discretion of the workplace to record or not. Alot of places i know of have cameras and dont tape a damn thing... they DONT HAVE to... theres no law/rule that says all post offices must keep cameras rolling and filming during operationm hours

your friend is fucked.. cough it up and go get unemployment
    test
  4. Yahway

Yahway power to my cock

public exposure meaning, they argued or fought in front of the customers? they were in the back area. like, days before, they were having some tension, except, the person that got fired was trying to resolve it because she didn't get why the other chick was upset with her. so the girl i know is favored by the manager, because basically, he has a crush on her. the liar girl was jealous, i'm guessing, and so she lied to the manager saying my friend told her that she couldn't open up the mail because its illegal. which is true, but my friend never said that to her, or ever conversed with her at anytime, except for when she asked why was she upset with her. keep in mind though, there are more than one managers in the post office. we're talking, the employees that work overnight sorting out the mail in the back rooms. the lady completely made up a story and got my friend fired. that's why i asked if they can view the security tapes from the cameras, and because they don't replace them after they run out, isn't it illegal and can't she take them to court?
    test
  5. Yahway

Yahway power to my cock

shortyo is the type of person i'd bash my fist against for acting as if he's a smart ass. and if/when a situation like this happends to you, i hope a copy of yourself is there to say the exact message to your face.
    test
  6. Yahway

Yahway power to my cock

also, i'm just 17, so i know nothing about law.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.