okay i got a walk in closet at the apartment....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-ki

I-ki New Member

$5.15 an hour? ...daaaamnnnn.. thats slavery shit....
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

south FL will soon be #1 in the highest price of living.. for buying/renting..

i think currently its 3rd..

ny
    ca
    fl

correct me if i'm wrong..

just like niggas say its hard to live in NY.. shit same in FL.. if u want a good living and nice spot.. theres gonna be some sacrificing..

thank god i haven't reached that point yet tho lol
    test
  3. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

My crib back in the burbz of Chicago is in Lake County, one of the top 10 most expensive counties in the nation(this was back in 2004)....That's why I moved to Dubai, where you can get a two bedroom house for the same price you can get a spacious 4 bedroom duplex in the heart of the Chi.

Pz
    test
  4. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

shit my sister got a 700 sq. ft one bedroom house in Cali... 600$ a month

but she stay on 116th and Avalon lol ... you don't wanna be there.

Yo Urb... get some kinda material from the uhaul spot...

then hit up Wal Mart and grab some of those EGG Matress crate joints... shits like 15 for a kingsize piece... grab 2 of em... put it up OVER what you already lay down there...

shit will be perfect soundproof
    test
  5. P R I M O

lol @ what i'm readin... damn --- that rent ain't no joke....

Where I live me and my room-mate pays $845 a Month

It's like a big ass 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom.... I got the master bedroom, and the studio in the extra room.

The area is kinda rough though, it's considered "the hood" but this is Bradenton, FL... ain't no hood in Bradenton like no hood in L.A or Chicago so this is pretty straight. I'd compare this to living in Bakersfield, Fresno, or Waukegan
    test
  6. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

But yo Waukegan is gutter man....crime is pretty bad though. It's like an island of Chicago surrounded by all those rich ass neighborhoods like Gurnee and shit. Waukegan's pretty bad, specially the closer you get to Lake County Jail.

Pz
    test
  7. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Damn, I've heard amazing things about dubai.. how's life over there.. I heard that by 2010, Dubai will be the Las Vegas of the World...
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

maaaaaaaan

u can cop a 3 bedroom house in detroit for 80k on the westside the last time i remember

but u gonna wake up wit ya rims and car stereo missin the NIGHT AFTER u put a new one in cuz ya joints that was in there was took the previous week......lol

the lil niggaz steal ya hubcaps

the older niggaz just take ya car......sometimes they just ride it around the block a couple times and then park it back ....then other times they might just drive and crash that shit and bounce....tahahahah....oh man those were the days....
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Lol My Boy Just Got A Small Ass 1 Bedroom Studio.. No Walls.. Seperating Each Spot.. For 110,000

Shits Stupid Expensive Down Here.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

it doesnt cost much to throw some walls up tho.....not as much as u'd think it would cost.....i helped my pops build a 5th room to his a crib a while back....
    test
  11. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Well, if you wanna do music its HUUUUUUUUUUUGE! It's such a small market so far and I am right now heading a pretty big hip hop project. The thing is its getting crazy expensive already and there's really nothin to do. You get caught with weed and you go to jail for 4 years minimum. They have a shit load of respect and rights and benefits for their own citizens and everyone else they shit on, unless of course US ...haha...Americans, I've gotten out of 5 tickets cuz I have an American Passport. But its nice, and some shit here like the buildings are utterly ridiculous. Really nice place though to visit only, not live.

Pz
    test
  12. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

is thats compton or Gardena?
    im from L.A i went home for 6montsh last yr paid $600 jus to rent a room in a house no utilities included but i was in Redondo Beach next to my parents(bout 5min walk to the beach)so it wasnt that paid..but now im in Wisconsin pay $500 for a 2bd with all utilities..shits crazy..
    test
  13. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

My stay in LA made me realize how expensive CA is. Auditory is right, the cost of living is way higher but cats aint getting paid higher. Right now in Atlanta me and my 2 roommates pay 1300 a month for a 4 br house. It also has an office, which could be the 5th br, a separate den from the upstairs one, and 3 bathrooms. FUCK LA!!!
    test
  14. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

u can't get a decent 1 bedroom for 600 down here

u lookin at at least $800...and thats in some grimey ass area
    test
  15. P R I M O

116th and avalon? thats considered L.A but its closer to Compton than Gardena

borderline L.A/Watts/Compton
    test
  16. urban_tactics

that shit actually works dawg? the yellow eggcrate shits???

man i'ma sound proof the hell out this closet....i might double layer that shit with the yellow shit u talkin about.....now if a nigga can STILL hear whats goin on then i dont kno what else to do..
    test
  17. Mellow Madness

ya man xactly.. i aint tryin to live in the slums.. i'ld rather cough up the extra dough..

fuck in ga.. my car got broken into 3 times.. since then i've been paranoid..

but ya.. for a 1bedroom decent spot ur looking b.t 875-1000
    test
  18. P R I M O

yeah them egg crate bed joints work good

and they cheap as hell
    test
  19. urban_tactics

shit....i shoulda copped some this mornin...guess i'll wait til friday......
    test
  20. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

i got those egg crate bed jawns...they dont work..you hear a SLIGHT difference if your goin that way jus fuckin staple some sleeping bags to the inside of your closet theyre thicker an will deadin the sound better..that how i had my orignal set up..dope be cheap when it comes to home recording cop them blankets nigga..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.