okay i got a walk in closet at the apartment....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

fuck it
    move to nebraska
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

true........DC and chicago is up there like a mafucka too
    test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

got damn, your lucky if u got something for under a G a month in diego. And if you do it's probably a fukin shack. The house im living in is a $600,000 house and it's probably not much bigger then urbans apartment. GRRREAT location though
    test
  4. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

599 a month!?!? damn son, thats the easy life right there, prices are double that in the NYC area
    test
  5. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

^ wages are also higher though...
    they dont pay ppl the same...ppl make less money overall as a whole so shit is cheaper
    like mcdonalds employee here makes 5$ while nyc mcd's employee makes 12$/hr
    theirs your difference between a 500$ apt and a 1200$ apt
    test
  6. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

$500 for a 2bed is what im paying the 2nd room is basically the "studio"/cats room
    test
  7. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

My boy got a one bedroom smaller than urbz and its costing him 1G. But its in Greektown and like about two blocks away from my old University, he still goes there, UIC.

BUT YO URBZ

Listen: you went to the foambymail.com right? that's where u got the foam from? Check this out, what you can do is you know those mats that chicks be using to stretch and do aerobics on. Buy urself one of those, that should do more than enough to take out the sound. Just make sure it ain't rubber. And one more thing...Egg Cartons bro...you'll be surprised.

Pz
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

nigga you done bumped yo head... if you look pay is all the same basically. in cali the prices are high an dthe pay is cheap. mcdonalds employees get payed minimum which is 6.75. just like in NY basically. and most jobs out here in cali will pay you the same shit out there in NC or anywhere else. only difference is in minimum wage jobs. yea out in STL youd be making 4.00$ compared to 6.75 but those are kid wages. once you get past like 9/hr its pretty much the same everywhere. our cost of living is just way higher.
    test
  9. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

i was in manhattan and i ask a mcdonals register guy what he made and he said 12$ hr...so im not just speaking to speak lol
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Don't forget there's a nationwide minimum wage and a state minimum wage. Last I was in Chicago it was $5.75. I remember when I got my first legal job I started off at $7 and moved up to about $10.50 over the course of three years. But other jobs like waiter jobs get paid usually below minimum wage and make their money on tips. There's this one chick I was messin with who worked at an Italian restaurant called Maggiano's, and she used to get paid like $4.50 an hour but would come out with about $300+ on a weeknight in tips and about $500+ on the weekends. It was a pretty high class restaurant.

Pz
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i might do that since i make niggaz take their shoes off when they come in my crib anyway.......
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

someone would have to die. u can get a house here for what ur payin. id seriously shoot somebody
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

ya thats just rent.. thats without utilites.. i live with my girl..

we about to get a 2 bedroom.. gonna run b.t 11-1400
    test
  14. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

condo on miami beach where I live.. 2 bedrroom, 2 bath kitchen and living room.. $1,800... parents pay for it not me... so you good where you at...

@ F Major, yeah man.. it's like that for studios on the beach here.. I feel ya pain homey.. ouch!!
    test
  15. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

^fuck u and ur parents, lol... jk
    test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

national min wage is $5.15

Trust me... I worked for 5.25 in a college bookstore...
    test
  17. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

its like that through any big city in cali..
    test
  18. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

and im serious id shoot em in their dick and let them bleed to death (no image line)
    test
  19. Auditory

Auditory New Member

that dude was probably bullshittin u. I can't speak for N.Y. but in cali shit is real expensive but noones getting payed more. Finding a job that pays $10 an hour without college education around here is a good find. I guarantee there aren't any fast food workers making more then $8 an hour, id be surprised at $8.
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

id shoot somebody for that too
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.